monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 11:10 am
Quote:
SHOCK VIDEO — Biden to Troops at Live Event: “Clap for That, You Stupid Bastards”

Now we know what Biden's thinks about our rank and file soldiers.

Dementia has a way of releasing the truth about real feelings someone is no longer capable of hiding. Anyone with any experience with someone suffering with dementia would know that.
hightor

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 11:25 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Do they need to say what their actions prove?

What "actions" are you referring to?
Walter Hinteler

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 11:28 am
@coldjoint,
Well, you may listen and watch Biden's full video in Abu Dhabi on March 7, 2016 from which this clip was cut.

However, why didn't it disturb you four years ago?

Oh, and as an expert about dementia: do these four years change your anamnesis and catamnesis?
coldjoint

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 11:30 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Well, you may listen and watch Biden's full video in Abu Dhabi on March 7, 2016 from which this clip was cut.

Oh, and as an expert about dementia: do these four years change your anamnesis and catamnesis?

Quote:

Because I do not remember hearing it. Can you post an article that shows it was ever in the news four years ago?
Quote:
Oh, and as an expert about dementia:

I never claimed any such thing. If you cannot work with what I say, do not bother replying.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 11:39 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Because I do not remember hearing it. Can you post an article that shows it was ever in the news four years ago?

You can't remember what a search engine is?
The speech was made on March 7, 2016 and uploaded to youtube in January 2017. - The official transcript from the speech is archived in the White House website. (You get it easier via InternetArchive Wayback)

Quote:
I never claimed any such thing. If you cannot work with what I say, do not bother replying.
coldjoint wrote:
Dementia has a way of releasing the truth about real feelings someone is no longer capable of hiding. Anyone with any experience with someone suffering with dementia would know that.
BillW

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 12:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

It's not your fantasy that progressives hate america. It's the fact that most of the rest of the world, as well as the majority of americans, think trump is batshit crazy and his incoherence and lack of policy and consistent disregard for medical advice have led to our leading the world in covid deaths. It's trump that's the problem, not america. VOTE BLUE STRAIGHT THROUGH.

theRump is not America, he is anti-America. His 1st major lie - Make America Great Again <YECH> Vote Biden/Harris and save America!
RABEL222

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 02:28 pm
@BillW,
Commies don't want to save America which is why they post this lying BS.
coldjoint

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 02:31 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
Do they need to say what their actions prove?

What "actions" are you referring to?

Looting, murder, arson, intimidation of citizens and all around assholery.
coldjoint

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 02:33 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Commies don't want to save America which is why they post this lying BS.

You are on the Communists side and are to brainwashed to realize it. That is the truth, I suggest you deal with it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 02:47 pm
Twitter time.
Quote:

@BuckSexton
So the Democrat attacks on ACB for adopting children from Haiti have already begun-

Take note, America. Watch closely.
The Left is going to show you that it’s a morally bankrupt, vicious creed

The vengeful will of an angry mob, with the selfish mind of a spoiled child
11:14 PM · Sep 25, 2020

An ex-CIA man that does not buy the narrative.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 02:57 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Anyone with any experience with someone suffering with dementia would know that.

That does not make that person an expert, only aware. Read what is written and leave your obvious disdain out of it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 03:25 pm
Quote:
Anticapitalist Sponsored By Twitter CEO Accuses Amy Coney Barrett Of ‘Colonialism’ For Adopting From Haiti

What makes the Left think anyone is buying this ****? This is really going somewhere that has nothing to do with the reality of the situation.

What this racist says about racism is more garbage and petty excuses based on a theory designed to destroy this country. The guilt and shame should be on people like him for even trying to make this an issue.

Quote:

Ibram X. Kendi, a top proponent of racist critical race theory and author of the bestselling book “How to Be an Antiracist,” attacked President Donald Trump’s likely Supreme Court nominee, federal Judge Amy Coney Barrett, as a white supremacist on Saturday for adopting two children from Haiti.

“Some White colonizers ‘adopted’ Black children,” Kendi wrote on Twitter. “They ‘civilized’ these ‘savage’ children in the ‘superior’ ways of White people, while using them as props in their lifelong pictures of denial, while cutting the biological parents of these children out of the picture of humanity.”

The thing about critical theory is that it can never be proven because things like this are treated as some sort of truth when they are not the reason or only the tiniest part of it. It is to divide as many into as many groups as they can to gain power. And then when in power continue to manipulate people with crap like what is coming from this guy.

We will not enjoy freedom for long unless this crap is called out for what it really is. There are no thought crimes. Stop letting people tell you there are.

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 11:17 pm
another person who flunked first grade arithmetic.
0 Replies

oristarA

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 04:20 am
Quote:
Notorious ACB? No and no. Trump’s nominee is no RBG.
By Robin Givhan (Washington Post) September 27, 2020 at 8:55 a.m. GMT+8
On an overcast Saturday evening in the Rose Garden, President Trump announced Amy Coney Barrett as his nominee for the Supreme Court. And more than the woman herself, the flags were the centerpiece of the ceremony. They flew from poles. The lined the colonnade. They served as backdrop.
Nonetheless, Republicans have already begun referring to Barrett as ACB or Notorious ACB, in an echo of the Notorious RBG moniker that liberals bestowed on Ginsburg because of her powerful dissents and her history-making work tearing down laws that enforced gender discrimination. Barrett’s nomination process may well go down in history as notorious. And if she is confirmed, she may build a distinguished legacy. But at the moment, she is merely the peg the Republicans needed posthaste.

-------
Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/09/26/notorious-acb-no-no-trumps-nominee-is-no-rbg/

Here, ACB stands for Amy Coney Barrett and RBG for Ruth Bader Ginsburg. The question here is how to understand the phrase "Notorious ACB? No and no" in the headline.

What does the phrase mean?

It seems to have two possible meanings to me:

(1) The phrase means "Is ACB notorious? No. Not at all."
(2) The phrase means "Is notorious ACB qualified to fill the vacancy left by RBG? The answer is NO! NO! She is not qualifed at all."

Which is correct? (1) or (2)? Logically, I think (2) is correct.

Am I on the right track?
hightor

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 05:01 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:

Looting, murder, arson, intimidation of citizens and all around assholery.

Um...the article consisted of people from other countries discussing their views of the USA. You obviously don't know what you're talking about — none of them have been connected with violent demonstrations in the USA nor did any of them say that they "hated" the USA. FFS, you might want to actually read an article before making an ignorant comment about it.
Builder

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 05:09 am
@hightor,
Quote:
You obviously don't know what you're talking about

I'm still wondering if you're AI talking, or a real bogan.

Define yourself, hightor.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 07:42 am
Quote:
Voters Believe Winner of Election Should Fill Court Vacancy, Poll Shows

A clear majority of voters believes the winner of the presidential election should fill the
Supreme Court seat left open by the death of Justice Ginsburg, according to a national poll
conducted by The New York Times and Siena College, a sign of the political peril Trump and
Senate Republicans are courting by attempting to rush through an appointment before the
end of the campaign.

In a survey of likely voters taken in the week leading up to Trump’s nomination on Saturday
of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the high court, 56 percent said they preferred to have the
election act as a sort of referendum on the vacancy. Only 41 percent said they wanted Trump
to choose a justice before November.

More striking, the voters Mr. Trump and endangered Senate Republicans must reclaim to close
the gap in the polls are even more opposed to a hasty pick: 62 percent of women, 63 percent
of independents and 60 percent of college-educated white voters said they wanted the winner
of the campaign to fill the seat.
(nyt)
BillW

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 10:04 am
@oristarA,
You left a lot of diverging tracts; but yes, I agree with you and the author on the whole. It would be nice if she found her womanhood and disappointed the righteous 🙄 right.
roger

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 10:11 am
@BillW,
Well, I do kind of suspect Trump has been somewhat disappointed in his two previous picks.
BillW

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 10:14 am
@Region Philbis,
Region, I believe that the righteous 🙄 right has fully taken this into consideration placing a crown of thorns on the head of the left.

They have also taken into consideration that they are on the brink of a sea change for a generation of more and may be on the brink of losing governmental control for a from top to bottom. This is the spear they can stick into the side of the left - it is the crowning achievement for them!
0 Replies