monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sat 23 May, 2020 03:12 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Nearly half 'reopen America' Twitter accounts are bots:

Nearly half of Twitter is emasculated crybabies and Karens. I prefer the bots.
Builder

Sat 23 May, 2020 03:42 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I prefer the bots.

If they are bots, then they can be traced to a server.
coldjoint

Sat 23 May, 2020 03:45 pm
@Builder,
Quote:

If they are bots, then they can be traced to a server.

Weren't Killary's fans fake also? It is not like this is not approved by the Left.
coldjoint

Sat 23 May, 2020 05:07 pm
Quote:
Op-Ed: Here’s Why Joe Biden Gets Away With Saying Racist Crap

Quote:
So why does Biden continually get away with making these remarks? After all, we have seen the left’s tendency to eat their own when someone falls out of line. Hell, if you’re like most on the right, you have probably already noted how progressives would react if President Trump dared to make such a comment. There would be mass pearl-clutching along with wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Well, here’s the answer: Mainstream high-profile progressives don’t give a crap about racism.

Yes, I know you’re shocked, but stay with me here. It is evident that many on the far-left see racism as a political weapon to be used against political foes, not an evil to be addressed. This is why they don’t care about Biden’s racist remarks. He’s not some low-level state representative who isn’t likely to have an impact. He’s running for the presidency against Donald freaking Trump, who the left views as a real-life Emperor Palpatine.

This is why the corporate media and high-profile progressives are still pretending that Biden’s comments aren’t a big deal. But let’s be real. Biden could strut onto a stage in full KKK garb, pull off the hood to show he is wearing blackface, and quip, “Well, hello there darkies!” and the progressive left would still defend him.

If the progressives defending Biden’s remarks had an ounce of intellectual honesty, they would acknowledge that his comments were indeed racist, even though they still intended to support him. In fact, to be fair, many on the left have taken this very stance.[/b]

Time to see these people for what the are. They are not fit to run a car wash let alone lead this country.
https://www.redstate.com/jeffc/2020/05/23/op-ed-here%E2%80%99s-why-joe-biden-gets-away-with-saying-racist-crap/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 May, 2020 05:19 pm
Quote:
Pink Floyd's Roger Waters: 'Biden is Such a F***ing Slimeball -- He's So Weak'

Laughing Laughing Laughing
All in all just a senile brick in the wall.
https://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/pink-floyds-roger-waters-biden-such-fing-slimeball-hes-so-weak
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 23 May, 2020 05:31 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Weren't Killary's fans fake also?

Well, she had no friends left in the DNC.

They say money can't buy me love.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 May, 2020 06:39 pm
Here you go. The election fraud report. I have checked four in California and they are Democrats. Pick a state and start checking which party is doing this. I wager it is majority, a vast majority of Democrats committing the fraud.
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 May, 2020 06:47 pm
Checking Wisconsin, so far it is Democrats.
RABEL222

Sat 23 May, 2020 07:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Are you counting the republican states that are "legally" suppressing voters or are you as usual putting your own interpretation on illegal voting. Your as transparent a liar as posts on a2k.
coldjoint

Sat 23 May, 2020 07:38 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
your own interpretation on illegal voting.

My interpretation has nothing to do with it. Illegal is illegal.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 May, 2020 08:36 pm
The perfect progressive state. Completely under Democratic leadership.
Quote:
California Has Seen More Suicides Than Coronavirus Deaths…

Quote:
Doctors in Northern California say they have seen more deaths from suicide than they’ve seen from the coronavirus during the pandemic.

“The numbers are unprecedented,” Dr. Michael deBoisblanc of John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, California, told ABC 7 News about the increase of deaths by suicide, adding that he’s seen a “year’s worth of suicides” in the last four weeks alone.

DeBoisblanc said he believes it’s time for California officials to end the stay-at-home order and let people back out into their communities.

“Personally, I think it’s time,” he said. “I think, originally, this was put in place to flatten the curve and to make sure hospitals have the resources to take care of COVID patients. We have the current resources to do that, and our other community health is suffering.”

https://www.weaselzippers.us/449333-california-has-seen-more-suicides-than-coronavirus-deaths/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 May, 2020 08:48 pm
https://www.redstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Son-of-Joe-Biden-Speaks-to-His-Supporters.jpg
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 23 May, 2020 10:02 pm
Poor creepy Joe isn't getting a good run in the alt press at all.

"When asked about politics in America and the 2020 presidential race, British musician Roger Waters, a founding member of Pink Floyd, said he was "gobsmacked" by the actions of the Democratic National Committee and said Joe Biden is "such a f***ing slimeball." Waters added that he does not see how Biden could beat Donald Trump in November.

Video at the source.
NSFW (view)
Builder

Sat 23 May, 2020 10:22 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
All we can do is warn you, though; creepy Joe isn't an easy "sell" and if you think Trump has dropped some clangers, Joe is there to say "hold my beer".
MontereyJack

Sat 23 May, 2020 10:38 pm
@Builder,
You mean corrupt pussy-grabbing Donny the liar? Who makes upright Joe look like the gods' gift to humanity by comparison? Biden was on Colbert and he was perfectly coherent and reasonable.
Builder

Sat 23 May, 2020 10:44 pm
@MontereyJack,
Did he have his blackface outfit on?

Did he mention his crime spree in the Ukraine?

Has he been schooled on not groping children?

Or sexually harassing his staff?

Seriously, four years, and he's the best they can table for a challenge?

Get used to what you're getting now.

Obama thinks the same way.

The most surprising part of the Times story though is how Obama has on multiple occasions tried to dissuade Biden from running for president. First, in 2016, Obama pressured Biden to sit out the race because he believed Hillary Clinton was the best shot at continuing his legacy. Even though that didn't pan out for Obama, he still tried to talk Biden out of running in 2020. Per the Times:

The two men spoke at least a half dozen times before Mr. Biden decided to run, and Mr. Obama took pains to cast his doubts about the campaign in personal terms."You don’t have to do this, Joe, you really don’t," Mr. Obama told Mr. Biden earlier this year, according to a person familiar with the exchange. Mr. Biden — who thinks he could have defeated Donald Trump four years ago—responded by telling Mr. Obama he could never forgive himself if he turned down a second shot at Mr. Trump.

Since announcing his candidacy, Biden has proven himself exceptionally gaffe-prone, repeatedly referring to former British prime minister Theresa May as Margaret Thatcher, claiming he was vice president during the 2017 high school shooting in Parkland, Florida, and saying, "Poor kids are just as bright, just as talented, as white kids," at a speech in Iowa. Apart from making verbal stumbles, he's also defended his working relationship with segregationists in Congress.

The Times also reports that in March, Obama summoned Biden's top campaign advisers, Anita Dunn and Kate Bedingfield, to his Washington office. Multiple sources confirmed to the Times that the ex-president warned the advisers to make sure that Biden doesn't "embarrass himself" or "damage his legacy."
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 23 May, 2020 10:46 pm
Do you suppose his Russian handlers give him his script?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Sat 23 May, 2020 10:51 pm
Hydroxychloroquine Isn’t a Joke It’s a Scandal

Quote:
Hydroxychloroquine and President Trump’s obsession with it has been something of a running joke during the COVID19 Crisis, to the extent jokes are possible in such a dismal climate. But I want to flag your attention to this new study published in The Lancet, which has dire findings about the impact of hydroxychloroquine and the hydroxychloroquine in combination with the class of antibiotics the President has repeatedly endorsed. Here’s the study and here’s a write-up of the study in The Washington Post. Let me start with an arresting quote: “for those receiving hydroxychloroquine and an antibiotic — the cocktail endorsed by Trump — there was a 45 percent increased risk of death … ”

“for those receiving hydroxychloroquine and an antibiotic — the cocktail endorsed by Trump — there was a 45 percent increased risk of death … ”

coldjoint

Sat 23 May, 2020 11:50 pm
@tsarstepan,

Quote:
“for those receiving hydroxychloroquine and an antibiotic — the cocktail endorsed by Trump — there was a 45 percent increased risk of death … ”

For those with an incompetent doctor. A doctor prescribes the drugs he think will help a patient. That doctor also takes the responsibility. Study or no study that drug will be prescribed and it will help people.