monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Region Philbis

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 11:24 am

Harvard and MIT sue Trump administration over online-only
instruction for foreign students in the US

"The order came down without notice—its cruelty surpassed only by its recklessness. It appears that
it was designed purposefully to place pressure on colleges and universities to open their on-campus
classrooms for in-person instruction this fall, without regard to concerns for the health and safety
of students, instructors, and others," Harvard University President Larry Bacow said...
0 Replies

revelette1

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 12:04 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I don't think I have ever actually hated anyone in my life before this president. But, deep down I have pray for forgiveness in hating that man. He is a blight on our country and humanity as a whole.
oralloy

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 12:06 pm
@revelette1,
Progressives always hate whoever is currently disagreeing with them.

It's not a very nice trait.
revelette1

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 12:06 pm
Trump, lacking the authority to cut off school funding and continuing to urge a fall reopening, threatens to cut off school funding
0 Replies

revelette1

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 12:07 pm
@oralloy,
Rolling Eyes

You are part of the problem.
revelette1

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 12:24 pm
The more I see about Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the more angry I get. I hope all those republican senator enablers are hanging their heads in shame. God, it is terrible.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman resigns from Army citing 'bullying' from Trump
Duration: 00:37 2 hrs ago
oralloy

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 12:26 pm
@revelette1,
If the President can't trust the guy then it is proper that he be removed from his position.
oralloy

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 12:27 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
You are part of the problem.

It is just the opposite. I am part of the solution.
revelette1

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 12:29 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 12:53 pm
@revelette1,
I want that two minutes of my life back.

What was the point of that nonsense?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 02:02 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
The more I see about Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman,

No one cares about a Deep State suck puppy. The Army is better off without him.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 02:04 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
The video is more scientific than the current studies?

I did not say that. I said some people think herd immunity is possible. Read what I say not what you want to see.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 02:07 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I'm not the only one who thinks that progressive bigotry and racism is shameful.

You are most certainly right. Their bigotry and racism is disgusting.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 02:09 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

If the President can't trust the guy then it is proper that he be removed from his position.

Donald Trump doesn't trust anyone. The fact that he expected a military officer to defy Congress tells you volumes about him. He expects people to lie for him, help him cheat, and risk going to prison in defiance of American principles and the oath they take to protect and serve the American people.

coldjoint

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 02:13 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
The fact that he expected a military officer to defy Congress tells you volumes about him.

Where are you getting that from? It is bullshit.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 02:43 pm
Quote:
Joe Biden Says Police Have 'Become the Enemy,' 'Absolutely' Should Defund Them

Is that want people want? C'mon man.
Quote:
During an interview Wednesday with leftist publication This Now, Biden said the police are over militarized, have "become the enemy" and said funding should "absolutely" be reallocated elsewhere. In other words, he's advocating for the defunding of law enforcement as crime across the country continues to skyrocket.

Who can afford private security except the politicians and elite? We will pay for the politicians protection with tax dollars. Who will protect the citizens, the primary job of the government.

How ******* stupid is anyone who wants this? Anyone?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/07/08/joe-biden-says-police-have-become-the-enemy-entertains-defunding-them-n2572130
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 02:50 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

oralloy wrote:

Donald Trump doesn't trust anyone. The fact that he expected a military officer to defy Congress tells you volumes about him. He expects people to lie for him, help him cheat, and risk going to prison in defiance of American principles and the oath they take to protect and serve the American people.

Amen!
coldjoint

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 02:52 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
and the oath they take to protect and serve the American people.

Democrats are not protecting or serving anyone. That oath means nothing to them. They think they are above the law. They are backing Marxists and defunding the police. "Democrat" and "American" shouldn't even be used in the same sentence.
coldjoint

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 02:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Amen!

Someone needs to buy Frank some pom-poms.
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 8 Jul, 2020 02:55 pm
@revelette1,
Trump has NOOOO understanding that everyone takes an oath to uphold the Constitution, not cheat and lie for whatever clown sits in the pres' chair.
Our two trolls do not unerstand this also