monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 03:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Yeah, yeah, still hung up on the great big phon communist conspiracy theory, I see.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 06:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
communist conspiracy theory,

Communism has never left. It arrived shortly after WWI. What is going on is exactly what they (Communists) said would happen. It is past a conspiracy.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 07:53 pm
Quote:
Trump now being FALSELY accused of promoting a birther conspiracy on Kamala Harris

Quote:
Trump isn’t promoting this at all. In fact he says twice that he doesn’t know if it’s even true, suggesting that the Democrats would have likely made sure she was qualified before choosing her to run for VP.

He NEVER promotes it, but that doesn’t stop CNN and one of their hack hosts, Don Lemon, from doing a whole segment accusing Trump of starting up another birtherism attack on Kamala:

Lying assholes.
https://therightscoop.com/trump-now-being-falsely-accused-of-promoting-a-birther-conspiracy-on-kamala-harris-video/
MontereyJack

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 08:34 pm
@coldjoint,
That'sthe way he does it. He talks about the conspiracy theory and then says he soesn't know if it's true or false, but he keeps talking about it and saying he doesn't know for sure, but he keepos on talking sbout it, and prretty sooon it's firmly implanted in his gullible supporters' brains, same way her did with the bogus obama birtherism. repeat and repeat and repeatwith a phony disclaimer.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 10:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
That'sthe way he does it. He talks about the conspiracy theory and then says he soesn't know if it's true or false, but he keeps talking about it and saying he doesn't know for sure,

Put "CNN" in place of "He" and you are on to something. Projection and fail.
MontereyJack

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 10:13 pm
@coldjoint,
No. It's what he does. He's done it repeatedly. Only someone who's a total kissass could fail to recognize it.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 10:49 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Only someone who's a total kissass could fail to recognize it.

No ass kissing necessary. Trump works for me. And unlike other presidents he knows it.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 10:57 pm
Quote:
Family, friends hold funeral for 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant

The networks never mentioned this act of pure evil. If colors were reversed they would have been all over it and cities would be on fire, again, or still depending on the city. Think there will be protests and looting because of this? I doubt it. It does nothing to exploit white people.
https://d2pggiv3o55wnc.cloudfront.net/oann/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cannon.jpg
Did that life matter?
https://www.oann.com/family-friends-hold-funeral-for-5-year-old-cannon-hinnant/
Walter Hinteler

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 11:25 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
The networks never mentioned this act of pure evil.
Just because you don't look it up, it doesn't mean that it's not published. (Try google, bing for instance)

goldberg

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 11:56 pm
From CNN

(CNN)Police have charged a 25-year-old man with first-degree murder after they say he shot and killed a 5-year-old boy last week in Wilson, North Carolina.

Austin Hinnant told CNN affiliate WRAL he was inside the home when his son, Cannon, was playing outside and was shot.
Hinnant says he ran outside and scooped up the injured child and held him in his arms.
"I screamed 'somebody help me, please help me save my son,'" he said.
Hinnant told the affiliate he looked up and saw his neighbor, Darius Sessoms, in the yard next door with a gun in hand, pacing and frantic.

"I was looking at him as I was picking up Cannon, and I was so full of rage, but I could not leave my son's side," he said. "I just wanted to be with my son."
Hinnant's fiancé called 911, he said, and Sessoms drove away.
In a news release, the Wilson Police Department said officers were dispatched to the 5100 block of Archers Road on August 9 in reference to a shooting and found a 5-year-old suffering a gunshot wound, who later died at a nearby hospital.

Police identified Sessoms as a suspect and arrested him after he was found Monday in a Goldsboro residence about 30 minutes south of Wilson. It is unclear if Sessoms has an attorney.
coldjoint

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 12:02 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Just because you don't look it up, it doesn't mean that it's not published.

I said it was on nightly network news. Of course it was published. Next.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 12:05 am
@goldberg,
Quote:
From CNN
WRAL

And that is local news.
Quote:
It is unclear if Sessoms has an attorney.

Glad they are worried about a child killer.
goldberg

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 12:28 am
Some kids are annoying-they love to talk loud and act up even outside-yet that's no justification for killing a little boy having some fun in the yard. This white kid wasn't a tetchy adult chafing at BLM's supporters for trespassing on his land. He's just 5 years old. He didn't even have a chance to call out to his mom after he got shot; he just blacked out in a trice.

Did he see an angel flying around him? Did the angel take hold of his little body, pat his back softly, and say have a sweet dream before flying away with the kid? Did he dream of his weeping family members crying out for him to come back?

0 Replies

goldberg

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 12:29 am
@coldjoint,
Just ask Kamala Harris this question. She claims to have been a top cop
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 04:05 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Trump now being FALSELY accused of promoting a birther conspiracy on Kamala Harris

Quote:
Trump isn’t promoting this at all. In fact he says twice that he doesn’t know if it’s even true, suggesting that the Democrats would have likely made sure she was qualified before choosing her to run for VP.

He NEVER promotes it, but that doesn’t stop CNN and one of their hack hosts, Don Lemon, from doing a whole segment accusing Trump of starting up another birtherism attack on Kamala:

Lying assholes.
https://therightscoop.com/trump-now-being-falsely-accused-of-promoting-a-birther-conspiracy-on-kamala-harris-video/

Once again, Trump show his ignorance and you lap it up. He said it TWICE, you say. I say, just shut up! But no, he just can't. Why on earth would he say "he doesn't even know if it's true"? There's one of two things going on: either he's so ******* stupid he doesn't know the rules and regulations of our land to say what he did or - - he knew EXACTLY what he's saying, spewing just another lie.

In either case, he's still a moron who needs to stfu and go.
coluber2001

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 04:11 am
Why doesn't Trump go to Russia to get the new vaccine? He wouldn't even have to stand in line. It would be his gift to the world as a guinea pig. It's a win-win situation. If it works, then others can take the vaccine. If it doesn't work and it kills him, the world still wins by being rid of a pest.
coluber2001

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 04:15 am
@neptuneblue,
He's both stupid and egocentric. These are not ideal qualities for a president. A stupid president could be successful so long as he surrounds himself by intelligent, knowledgeable, and competent people and then listen to them. But an egocentric can't do that.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 10:09 am
@coldjoint,
kinda proves my point, doesnt it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 10:50 am
@coluber2001,
Quote:
If it doesn't work and it kills him, the world still wins by being rid of a pest.

Are you speaking of Mary Trump's book? It did not work. I noticed you stop quoting her book.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 10:51 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
spewing just another lie.

Yes, you are.
0 Replies