monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Builder

Tue 8 Sep, 2020 05:05 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You have been had, but you seem to enjoy it.

They've been indocrinated, but aren't aware of it.

Classic cognitive dissonance.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 8 Sep, 2020 05:35 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Inbred, brain-damaged at birth,

Did you think of that all by yourself? Who is brainwashed? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Are there 9 people on this thread? Who is here. Just curious.
0 Replies

Builder

Tue 8 Sep, 2020 06:07 pm
Moran (Irish: Ó Móráin) is a modern Irish surname and derived from membership of a medieval dynastic sept. The name means a descendant of Mórán. “Mor” in Gaelic translates as big or great and “an” as the prefix the. Morans were a respected sept of the Uí Fiachrach dynasty in the western counties of Mayo and Sligo

Couldn't be a nicer compliment, Rabel.
coldjoint

Tue 8 Sep, 2020 06:23 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Moran (Irish: Ó Móráin) is a modern Irish surname and derived from membership of a medieval dynastic sept. The name means a descendant of Mórán. “Mor” in Gaelic translates as big or great and “an” as the prefix the. Morans were a respected sept of the Uí Fiachrach dynasty in the western counties of Mayo and Sligo

Couldn't be a nicer compliment, Rabel.

I don't like to brag.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 12:46 am
@Builder,
English isent your primary language is it? Could your primary language by chance be Russian?
Builder

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 04:44 am
@RABEL222,
I speak reasonably fluent Issaid Kriol, but naaah, can't help you with your Russian translation requirements.

If you could print 'em out, might find someone fluent for you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 10:50 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhbKyZBUMAAeTMB?format=jpg&name=900x900
coldjoint

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 10:54 am
Quote:
BREAKING: President Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Unlike Obama, Trump has actually done something to promote peace. I hope it frosts Obama's tiny balls.
Quote:
Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament and chairman of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, submitted the nomination, Fox News reported.

“For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Tybring-Gjedde told Fox News.

https://therightscoop.com/breaking-president-trump-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize/
Walter Hinteler

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 11:15 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Quote:
BREAKING: President Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
A fat-right Norwegian politician (from the Fremskrittspartiet),has nominated Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize. It's the second time after 2019 he did so.

There were 318 candidates for the 2020 Peace Prize, whose winner will be announced on October 9.

coldjoint

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 11:21 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
A fat-right Norwegian politician

You meant far right, I hope. Trump was nominated. I do not care who did it.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 11:48 am
@Walter Hinteler,
So that means there are 317 more deserving candidate's for the Nobel than trump.
coldjoint

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 11:59 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

So that means there are 317 more deserving candidate's for the Nobel than trump.

You are going to need a nap after figuring that out.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 12:09 pm
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 01:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
Those 318 candidates were for the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize

We won't know the winner against Trump for another 13 months - but there will be quite a few more entries.

Josef Stalin was nominated twice, too, garnering nods in 1945 - for his efforts ending WW2 - and again in 1948.
coldjoint

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 01:43 pm
Quote:
Slovakia Bans Mosques Nationwide, Effectively Banning Islam from Country

Eastern Europeans suffered greatly at the hands of Islam. But they do not want reparations they want no part of Islam. Good for them.
Quote:
“Islamization begins with kebab and is already underway in Bratislava. Let’s realize what we can face in five or ten years,” said SNS Chairman Andrej Danko in 2016.

“We must do everything we can to ensure that there is no mosque in future Slovakia,” Danko added.

A real problem that the free world ignores.
https://neonnettle.com/features/1776-slovakia-bans-mosques-nationwide-effectively-banning-islam-from-country
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 01:48 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Those 318 candidates were for the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize

We won't know the winner against Trump for another 13 months - but there will be quite a few more entries.

Josef Stalin was nominated twice, too, garnering nods in 1945 - for his efforts ending WW2 - and again in 1948.

The fact Obama got one for doing nothing diminished the award and it has never recovered. Trump would probably like one anyway.
0 Replies

lmur

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 02:50 pm
Trump in his own words knowingly downplayed the virus. Tape is from March 19th I believe.
https://twitter.com/funder/status/1303752541600186370?s=20
coldjoint

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 03:38 pm
@lmur,

Quote:
Trump in his own words knowingly downplayed the virus. Tape is from March 19th I believe.

Trump made a decision to not panic the country. The media then proceeded to do exactly that. He is smarter than the average bear and you people just don't get it.
neptuneblue

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 05:40 pm
@coldjoint,
No wanting to panic anybody is noble, but that's not what he did. He outright LIED and now 180,000 are dead. Maybe you should consider that.
MontereyJack

Wed 9 Sep, 2020 05:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Your propagandistic puppet masters are working overtime, I see. they really can sell you any horseshit they want to and you'll lap it up.