monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Rebelofnj

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 09:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Shouldn't they use it sooner rather than later? Because they are running out of time in certain states. Why the unnecessary wait if they do have the evidence?
0 Replies

BillW

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 09:35 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

Has the Trump Campaign even argued about the exact ratios in vote count? Why haven't they used this as evidence?

Otherwise, Trump needs new lawyers (again).

They are not exactly winning cases these past few weeks.

They don't exactly have any evidence or truly cases to begin with. Can't win "pie in the sky" cases! BTW, " exact ratios in vote count" isn't evidence, it's a point in time statistic. If it is different than normal it could be an anomaly or change in behavior.
Rebelofnj

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 09:39 pm
@BillW,
I know the likelihood of Trump somehow overturning the results shrinks every day (it was already low for 2 weeks at this point)

I just want cj to explain why the Trump Campaign isn't using the evidence he and his sources found. I'm pretty sure I can guess the answer.

Plus, I'm sure I'm going to hear the explanations on why Biden is an illegitimate president for the next 4 years. If anything, Trump has been successful in his attempts to discredit the election results for his supporters.
coldjoint

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 09:44 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
I just want cj to explain why the Trump Campaign isn't using the evidence he and his sources found. I'm pretty sure I can guess the answer.

Because it takes time, and Trump has plenty of it. You have no idea what they have you only know what they have told us. You will find out. Biden will never take the oath of office and would not be able to repeat it anyway.
Quote:
If anything, Trump has been successful in his attempts to discredit the election results for his supporters.

Trump has destroyed the media's credibility too. He has outsmarted 17 intelligence agencies and corrupt career politicians. He now has the people solidly behind him. And those numbers are growing. I have no doubt he will prevail.
0 Replies

BillW

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 09:55 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Co has never made a rational response to anything in her entire life. Don't really think it will start with the most irrational president ever, but keep trying?

My attempt with my response is that statistic aren't evidence, they are a numerical representation of fact calculated correctly based on proper, meaningful relationship of information. cj keeps coming up with improper relationships.
coldjoint

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 10:00 pm
Quote:
The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

By getting a hold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.

Sweet.
https://100percentfedup.com/trump-team-attorney-sidney-powell-confirms-alleged-dominion-servers-in-germany-were-confiscated-video/

0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 10:00 pm
@BillW,
does Plump have any attornies left?? Theyve all seemed to have quit
I think they are afraid for their remaining careers. It seems they go from being legal advocates to conspirators when Trump has em "back his worldview".

All except Rudy of course. Hes just a demented wack job based on what Ive read in the news.
coldjoint

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 10:16 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I think they are afraid for their remaining careers. It seems they go from being legal advocates to conspirators when Trump has em "back his worldview".

All except Rudy of course. Hes just a demented wack job based on what Ive read in the news.

Did you know they have been intimidated and threatened by Leftist thugs? You seem to be an advocate for that kind of treatment. Are you a registered Communist?
Quote:
Trump campaign lawyer under protection following ‘threats of harm’

Quote:
One of President Trump’s campaign lawyers in Pennsylvania was placed under official protection following threats against her, according to court papers filed Wednesday evening.

Philadelphia lawyer Linda Kerns “has been the subject of threats of harm, to the point at which the involvement of police and US Marshals has been necessary to provide for her safety,” the filing says.

The stunning revelation came two days after Kerns, a solo practitioner, sought sanctions against a lawyer from the firm representing Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar for leaving her an “abusive voicemail” on Saturday night.

Kerns also said in court papers Monday that she’d “been subjected to continuous harassment in the form of abusive emails, phone calls, physical and economic threats, and even accusations of treason — all for representing the President of the United States’ campaign in this litigation.”

With Farmerman's blessing.
https://nypost.com/2020/11/18/trump-campaign-lawyer-under-protection-after-threats-of-harm/
0 Replies

Wilso

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 10:21 pm
Rudy's gone from prosecuting organised crime to assisting it.
coldjoint

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 10:21 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Co has never made a rational response to anything in her entire life. Don't really think it will start with the most irrational president ever, but keep trying?

My attempt with my response is that statistic aren't evidence, they are a numerical representation of fact calculated correctly based on proper, meaningful relationship of information. cj keeps coming up with improper relationships.

This is not about me. Statistics are evidence. The relationship is that Biden's vote grew at an exact ratio to Trump's. That is impossible and your piss poor explanation is nonsense. Which is actually a step up for you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 10:23 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

Rudy's gone from prosecuting organised crime to assisting it.

Wrong Rudy is a Republican. Discrediting Rudy will not change one fact.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 10:47 pm
Quote:
It's in the code: Trump won Michigan and Wisconsin

Quote:
So Dan downloaded the data from the New York Times, searched for the exact moment of the switch, and found it (see below):

https://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2020-11/225306_5_.jpg
Quote:
For non-programmers, here is the translation:

At 3:37 AM CST, total votes were 3,018,212; Trump had 1,536,270 votes (50.9%); Biden 1,427,614 votes (47.3%); other candidates 54,328 votes (1.8%).

At 3:42 AM CST, total votes were 3,186,598; Trump had 1,561,433 votes (49.0%); Biden 1,570,993 votes (49.3%); other candidates 54,172 votes (1.7%).

Total increase in Trump votes in 5 minutes: 25,163 (1.64%).

Total increase in Biden votes in 5 minutes: 143,379 (10.04%).

(These vote numbers are approximate because they're calculated from the percentages, which are given to only one-tenth of 1%. But they're good enough for statistical analysis.)

Before the Biden vote dump, both candidates' votes were increasing at about the same rate, 1.64% per 5 minutes. So the "legitimate" Biden vote increase is likely around 23,400 votes. The remaining 119,979 votes are fake.

Seems to me Democrats have to prove that is wrong. good luck. The party of science got caught.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/its_in_the_code_trump_won_michigan_and_wisconsin.html

Builder

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 11:07 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

Seems impossible.
coldjoint

Thu 19 Nov, 2020 11:19 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:

Seems impossible.

The data does not lie. It is impossible.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 20 Nov, 2020 12:40 am
As Donald Trump refuses to concede: the etymology of 'coup'
Quote:
The word can be traced back to the Latin for a punch – rather fitting as Trump’s actions have been a blow to democracy

As Donald Trump sulked in the White House after the election and refused to concede defeat, many wondered if he was plotting a “coup”, in the sense of an illegitimate seizure of power. This is short for the French coup d’état, literally “blow” or “stroke” of state, but it took a silent linguistic coup for that to become its meaning.

“Coup” is traced back to the Latin colaphos, for a punch or cuff. As the phrase itself suggests, a coup d’état was originally (from the 17th century) a decisive action by a (legitimate) government, such as the formation of an alliance or a cunning marriage; only later did it come to mean the seizure of the apparatus of state from outside. All coups, however, seem to require an element of surprise, just like a coup de foudre (literally, lightning strike) is love at first sight, and a “coup” in short is often cause for celebration: an admirable, unexpected success.

Pleasingly, “coup” also has an old Scottish use, meaning: “The act of tilting or shooting rubbish from a cart, wheelbarrow, etc.” In this sense, emptying the White House of Trump will itself constitute a coup to be marked with much revelry.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 20 Nov, 2020 02:29 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Do not forget he have a long history of not paying his lawyers.
farmerman

Fri 20 Nov, 2020 04:31 am
@BillRM,
hmm, any suits filed on behalf of a client (when won), I think the payments go THROUGH the attornies.
Trump has never had a reputation of fair daing with almost any of hi subs and services, including architects and engineers.

0 Replies

oristarA

Fri 20 Nov, 2020 06:09 am
Mitt Romney just tweeted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnPLKmQXUAIkCpg?format=jpg&name=medium

https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/1329629701447573504
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 20 Nov, 2020 06:43 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Giuliani, looking crazy as hell, with cheap dye running down his face.
This is a common look for the leaders of Elite Strike Force Teams
farmerman

Fri 20 Nov, 2020 06:49 am
@blatham,
see I never wanted to put on any hair dye. Im just letting it turn grey and prolly fall out but , when I saw Rudy. Jezzus Chrisse he looked like some goddam creature from those HELLBOY MOVIES leaking brown pus down hs crazy eyed face.

Theres a real hero for you.