monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

revelette1

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 10:20 am
Eric Trump's tweet vanishes after his attempt to spread Clinton-Epstein connection backfires

Wish I could do images on Microsoft Edge, not worth downloading another windows just to leave images. But check it out. Trump better hope the lady don't talk.
snood

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 10:57 am
@revelette1,
They better really be trying to protect her. I believe Barr and Trump will eliminate her if they get the chance.
coldjoint

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 11:23 am
@snood,
Quote:
I believe Barr and Trump will eliminate her if they get the chance.

It won't be them. It will be the Clinton's and the royals and other perverts that want to run the world. The very people you support.
RABEL222

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 11:29 am
@coldjoint,
More of your revisionist bull shyt. If you couldent lie you wouldent have anything to say.
Region Philbis

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 11:34 am

https://i.imgur.com/u0lbudi.jpg
coldjoint

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 11:35 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
More of your revisionist bull shyt

Not revisionist at all. Google Clinton and Epstein. You will find a beautiful friendship and over 20 trips for Bill on the "Lolita express".
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 11:38 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

They better really be trying to protect her. I believe Barr and Trump will eliminate her if they get the chance.

That thought came to my head also, Snood.

In the story from Revelette's link, the comment appeared, "Epstein died by suicide in jail while awaiting sex trafficking charges in 2019."

Yeah!

Wouldn't want her suiciding herself also.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 11:39 am
@Region Philbis,
That does not change the fact Trump threw Epstein out of his resorts and helped authorities to build a case against him. Posting crap like that ends up proving Trump had nothing to do with him after he found out what he was doing.

Can you find any information Clinton gave to authorities about Epstein? Please post it when you do.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 11:48 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
More of your revisionist bull shyt. If you couldent lie you wouldent have anything to say.

You're the only one here who is lying. You cannot provide examples of an untrue statement from any of his posts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 11:50 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Please make sure to vote this madman out in november

No.

I don't like having my Second Amendment rights violated for no reason.

I also don't want to be murdered by BLM goons.

I'm voting for Mr. Trump this November.
oralloy

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 11:52 am
@revelette1,
NYT wrote:
an official presidential address to mount a full-on culture war against a straw-man version of the left that he portrayed as inciting mayhem and moving the country toward totalitarianism.

Nothing straw about it.

Anyone who doesn't want to be murdered by BLM goons should vote for Mr. Trump this November.

Voting for Mr. Biden is like signing your own death warrant.
coldjoint

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 12:13 pm
Quote:
In breathless, panicked coverage the establishment American media heaped scorn and suspicion on President Trump’s 4th of July speech at Mount Rushmore on Friday night.

Quote:
If ever the mainstream media were unclear as to why they deserve the “enemy of the people” moniker slapped on them by President Trump and his supporters, last night provides a potent reminder.

Hiding July 4th celebrations from their audiences while falsely reporting on them after the fact is probably something everyone could have predicted of the media by this point.

But that doesn’t make it okay. Nor does it make it any less pathetic.

Why is so seemingly popular to hate this country? Another question no one will answer like why Obama is above the law? We'll see.
https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/mount-rushmore-media-exemplifies-enemy-of-people/
coldjoint

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 12:29 pm
Peaceful protests, my ass.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 12:52 pm
Quote:
Budget Office Predicts Robust Economic Growth Through Year End
Real GDP set to grow 6.2 percent from July to December

That assures Trump's re-election. Spewing anti American hate will not win an election. People will choose prosperity over hate every time. 2020 will be no different except that the Congress will be Republican, House and Senate.
Quote:
U.S. CBO
@USCBO
·
Jul 2
CBO projects that from 2020 to 2030, annual real GDP will be 3.4 percent lower, on average, than it projected in January. The annual unemployment rate, which was projected to average 4.2 percent, is now projected to average 6.1 percent. Read more: http://cbo.gov/publication/56

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb8LLBQXgAAFvm0?format=png&name=small
https://www.theepochtimes.com/budget-office-predicts-robust-economic-growth-through-year-end_3411326.html

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 01:01 pm
@oralloy,
BLACK LIVES MATTER
coldjoint

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 01:03 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER

All lives matter, racist.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 01:08 pm
@oralloy,
WE KNOW YOU ARE, . WE DON'T CARE, because we will join the majority of the country in voting blue in November.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 01:13 pm
@coldjoint,
NOW HERE'S A CIVIL WAR MONUMENT WE CAN BE PROUD OF
   https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ac/45/45/ac45452edf2fc7350a20dde723e834e5.jpg
The August St.Gaudens memorial for the 54th Massachusetts, the all voluntr state militia made up of ex-slaves who despite fierce opposition enlisted in the Union Army as the first black regiment to fight for our country, and the human rights we stand for.

the only monument to them, in front of the MA State House, versus some 800 monuments for traitors and slavers in the US. Trump of curse glorifies only the 800 traitors. He did it last night in what amounted to a campaign rally at taxpayer expense at mt.Rushmore. He's the onewho hates what the US stands for. Vote Blue straight through in Nov.
BLACK LIVES MATTER
coldjoint

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 01:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
NOW HERE'S A CIVIL WAR MONUMENT WE CAN BE PROUD OF

Do you think it will stop the Communists from burning it down? They know 0 about this country's history, except that they want to destroy it. They do not like Elks either. Laughing Laughing Laughing You have aligned yourself with freedom hating nitwits and punks.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 4 Jul, 2020 01:22 pm
https://i1.wp.com/issuesinsights.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/mrz070320_color.jpg?resize=1024%2C744&ssl=1
0 Replies