monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Sun 24 May, 2020 12:17 pm
Quote:
David Mandel
@DavidHMandel
10h
Trump playing golf on Saturday. He shot a 97,426 over par.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 24 May, 2020 12:19 pm
@blatham,
Think the nitwits'll catch that???
bobsal u1553115

Sun 24 May, 2020 12:20 pm
@revelette1,
AND all four are neutered!!
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 24 May, 2020 12:21 pm
@RABEL222,
I wasn't suggesting the individual is credible. I was pointing to the growing discord/dismay on the right.
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 24 May, 2020 12:24 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I don't write to the nitwits. They remain hidden under a cloak of invisibility and cowshit.
Setanta

Sun 24 May, 2020 12:30 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It’s also inaccurate, it was during her reign that various reform acts were passed making this country far more democratic.

It is certainly inaccurate to suggest that the reigning monarch has anything to do with what legislation is passed. The first electoral reform act was passed when her predecessor, William IV, was king. (Even then, the first reform bill did not meet the standard of The Agreement of the People proposed by the Agitators of the New Model Army in 1647.) What matters is who the PM is, and the political coalition that he or she leads. When a new reform act was called for, Lord Palmerston was PM, and he basically said "over my dead body." He was as good as his word, too. He died in October, 1865, and the second reform act was not passed until 1867. (And even that act did not enfranchise as many members of the working class as was called for in The Agreement of the People.) Who was monarch ceased to matter at all in the reign of George III, Victoria's grandfather.

So you should get off Hightor's back.
Setanta

Sun 24 May, 2020 12:33 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
The truth of the deaths leave one speechless. Seems more like a loss of life during a war torn country.

We are rapidly approaching American deaths in the Great War, which, although the United States was only involved for less than two years, nevertheless was a much longer time than the few months that this pandemic has raged in the United States. For that, we can, in large measure, thank the Idiot in Chief.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 24 May, 2020 12:35 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
I don't write to the nitwits. They remain hidden under a cloak of invisibility and cowshit.

And your lies are out in the open.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 24 May, 2020 12:42 pm
@Setanta,
There’s far more appropriate English monarchs if you want to look at despots.

Plantagenets and Tudors were significantly more brutal, not to mention George II action at Culloden.

I wasn’t on Hightor’s back, I was criticising Trump, and comparing Trump to Victoria is unfair, any of the above OK.

I thought you’d be pleased at the opportunity to demonstrate your vast Historical knowledge.
Setanta

Sun 24 May, 2020 12:50 pm
@izzythepush,
Tedious . . . as always . . .
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 24 May, 2020 12:59 pm
Quote:
There's No Longer Any Question: Biden Carried Out A Cover-Up In Ukraine

Quote:
Trump stands vindicated for accusing Biden of trying to cover up his son’s corruption in Ukraine after one of that country’s lawmakers released audio recordings of the former Vice President’s numerous conversations with former President Poroshenko to that effect, proving that the real Ukrainegate scandal has been about the Democrat front-runner all along.

Quote:
CAUGHT RED-HANDED

Ukrainian lawmaker Andrei Derkach released audio recordings that he claims to have received from journalists which convincingly sound as though they’re truly of former President Poroshenko’s numerous conversations with former Vice President and current Democrat front-runner Biden.

The content of their chats concerns the latter’s efforts to pressure the then-Ukrainian leader to remove General Prosecutor Shokin, which Trump and many of his surrogates have claimed was undertaken in an attempt to cover up his son Hunter’s corruption at the Burisma gas company where he was employed and which was the subject of an investigation by Shokin.

The recordings are remarkably frank, with Poroshenko proudly pledging fealty to Biden and regularly updating him on the progress that he’s made in keeping what he refers to as his “promises” to the former Vice President.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/theres-no-longer-any-question-biden-carried-out-cover-ukraine
MontereyJack

Sun 24 May, 2020 01:20 pm
@coldjoint,
The entire international community regarded Shokin as monumentally corrupt and supported his ouster as a stp toward good government in Ukraine. Biden did the right thong. Figures you'd support corruption. After all, you support Trump.
coldjoint

Sun 24 May, 2020 01:26 pm
https://patriot.imgix.net/fdac658b2233d0e8d7fab63b96d081af56d755a0b3642970f5b7380f1cc5bd43.jpg?w=720&auto=format
coldjoint

Sun 24 May, 2020 01:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
The entire international community regarded Shokin as monumentally corrupt

And the fact is Shokin was not corrupt it was a lie to cover up for the firing.

When are you going to learn you are not getting the truth about anything from the sources that lied for three years?
coldjoint

Sun 24 May, 2020 01:36 pm
https://i2.wp.com/issuesinsights.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/mrz052320_color.jpg?resize=1024%2C744&ssl=1
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 24 May, 2020 01:37 pm
https://cdn.creators.com/218/279112/279112_image.jpg
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 24 May, 2020 01:40 pm
@izzythepush,
Honestly, I don't think anyone was making a direct comparison between the two reigns. I think it's more that Trump sees himself as a monarch, a beloved ruler, an historic figure. They might have morphed him into Henry VIII but Trump's got such a hangup over masculinity that it's much funnier seeing him in a feminized version.
coldjoint

Sun 24 May, 2020 02:02 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
hangup over masculinity

Masculinity is what the Left is trying eliminate. And they have had a lot of success. The lockdown shows far too many people are content letting the government make their decisions.

Attaching the word 'toxic' to a biological fact is unhealthy for this country.
RABEL222

Sun 24 May, 2020 02:07 pm
@coldjoint,
More of your stupid bullshyt.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 24 May, 2020 02:11 pm
@coldjoint,
right. The world and our allies were wrong but you in your infinite wisdom are right. Nuh-uh.
0 Replies