monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Fri 7 Aug, 2020 02:23 pm
Just popping in briefly to see whether Lash might be here promoting Kanye West.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Fri 7 Aug, 2020 02:49 pm
@Region Philbis,
She's waited this long, she can wait til January maybe 4 more years.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 7 Aug, 2020 03:59 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Trump's bigotry, racism, and discrimination?

Some examples please.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
InfraBlue

Fri 7 Aug, 2020 04:45 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Biden never said such a thing.

Oh yes, he did. Smearing Biden does not work for you?

Oh, no he didn't. Smearing anyone does not work for me.
coldjoint

Fri 7 Aug, 2020 04:48 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Smearing anyone does not work for me.

It certainly works for the people you support and believe. Funny you have a problem with it.
InfraBlue

Fri 7 Aug, 2020 06:17 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Smearing anyone does not work for me.

It certainly works for the people you support and believe. Funny you have a problem with it.

It figures you assume I shouldn't have a problem with it.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Fri 7 Aug, 2020 06:48 pm
Meanwhile in Trump related matters...

One Jerry Falwell Jr is taking a leave of absence from his duties at Liberty University. It seems he was photographed with his trousers unzipped. He claims that it was all in good fun at a costume party and he was on vacation. He has apologized profusely.

As a good friend of President Trump and a supporter of same, it should be noted that DonDon has yet to respond to reporters inquiries or possibly texts from Falwell Jr.

However, on a separate note, another son of a preacher man, Franklin Graham, has defended Falwell Jr.'s Christianity violations.

www.nytimes.com/2020/08/07/us/falwell-liberty.html

www.thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/510798-falwell-jr-apologizes-for-viral-vacation-photo-just-in-good-fun
coldjoint

Fri 7 Aug, 2020 10:46 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
has defended Falwell Jr.'s Christianity violations.

He has also explained Christians are sinners and that God forgives.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 7 Aug, 2020 10:54 pm
Quote:
Ilhan Omar won’t be prosecuted for immigration fraud for marrying her brother

Quote:
Here is yet more evidence of the two-tier justice system we have in the United States. The Left is above the law; it’s only for dissenters from the Leftist agenda. Ilhan Omar is a Leftist, a black person, a woman, and a Muslim. These are the reasons why she will not be prosecuted. Anyone who dared to prosecute her would be excoriated in the establishment media as a racist Islamophobe; few have the courage to stand up against that onslaught. And so Ilhan Omar can do whatever she wants, without fear of suffering any consequences at all. If you’re skeptical about that, ask yourself what the reaction would be if a conservative Republican Congressman, a white Christian man, was suspected of marrying his sister in order to commit immigration fraud. Do you think everyone would decline to prosecute in that case?

Two tiered is right. Think the networks will cover this?
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/08/ilhan-omar-wont-be-prosecuted-for-immigration-fraud-for-marrying-her-brother
0 Replies

goldberg

Fri 7 Aug, 2020 11:23 pm
Sohu, which is a Chinese website, argues that Obama's wife is going to be the next president instead of Biden. Biden , are you listening? The Chinese think that she is a threat, not Trump. Oprah Winfrey could be the next Secretary of State. Henceforth, more black people from Africa will flock to settle down in America under their under their leadership. You could simply called the second edition of the Great Migration. And the second edition will be soon replaced by the third edition written by Ilhan Omar and her girlfriend Ocasio-Cortez, both of whom resent Thatcherism. Ilhan Omar even wants to turn America into a Muslim nation.

哈哈哈哈哈
goldberg

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 12:06 am
Just keep voting for such far-left headbangers. Just let them ruin America's future. Just help them subvert America's sphere of influence.

Just don't cry when another rising power starts using its military might to wrest leadership from America and even use intimidation to jawbone Americans into forsaking democratic values. Just don't cry when the American people are deprived of the right to vote and self-determination. Just don't cry when foreign savages turn up and you guys become their serfs in the words of Friedrich Hayek.

My guess is that some far-left liberals would argue that's okay for white America to elapse into this kind of perdition since Britain once used gunboat diplomacy to conquer the world while spreading colonial thinking. They call it Western guilt.

So, they just can't wait to be serfs in a bid to make up for their ancestors' exploitation. The Japanese called such people comfort women during the world war two. The only difference is Ilhan Omar and Ocasio-Cortez are ugly.
0 Replies

goldberg

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 12:13 am
@goldberg,
. Oprah Winfrey could be the next Secretary of State. Henceforth, more black people from Africa will flock to settle down in America under their leadership. You could simply call it the second edition of the Great Migration. And the second edition will be soon replaced by the third edition written by Ilhan Omar and her girlfriend Ocasio-Cortez, both of whom resent Thatcherism. Ilhan Omar even wants to turn America into a Muslim nation.
goldberg

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 12:16 am
America has scores of 白左笨蛋. They even want to help foreign baddies eviscerate the rule of law in America. Alas, 太蠢了.
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 12:18 am
@goldberg,
Quote:
Oprah Winfrey could be the next Secretary of State.

Possibly the funniest thing I've read on the web today. Thanks GB.
glitterbag

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 01:01 am
@goldberg,
goldberg wrote:

Sohu, which is a Chinese website, argues that Obama's wife is going to be the next president instead of Biden. Biden , are you listening? The Chinese think that she is a threat, not Trump. Oprah Winfrey could be the next Secretary of State. Henceforth, more black people from Africa will flock to settle down in America under their under their leadership. You could simply called the second edition of the Great Migration. And the second edition will be soon replaced by the third edition written by Ilhan Omar and her girlfriend Ocasio-Cortez, both of whom resent Thatcherism. Ilhan Omar even wants to turn America into a Muslim nation.

哈哈哈哈哈

you might want to rethink this......if you don't it makes you sound like a flaming idiot...I don't think you are a flaming idiot....I think you should stop reading nonsense written by flaming idiots.
coldjoint

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 10:51 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Quote:
Oprah Winfrey could be the next Secretary of State.

Possibly the funniest thing I've read on the web today. Thanks GB.

It could be Jerry Springer too. Maybe Maury Povich. Springer did hold public office.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 11:07 am
https://i0.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2020/08/image-3-copy.jpg?resize=493%2C600&ssl=1
0 Replies