monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Thu 3 Dec, 2020 09:39 pm
@coldjoint,
He's not going to have a choice. He WILL leave, one way or anotther.
Builder

Thu 3 Dec, 2020 09:41 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
He WILL leave, one way or anotther.

Typos aside, there's a SCOTUS to make those decisions.

Patience, grasshopper.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 3 Dec, 2020 09:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

He's not going to have a choice. He WILL leave, one way or anotther.

The choice is the peoples. They speak through their state legislatures, when one turns they all will.
0 Replies

snood

Thu 3 Dec, 2020 09:47 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Brand X wrote:

No, there were train loads for miles and giant cargo ships crossing every state line just full of ballots.

You are saying the drivers are lying? You are a hack. There is more than ample evidence to overturn this election.

Well why don’t they go on and overturn it?
Wilso

Thu 3 Dec, 2020 09:57 pm
The election WILL NOT be overturned.
Biden WILL be sworn in.
As soon as he says "so help me God", Trump becomes a private citizen and can either leave the Whitehouse under his own power, or in handcuffs.
BillW

Thu 3 Dec, 2020 10:04 pm
@Wilso,
He may leave in handcuffs regardless of bags packed or not. FBI may do the handcuffing and arresting for a future trial!
coldjoint

Thu 3 Dec, 2020 10:04 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Brand X wrote:

No, there were train loads for miles and giant cargo ships crossing every state line just full of ballots.

You are saying the drivers are lying? You are a hack. There is more than ample evidence to overturn this election.

Well why don’t they go on and overturn it?

They have time. The careers are over if they do not. Not that elections will matter anymore. If it does not change Donald Trump will be the last legitimate president in this country's history.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 3 Dec, 2020 10:07 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

The election WILL NOT be overturned.
Biden WILL be sworn in.
As soon as he says "so help me God", Trump becomes a private citizen and can either leave the Whitehouse under his own power, or in handcuffs.

They will need a teleprompter so Braindead Joe can repeat what the Chief Justice says. Again it is not over. Continue your arrogance. Maybe you can help round up Trump supporters and put them in camps. They will need all the good little fascists to help them
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 3 Dec, 2020 10:28 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

He may leave in handcuffs regardless of bags packed or not. FBI may do the handcuffing and arresting for a future trial!

We will be a Communist nation if that happens. It appears to be what Democrats want.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 3 Dec, 2020 11:29 pm
A day after 2,804 Americans died in a single day from the coronavirus pandemic – almost as many as in the 11 September 2001 terrorist attacks – Trump said nothing about the harrowing national crisis.
coldjoint

Thu 3 Dec, 2020 11:30 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

A day after 2,804 Americans died in a single day from the coronavirus pandemic – almost as many as in the 11 September 2001 terrorist attacks – Trump said nothing about the harrowing national crisis.

And that is with 99.7% surviving Covid. It is another huge lie.
McGentrix

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 12:00 am
@Rebelofnj,
Vox being in the green box pretty much invalidates anything else on that chart.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 12:05 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

What did Biden say?
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 12:17 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Walter Hinteler wrote:

What did Biden say?

Whatever he was told.
0 Replies

snood

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 12:20 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Walter Hinteler wrote:

Just so I understand - are you saying it’s a lie that 2804 people died of Covid on 12/3/20?
farmerman

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 12:25 am
@snood,
one death every thirty seconds. Mr Trump is complicit
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 12:27 am

Quote:
Georgia Governor Brian Kemp Calls For Signature Audit Of Election Results

Quote:
“You know, I’ve called early on for a signature audit, obviously the secretary of state, per the laws and the Constitution would have to order that; he has not done that,” Kemp said. “I think it should be done. I think, especially with what we saw today, it raises more questions. There needs to be transparency on that. I would again call for that, and I think in the next 24 hours hopefully we’ll see a lot more from the hearings that the legislature had today and we’ll be able to look and see what the next steps are.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-georgia-governor-brian-kemp-calls-for-signature-audit-of-election-results?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
0 Replies

Builder

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 12:31 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Mr Trump is complicit

Who're you gonna blame for this one, farmer?

Quote:
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States. One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease. About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that's 1 in every 4 deaths.
coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 12:47 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Walter Hinteler wrote:

Just so I understand - are you saying it’s a lie that 2804 people died of Covid on 12/3/20?

Yes I am. Preexisting conditions. The flu would kill those people too. The fact is 99.7% recover.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 4 Dec, 2020 01:12 am
https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_desktop/public/inline-images/mind-control-768x434.png?itok=LKbdJIz3
This makes me think about somebody. Is it painful?
0 Replies