monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 04:41 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Didn’t bet any money on HILLary. I don’t gamble. I was pretty cocky though.

According to the polls it was hardly a gamble. That might apply here too.
0 Replies

roger

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 04:53 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

I’ll believe it when I hear the election called on 11/3 for Biden on all outlets. Until then, it’s all just speculation.

Me too. Still, I've got a feeling it's going to be later than 11/3 to get a final answer.
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 05:09 pm
Gossip on social media is that a Biden win will be a backdoor for HRC to make a comeback, as VP to Kamala, because clearly creepy Joe won't cut the mustard, with his rapidly deteriorating memory/speech issues.

I'm thinking she'd have to climb roughshod over Pelosi to do that, but it shouldn't be a problem for her.
snood

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 05:33 pm
@Builder,
The legend of the ungodly behemoth HILLARY is summoned again...

Jeez, so now after a Biden collapse, she’s supposed to re-enter the White House as Harris’ Veep.

What next - she gonna rise from the sea with seven heads all firing lightning from their eyes?
Builder

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 05:36 pm
@snood,
I did say it was gossip. Most don't believe she takes any kind of defeat lying down.

Quote:
she gonna rise from the sea with seven heads all firing lightning from their eyes?

Now, there's an interesting visual, for sure. Cheers. ;-)
coldjoint

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 06:11 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Whore of Babylon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whore_of_Babylon
BillW

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 06:15 pm
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c2/ce/62/c2ce62279a3f87b56438d69003bac584.jpg
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 06:15 pm
@coldjoint,
From your link; With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Pretty sure she's screwed over everyone she's met so far, and she bats for the other team, LOL.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 07:52 pm
@snood,
Quote:

Someone on twitter suggested placing Hillary as AG. As an exercise in trolling, I give that an A+.
snood

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 07:54 pm
@blatham,
She’d be excellent, but I don’t know if all the incoming she would attract would even be worth it.
Builder

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 07:58 pm
@snood,
Another paedophile protector is all we need, eh?

Her track record isn't too flash on that count.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 08:14 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

She’d be excellent, but I don’t know if all the incoming she would attract would even be worth it.

She had cell phones destroyed with hammers. She would be great.
Builder

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 08:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
She had cell phones destroyed with hammers.

And the contents of a private server scrubbed clean by professionals, while that information was under subpoena.

Must be some kind of miracle worker to get away with that ****, eh?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 08:22 pm

Take a look. Who is crazy? Who is full of hate?
0 Replies

BillW

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 08:40 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:

Someone on twitter suggested placing Hillary as AG. As an exercise in trolling, I give that an A+.

I agree wholeheartedly, however; I would suggest a Republican of high esteem who holds the law and justice dear to his heart. Of course, must have a solid history that was NOT a Trump person!

I want 100% credibility when tRump and family plus Barr and various others do their perp walk!
0 Replies

BillW

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 08:48 pm
For the 1st time in my lifetime, I have little belief in SCOTUS! It is sad, but real. For a period of time, laws will not be judged in and according the Constitution or on the behalf of the American people but on the side of Republican authoritarians, on the behalf of the rich and corporations!

IT IS A SAD DAY INDEED!!!!!!!

Oh, did I mention anti minority, women, environment, liberty, justice, and science!

IT IS A SAD DAY INDEED!!!!!!!
oralloy

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 09:42 pm
@BillW,
Don't be silly. It's the Republican appointees who uphold the law and the Constitution.
0 Replies

oristarA

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 10:00 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

You left off eating babies and baby seal murders.

I did not write the article. The point is Biden sucks and his policies will destroy the economy and the country.

Yeah, since our country and economy is going so well right now...

That is China's fault. Never putting the blame where it belongs solves nothing. But that is what PC does to avoid even discussing any real problem because chaos is their best friend and they want nothing solved before than can politicize it and use it to their advantage. Leaving the citizen **** out of luck.

Let the facts speak! China put Wuhan, the epicenter of the initial outbreak, on lockdown on January 23, and in coming weeks, for contact tracing since five-million people had left Wuhan to their homes nationwide for Chinese New Year Festival, almost entire China was put on lockdown, which, along with scientific evidence published on world-renowned scientific and medical journals, clearly showed the world how dangerous the virus is. Still, on Februray 26, Trump downplayed it as "this is like a flu" haphazardly misleading American people and thus squandered the invaluable time window that China won for the world to fight back the deadly virus.

Trump who disdains science and scientists is actually a very unstable "genius". Supposed that he was in Wuhan in Norember or December of 2019 in charge of the city, it is not hard to imagine that he would have downplayed the novel virus as "this is a flu", that he would behave much worse than Chinese officials, that there would be no lockdown of Wuhan, let alone the lockdown of the entire China.

Today, Mainland China has only 9 cases of COVID-19 hospitalized with almost zero new cases occuring for last two months. The total number of people died of COVID-19 is 4746, of confirmed cases is less than 100,000. And its economy has come back from lockdown much alive and kicking. You may compare them with America's death number - 231,045 and America's confirmed cases - 8,962,783. understanding how badly Trump has handled the health crisis and knowing it is Trump's fault - because still today, he acts like a superspreader:
https://preview.redd.it/vw3pdogbecv51.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=634760e710d093343558b8343936315adb817e1c

And who in America respects science and scientists? It is Joe Biden.

That is why America needs Joe Biden to lead her people, to restore America's reputation and make the world a better place to live.

coldjoint

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 10:36 pm
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

You left off eating babies and baby seal murders.

I did not write the article. The point is Biden sucks and his policies will destroy the economy and the country.

Yeah, since our country and economy is going so well right now...

That is China's fault. Never putting the blame where it belongs solves nothing. But that is what PC does to avoid even discussing any real problem because chaos is their best friend and they want nothing solved before than can politicize it and use it to their advantage. Leaving the citizen **** out of luck.

Let the facts speak! China put Wuhan, the epicenter of the initial outbreak, on lockdown on January 23, and in coming weeks, for contact tracing since five-million people had left Wuhan to their homes nationwide for Chinese New Year Festival, almost entire China was put on lockdown, which, along with scientific evidence published on world-renowned scientific and medical journals, clearly showed the world how dangerous the virus is. Still, on Februray 26, Trump downplayed it as "this is like a flu" haphazardly misleading American people and thus squandered the invaluable time window that China won for the world to fight back the deadly virus.

Trump who disdains science and scientists is actually a very unstable "genius". Supposed that he was in Wuhan in Norember or December of 2019 in charge of the city, it is not hard to imagine that he would have downplayed the novel virus as "this is a flu", that he would behave much worse than Chinese officials, that there would be no lockdown of Wuhan, let alone the lockdown of the entire China.

Today, Mainland China has only 9 cases of COVID-19 hospitalized with almost zero new cases occuring for last two months. The total number of people died of COVID-19 is 4746, of confirmed cases is less than 100,000. And its economy has come back from lockdown much alive and kicking. You may compare them with America's death number - 231,045 and America's confirmed cases - 8,962,783. understanding how badly Trump has handled the health crisis and knowing it is Trump's fault - because still today, he acts like a superspreader:
https://preview.redd.it/vw3pdogbecv51.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=634760e710d093343558b8343936315adb817e1c

And who in America respects science and scientists? It is Joe Biden.

That is why America needs Joe Biden to lead her people, to restore America's reputation and make the world a better place to live.

Classy propaganda there. The virus is not Trump's fault. People either believe it or they don't. It is too late to change anyone's mind.
Builder

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 11:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
The virus is not Trump's fault.

The fact that some here believe it is, tells me all that I ever need to know about their grasp on reality.