monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 02:29 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Jürgen Habermas

Quote:
Associated with the Frankfurt School,

That is where I stopped reading the article. The Frankfurt school theories are causing the present chaos.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%BCrgen_Habermas
Walter Hinteler

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 02:42 pm
@coldjoint,
Well, but why do you follow his ideas?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 02:43 pm
Quote:
CENSORED: Nets Maintain Bobulinski Blackout Despite Bombshell Interview

Quote:
A Media Research Center study released on Tuesday found that the Big Three broadcast networks have only offered a pathetic 21 minutes to the growing Biden scandal since the story broke on the front page of The New York Post on October 14. That’s 21 minutes out of 113 hours worth of morning an evening shows over the past week and most of that paltry coverage was devoted to attempts to falsely claim the story was “Russian disinformation.”

After Bobulinski held a press conference before Thursday’s final presidential debate, in which he detailed corruption allegations against the entire Biden family, including Joe Biden, on Friday morning, the broadcast networks completely censored the major development. Instead, any mention of the scandal was in the context of NBC, ABC, and CBS reporters cheering how Biden was supposedly “on offense” during the debate after President Trump “went personal” by demanding answers about Hunter’s shady deals in Ukraine and China.

Amazingly, even when NBC’s Today show had the perfect opportunity to segue to the Biden scandal Wednesday morning, the broadcast refused. During a report in the 7:30 a.m. ET half hour about tech company CEOs set to testify before Congress – largely in response to Republican questions about why social media platforms have actively tried to squash stories about Hunter’s emails – correspondent Jo Ling Kent managed to not bring up the scandal once:

Ignoring this just makes more people believe Biden is a corrupt politician. It seems they would figure that out. People wanting to change their votes pretty much proves that. More arrogance and selective news coverage is changing minds.

The media has always lost to Trump. That is not going to change.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2020/10/28/censored-nets-maintain-bobulinski-blackout-despite-bombshell
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 03:22 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
No comments from Lash since June, apparently. I have to admit, I'm curious as to what is going on in that noggin presently.

She and bobsal suddenly stopped posting at exactly the same time. I presume they got in a fight and were suspended, although I did not see said fight (presumably because I was not reading the thread where it occurred).

Lash did not return after her suspension. Deranged progressives had been hounding her the same way they once hounded Foxfyre. I presume that they succeeded in chasing her off this site just as they did with Foxfyre.

Progressives really are evil people. I think I would take the opportunity to not help a progressive if I ever saw one that was in need of life-saving treatment.
snood

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 03:43 pm
@oralloy,
But, but... Lash is a progressive.
0 Replies

snood

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 03:48 pm
This is interesting. The rank-and-file FBI sent a letter asking that Director Wray be allowed to serve out his 10 year statutory term as director. They addressed it jointly to Trump and Biden, but you just know that it was aimed at Trump.

https://www.fbiaa.org/fbiaa-press-releases-list/fbi-agents-association-fbi-director-christopher-wray-should-complete-ten
coldjoint

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 06:03 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

This is interesting. The rank-and-file FBI sent a letter asking that Director Wray be allowed to serve out his 10 year statutory term as director. They addressed it jointly to Trump and Biden, but you just know that it was aimed at Trump.

https://www.fbiaa.org/fbiaa-press-releases-list/fbi-agents-association-fbi-director-christopher-wray-should-complete-ten

It is scary, not interesting since Wray has sat and is sitting on so much evidence in the form of documents concerning investigations by the Republicans in the Senate.

If Trump wins Wray is gone.
0 Replies

Builder

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 06:11 pm
It makes sense that Hunter Biden is keeping a very low profile, given the situation, but the gossip mill is saying he's either OD'd on crack, or he's been put out to pasture permanently.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 06:18 pm
Quote:
Twitter, Facebook Confess There Is No Evidence Of Russian Disinformation Behind Hunter Biden Story

Does that mean they will label posts that claim there is as "disinformation"? Don't hold your breath.
Quote:
In Wednesday’s Senate hearing on Big Tech and Section 230, both Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg admitted that neither had any evidence that the New York Post’s reporting on Joe Biden’s knowledge of his son Hunter Biden’s foreign business deals is Russian disinformation.

“For both Mr. Zuckerberg and Dorsey who censored the New York Post stories or throttle them back, do you have any evidence that the New York Post story is part of Russian disinformation or that those emails are not authentic?” Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin asked. “Do you have any information whatsoever they are not authentic or they are Russian disinformation?

Dorsey and Zuckerberg both denied receiving any indication that the story was part of a Russian misinformation campaign.

Looks like Biden is one corrupt old man with 0 business being president.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/28/twitter-facebook-confess-there-is-no-evidence-of-russian-disinformation-behind-hunter-biden-story/#.X5mzdfKirf4.twitter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 06:25 pm
Twitter time.
Quote:
I've watched 3 years of investigations on Trump and never seen anything like what Bobulinski is talking about.

This is direct eyewitness testimony and documents from a participant torching every single alibi from the Biden team.
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) October 28, 2020
0 Replies

Builder

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 06:57 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
She and bobsal suddenly stopped posting at exactly the same time. I presume they got in a fight and were suspended

Lash was being openly attacked by two regular misogynists here, and asked me for my email address, in case she got booted out. Surprised you missed it.
glitterbag

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 07:05 pm
@Builder,
Does that mean the irregular misogynists were slacking off? Didn't you get the memo, there are no misogynists on A2K.
Builder

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 07:10 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
there are no misogynists on A2K.

I think I'll nominate that phrase for The Most Ridiculous Thing this year.

Love your work, GB.
glitterbag

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 07:16 pm
@Builder,
Thank you
0 Replies

snood

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 07:17 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Does that mean the irregular misogynists were slacking off? Didn't you get the memo, there are no misogynists on A2K.

I think I’m an irregular one. I don’t hate ALL women. Just you, GB.
glitterbag

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 07:23 pm
@snood,
Ahhhhhhh, you don't really hate me, I might be an acquired taste, but you know you like me. Cool
snood

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 07:34 pm
@glitterbag,
Yeah, I know. 😄I was just trying to confuse the riffraff.
Builder

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 07:58 pm
@snood,
Birds of a feather, flock together.
coldjoint

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 07:59 pm
Quote:
“Plausible Deniability” Destroyed: Biden Implicated In Chinese Cash By Whistleblower

So why would anyone want to elect a thoroughly corrupt politician like Biden?
https://conservativedailypost.com/plausible-deniability-destroyed-biden-implicated-in-chinese-cash-by-whistleblower/
snood

Wed 28 Oct, 2020 08:21 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Birds of a feather, flock together.

Flattery gets you nothing here
0 Replies