monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

bobsal u1553115

Sat 10 Oct, 2020 12:56 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Nevermind. Seems to be quite a lot of confusion re: the Nobel Peace Prize here in the states.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 10 Oct, 2020 03:28 pm
'Enormous betrayal': GOP senators furious with Trump for trying to cut a deal with Nancy Pelosi
Source: raw story

Published 1 min ago on October 10, 2020

On Saturday, Politico reported Senate Republicans are enraged that Trump went around them to try to negotiate a coronavirus stimulus deal with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) l...................

“At least two GOP senators warned White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin that spending as much as $2 trillion on a big bill could backfire at the ballot box,” reported Burgess Everett and Jake Sherman..................

“There’s no appetite right now to spend the White House number or the House number,” said Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN) on the call. Meanwhile, Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY), who chairs the Senate Republican Conference, said it would be seen as an “an enormous betrayal by our supporters” if Trump agrees to anything that expands Affordable Care Act programs to deliver relief — something that was done in the previous bipartisan round of stimulus, the CARES Act.

Trump’s reversal on negotiating a deal came after his initial refusal triggered a stock market crash, widespread outrage, and speculation that he might have thrown away his chances of re-election.

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/enormous-betrayal-gop-senators-furious-with-trump-for-trying-to-cut-a-deal-with-nancy-pelosi/

These stupid Republican Senators have not figured out that Trump is always to himself--his Ego!

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Sat 10 Oct, 2020 05:01 pm
Caught in another lie.
Quote:
NEW: Whitmer Kidnapping Plotter Was a BLM Supporter, Media Narrative Crumbles

When you print before all the facts are known this is what happens. You make yourself liars. Fake news strikes again.
Quote:
It turns out that anarchists have a lot more in common with the left and Antifa than they do with Trump supporters. Want more proof of that? We are now learning that another plotter was a Black Lives Matter supporter and may have been partially motivated by George Floyd’s death.

This is a complete turn from the way the media painted this early on.

Quote:
LB
@beyondreasdoubt
·
20h
Ahhh now I see why this story has dropped from the headlines.
Quote Tweet
Lawrence Hurley
@lawrencehurley
· 23h
One of alleged plotters, 23-year-old Daniel Harris, attended a Black Lives Matter protest in June, telling the Oakland County Times he was upset about the killing of George Floyd and police violence.”

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/10/10/whitmer-kidnapping-plotter-was-blm-supporter-didnt-care-about-trump/

MontereyJack

Sat 10 Oct, 2020 07:42 pm
@coldjoint,
false.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 10 Oct, 2020 07:49 pm
Quote:
Another Trump Supporter Shot and Killed by Antifa Man

This a true story not narrative. These are Biden voters murdering Trump supporters for being Trump supporters.

Unlike White supremacy and Trump, Democrats are tied directly to these killers. Democratic office holders have demonstrated with them. They are going to kill people for power. They are fascists.

Quote:
In August, an Antifa man killed a Trump supporter in Portland, Oregon. And in July, a Black Trump supporter in Wisconsin was executed in broad daylight.
There are no white supremacists running around killing people but plenty of left-wing loons out murdering cops and Trump supporters these days. If right-wingers killed three Biden supporters, the media would be demanding that Trump condemn his supporters every remaining second of his campaign.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/10/10/antifa-kills-another-trump-supporter-n2577831?1020
Builder

Sat 10 Oct, 2020 10:14 pm

We'll move on to Biden's chronic and admitted plagiarism (he's still doing that) but his history of the treatment of Afro-American drug users, is as criminal as it gets, as a lawmaker.
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 10 Oct, 2020 10:29 pm

Seems creepy Joe has been plagiarising since college.

He's still doing it today.

Not an original thought in his empty head.

And glibly lies about his personal actions and achievements.

0 Replies

Sturgis

Sat 10 Oct, 2020 10:34 pm
@coldjoint,
You should start mining your news from better sources.
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 10 Oct, 2020 11:53 pm
And more bullshit from Biden.

MontereyJack

Sun 11 Oct, 2020 12:28 am
@Builder,
More bullshit abut Jpe Biden, and bullshit from trump. He condemns it dogwhistling, and promptly comes back again with the same old **** again.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 11 Oct, 2020 12:30 am
@Builder,
More bullshit
Tai Chi

Sun 11 Oct, 2020 06:30 am
@coluber2001,
Interesting and hard to disagree with anything said. My better half and I consider Trump a "Clear and Present Danger"
revelette1

Sun 11 Oct, 2020 08:53 am
@coldjoint,
Trump dishes hate directly to US citizens and crazy people act on it. Of course the next line of defense is to come like a cartoon and accuse the other side what your side is guilty of. I am glad to see it is working on less people than it used to.
coldjoint

Sun 11 Oct, 2020 12:01 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

Trump dishes hate directly to US citizens and crazy people act on it. Of course the next line of defense is to come like a cartoon and accuse the other side what your side is guilty of. I am glad to see it is working on less people than it used to.

No he does not. How about some examples? I do not expect an answer of substance. I do not know why I even ask you.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 11 Oct, 2020 12:16 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I do not know why I even ask you.
Logorrhea?
coldjoint

Sun 11 Oct, 2020 12:23 pm
Quote:
REVEALED: Charged Denver Shooter Matthew Dolloff’s Left-Wing Facebook Posts

The violence comes from the Left.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/revealed-charged-denver-shooter-matthew-dolloffs-left-wing-facebook-posts/
coldjoint

Sun 11 Oct, 2020 12:25 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
I do not know why I even ask you.
Logorrhea?

Is that anything like the uncontrollable urge to post historical trivia that no one gives one **** about?
0 Replies