monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 06:56 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Better ask why the cops continue to kill black people doing nothingt wrong at a far higher frequency than they do whites

That is just not true. Now you can prove I am wrong.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 06:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
red state hellhole you live in.

I do not live in a red state. I live in a red county.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 06:58 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
That is a terrible idea and it should never be attempted until such time as federal property is involved or threatened. Lets let the states handle their own ****.

Stamping out insurrections and preserving law and order in America is the President's job.
oralloy

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 06:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Seattle is orderly.

Don't be silly. Someone was just murdered there.

https://apnews.com/416aed8cc09583e1999fea553fc46042

MontereyJack wrote:
It doesn't need a tinpot authoritarian coming in using a phony "need to restore order" to come in and take over.

Seattle is part of US territory.

If people are denying the US government control over that territory, it is the duty of the US government to kill those people and restore control over the territory.
oralloy

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 07:11 pm
General Grant, the author of the Star Spangled Banner, and the author of Don Quixote are the latest statues to be attacked:
https://apnews.com/9a01ee49102df70f10ce54ae04a46fa6

How long before someone gets pissed off and shoots the head off that big statue of MLK in DC?

I'm surprised it hasn't already happened.
MontereyJack

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 07:17 pm
@oralloy,
Putting your own bogus spin on the incident, as usual. The citizens of the zone had gotthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_MaJDK3VNEwas anothren the victims t the hospital before the cops even got there. and the shooter was one of the thousands who have no business having a gun but you take great pleasure in getting guns into their hands anyway,
oralloy

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 07:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
No spin. Smashing insurrections is the President's duty.

Time take federal control over the National Guard and send them in.
coldjoint

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 07:23 pm
Quote:
"Silenced" - We Live In A Time When Our "Opinions Qualify As Crimes"

Quote:
Currently, we’re living in an upside-down and backward world where the minority of people hold all the microphones, successfully shouting over a potential majority of people who don’t like the way things are going.

This forum is a microcosm of that.
Quote:
When we of the independent media are gone, Big Brother is totally in charge of all the information you receive.

Quote:
Americans can only hold one opinion now.

Americans continue to be silenced or to be bullied out of their jobs based on who they voted for, forced to affiliate with groups that they may not actually support, or fall victim to a virtual mob during an internet witch hunt.

All because they dare, in America, alleged land of the free, to disagree with an opinion that is treated as fact.

You may recall after President Trump was elected how horribly anyone who voted for him was treated. Heaven forbid a person was to wear a red MAGA hat in public because to do so was risking a beating. We were suddenly cast into a world so extreme that our opinions could mean the difference between life and death in the workplace and on the streets.

If you don’t support groups like Antifa or the Occupy movement, you’re considered a “far-right extremist.” That’s the moniker used to describe Zero Hedge in most of the news coverage about their defunding.

For the record, I’m not even sort of “right.” I don’t support or endorse either major political party or any extremist groups. I weigh my opinions based on my personal ethics. Some of them may fall in line with the left, some may fall in line with the right, but I do not align myself with any groups. My opinions are entirely my own.
Freedom of speech is one of our most sacred rights in this country.

That includes the freedom for those with differing opinions to speak, have platforms, and hold some of the microphones. Silencing these websites through insidiously getting them defunded is anti-American.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/slienced-we-live-time-when-our-opinions-qualify-crimes

RABEL222

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 07:24 pm
@oralloy,
R u in dc?
oralloy

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 07:29 pm
@RABEL222,
No. Never been there.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 07:33 pm
@oralloy,
Yep, that's the way it begins, conservative hysteria leading to Kristalnacht in Seattle and justifying Trump putsch to take over the government. And he blathers about American values.
MontereyJack

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 07:37 pm
@coldjoint,
For someone who's being silenced, you sure are a blabbermouth .
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 07:47 pm
Quote:
Massive President Trump Rally – Tulsa Oklahoma – Event Livestreams 8:00pm ET

Quote:
Tonight in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the official start of the Trump 2020 campaign begins with a MAGA/KAG rally at the BOK Center. Over a million people requested tickets for the event

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/trump-tulsa-1.jpg?w=640&h=480
https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/trump-rally-tulsa.jpg
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/20/massive-president-trump-rally-tulsa-oklahoma-event-livestreams-800pm-et/
neptuneblue

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 07:50 pm
@coldjoint,
And about 10 people in the 2nd pic.

Great turn out!!
coldjoint

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 07:52 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Great turn out!!

Yes it is. Turn it on and look.
coldjoint

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 08:12 pm
MontereyJack

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 08:13 pm
@coldjoint,
All the reports asy there were a lot of empty eats in the 19000 seat auditorium, and the "overflowcrowd" area outside, where the thoudands of people who couldn't get in were supposed to be was so empty the remarks he was supposed to make there never happened and they took down the staging while the rally inside was still getting underway. Hey, joint, where were the,million people trump claimed wanted tickets? lLooks like he was off by 980,000 or so.
MontereyJack

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 08:20 pm
@coldjoint,
What a moron. Glorifying statues okf traders and slavers as our heritage amongst other idiocies. More than 80% of Americans are supporting the demonstrators and demonstrations. Carlson is clueless and vitriolic.
coldjoint

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 08:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
More than 80% of Americans are supporting

Support peaceful protests, do not conflate it with approving of looting and arson. Carlson is spot on.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 08:28 pm
A patriot.
0 Replies