monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

bobsal u1553115

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 02:28 pm
@Lash,
Now lets change the election laws to make them mean something.
coldjoint

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 02:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Now lets change the election laws to make them mean something

They mean something now. That is why Democrats lose elections. You want them changed so they do not. A majority does not support the failed policies and radical bullshit. Those policies will never be voted in so Democrats have to cheat.
MontereyJack

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 02:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Yeah, what they mean is that there are some privileged voters in shithole red states whose votes carry undue weight versus others. they are in short anti-democratic.
and let me tell you truth again. The people did not support trump or his agenda. The majority do NOT support you and this time we intend to make that so clear to you that there will be no more trump or republican bullshit for the next four years. that's why trump keeps showing at least eleven points down.
izzythepush

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 02:56 pm
@Lash,
You mean like in Italy where there’s plenty of parties and absolutely no corruption whatsoever. No bunga bunga parties, nothing like that.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 03:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
anti-democratic.

Democrats are anti-America. They have blood on their hands and want more blood. They condone violence with their silence. Their cities see more Black on Black crime and the deaths of Black children caught in the middle of drugs wars on their streets. Then the assholes blame the police who save lives.

No one wants a whole country run like that. Trump will win handily.
snood

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 03:14 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Trump will win handily.

Or, not.

coldjoint

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 03:22 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Or, not.

That depends on how much the Democrats can cheat. Everyone knows they are going to. They have to destroy the economy to do it but they never cared about the citizens anyway. No matter what color they are.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 03:24 pm
@snood,
Most overwhelmingly probably not.
Sturgis

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 03:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Hopefully not!

0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 03:37 pm
Quote:
Race Is Not What Is Dividing Us

Quote:
My fellow-Americans, we are being sold a bill of goods. Race is not what is dividing us. Rather, we are being divided by competing ideologies. Let us put our focus where it belongs.

Listening to the news, you would think that racism is deeply entrenched in every neighborhood in our country. That racial hatred is the norm. That judging people by the color of their skin is what the average American does.

But I do not believe that for a second — and I say that while fully acknowledging the very real racial issues we continue to face.

This should tell anyone the media is dead wrong about America and wants it destroyed because freedom rubs them the wrong way. This is exactly how Communists would do it.
Quote:
How Common Is Racism in America? I Think Not Very

That being said, I do not believe racism is the norm in America.

On June 11, I polled my Twitter followers, asking, “Would you be completely at home having a neighbor of a different race?”

Now remember, even though my Twitter followers (a little over 41,000, so not particularly large) are roughly equivalent to the national averages when it comes to demographics, they are quite conservative. The strong majority are probably Trump supporters as well.

How did they respond to the poll?

Just under 97 percent said, “Absolutely.” (The exact number was 96.8 percent.) Yes, almost 97 percent said they would absolutely “be completely at home having a neighbor of a different race.”

Only 2 percent answered with, “Depends on which race.” Only 1.2 percent said, “Absolutely not.”

We are not a racist nation. Our police are not killers. Our history is nothing to be ashamed of.
https://stream.org/race-is-not-what-is-dividing-us/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 03:47 pm
And on Obama's watch.
Quote:
BARR TALK: The AG Says FBI Extended Probe for ‘Express Purpose’ of ‘Laying Perjury Trap’ Against General Flynn

This is documented.
Quote:
Acting U.S. Attorney Michael Sherwin informed U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan of the discovery in a midday court filing, revealing the single page of notes were believed to have been taken by Strzok during the critical juncture of early January 2017 when FBI agents recommended shutting down their investigation of Flynn only to be overruled by FBI superiors,” adds the website.

“This page of notes was taken by former Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok. While the page itself is undated; we believe that the notes were taken in early January 2017, possibly between January 3 and January 5,” Sherwin wrote in the motion.

Obama's FBI was corrupt. Obama knew it was, he had to.
https://hannity.com/media-room/breaking-now-doj-reveals-new-peter-strzok-notes-in-fbis-perjury-trap-against-michael-flynn/?utm_source=socialflow
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 04:03 pm
https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fodaction.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F06%2Fmm.jpg&t=1592949423&ymreqid=c8299b13-9e9b-4aa5-1ca2-3c0030015100&sig=26hy6d8T27ekt65qmee9Zw--~C
coldjoint

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 04:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Because he is old and corrupt he will not lose. He learned from his Democratic colleagues how to stay in office.

And do not bring morality into it. 20 million dead Black babies says you do not have a leg to stand on.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:06 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Trump KNEW he was being recorded, he wanted people to know exactly what he does to women. But I see you didn't actually answer the question, have or have you not said you grab women by the pussy?

Let's see... crude locker room talk. I have never told another man "You have to grab women by the pussy." I don't believe that particular cadence is part of my vocabulary.
"Did you see that chick on the treadmill? Man, I'd like to wreck that pussy." "Damn! Did you see that ass? Kind of ass you just want to have for lunch."

A joke: You know why the pussy and asshole are right next to each other? So you can carry em like a 6-pack.

Let me share with you some of the rugby songs we used to sing... in mixed company mind you! Some of you may know these as I know we have a cultured audience...

Rang a Dang Doo
This is a Repeat after Me Song...

Starts with The Chorus:
A Rang A Dang Doo
Pray What is that?
Its got fur all around
Like a pussy cat
Its oval shaped
And its split in two
And that’s what we call
A rang a dang doo

I knew a girl,
Whose name was Jean
She was the sweetest girl
I’d ever seen
She loved a boy
Who was straight and true
He longed to play
On her Rang a Dang Doo

Chorus

She took him to
Her father’s house
They crept upstairs
Quiet as a mouse
They locked the doors
And the window too
They played all night
On her rang a dang doo

Chorus

The very next day
Her father said
You’ve gone and lost,
Your maiden head
So pack your bags
And your suitcase too
And bugger off, with your rang a dang doo

Chorus

So she went off to be a whore,
And hung this sign above her door:
"One dollar each and three for two
To take a crack at her rang a dang doo."

Chorus

They came by twos, they came by fours,
Until at last they came in scores,
But she was glad when they were through
For she still had her rang a dang doo.

Chorus

Then Mary’s came
And Mary’s went,
Her price dropped down
To 50 cents
She got the crabs
And the herpes too
That was the end of her rang a dang doo

Chorus

And now she lies beneath the sod;
Her soul, they say, is gone to God,
But down in Hell, when Satan's blue,
He takes a whirl at her rang a dang doo.

Chicago
chorus:
Everyone:
I used to work in Chicago, at the old department store.
I used to work in Chicago. I don't work there anymore.

Leader: A girl came into the store one day, looking for a ruler.
Everyone: A ruler? From the store?
Leader: A ruler she wanted, twelve inches she got...
chorus
There are soooooo many verses to this, but some examples
Meat she wanted, my pork she got!
A nail she wanted, screwed she got!
Sailors she wanted, Semen she got!
Watering can she wanted, my hose she got!
Elevator she wanted, my shaft she got!
A lolipop she wanted, licked she got!
glazed donut she wanted, cream filled she got!
It just keeps going...

Do you want to hear about the S&M Man? (Sung to the candy man)
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:12 pm
Quote:
Trump Family Asks Court to Stop Publication of Tell-All
Book by President’s Niece

President Trump’s family is seeking a temporary restraining order to try to block publication
of a tell-all book by the president’s niece, Mary L. Trump.

Ms. Trump is the daughter of the president’s late brother, Fred Trump Jr., and her book,
Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man
is scheduled to be published by Simon & Schuster on July 28.

Mr. Trump’s younger brother, Robert S. Trump, requested the restraining order on Tuesday
in a filing in Queens County Surrogate’s Court, where the estate of the president’s father,
Fred Trump Sr., was settled.

The filing is against Ms. Trump and Simon & Schuster, and it seeks to stop publication on the
grounds that Ms. Trump is violating a nondisclosure agreement related to the settlement of the
estate of Fred Trump Sr., the father of Donald and Robert Trump and Mary Trump’s grandfather.

https://i.imgur.com/zgS1ea7.jpg
(nyt)
bobsal u1553115

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:24 pm
@Region Philbis,
I'd rather have this book than Boltons.
Region Philbis

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:27 pm
@bobsal u1553115,

am thinking about getting both... good quarantine reading...
bobsal u1553115

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:34 pm
@Region Philbis,
I've got Boltons in a file.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:39 pm
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
good quarantine reading...

In the burning cities?
MontereyJack

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:41 pm
@coldjoint,
The cities aren't burning, you l,oon. Thousands and thousands of pleaceful demonstrations and demonstrators