monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

ehBeth

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 09:17 pm
you worried they might be after your guns

ok

they might be after your life

now what?

Quote:
Several disability advocacy organizations filed complaints this week with the civil rights division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, asking the federal government to clarify provisions of the disaster preparedness plans for the states of Washington and Alabama.

The advocates say the plans discriminate against people with intellectual disabilities by deprioritizing this group in the event of rationing of medical care — specifically, access to ventilators, which are in high demand in treating COVID-19 cases. More than 7 million people in the U.S. have some form of cognitive disability.

Some state plans make clear that people with cognitive issues are a lower priority for lifesaving treatment. For instance, Alabama’s plan says that “persons with severe mental retardation, advanced dementia or severe traumatic brain injury may be poor candidates for ventilator support.”

https://www.propublica.org/article/people-with-intellectual-disabilities-may-be-denied-lifesaving-care-under-these-plans-as-coronavirus-spreads

a veteran with a tbi?
on the spectrum?

don't have to look far into the future for those folks to be in the crosshairs

blatham

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 09:29 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
other people that snap up his shyt and pass it on knowing he is a liar.

The lying is excused. The cruelty is excused. The bigotry is excused. The misogyny is excused. The corruption is excused. The unnecessary deaths of thousands will be excused. Whatever he might do in the future, no matter how transparently selfish, immoral and corrupt, will be excused.
oralloy

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 09:30 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Some state plans make clear that people with cognitive issues are a lower priority for lifesaving treatment. For instance, Alabama's plan says that "persons with severe mental retardation, advanced dementia or severe traumatic brain injury may be poor candidates for ventilator support."

I wonder if it would be possible to deny ventilators to progressives. After all, progressives deny armed self defense to innocent Americans. Turnabout is fair play.
blatham

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 09:31 pm
@ehBeth,
It's getting ugly.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 09:31 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
The lying is excused. The cruelty is excused. The bigotry is excused. The misogyny is excused. The corruption is excused. The unnecessary deaths of thousands will be excused. Whatever he might do in the future, no matter how transparently selfish, immoral and corrupt, will be excused.

Of course. What is important is that Mr. Trump protects people from progressives who want to violate their civil liberties for fun.

Not to mention the fact that most of the accusations against Mr. Trump are untrue.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 10:12 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Quote:
Some state plans make clear that people with cognitive issues are a lower priority for lifesaving treatment. For instance, Alabama's plan says that "persons with severe mental retardation, advanced dementia or severe traumatic brain injury may be poor candidates for ventilator support."

I wonder if it would be possible to deny ventilators to progressives. After all, progressives deny armed self defense to innocent Americans. Turnabout is fair play.

What a great idea, Hitler thought of it first, but I digress. You sound like a true humanitarian.
Well, now that I think about it, there are immigrant children living in tents in the desert and in caged detention centers being denied the bare minimum....so, oral, how would you propose we get rid of all those pesky kids. I'll wait.
oralloy

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 10:24 pm
@glitterbag,
You must be referring to the Obama cages. I do not propose getting rid of any children. Just keep adopting them out to foster families and have them raised as Americans.

As far as humanitarianism goes, I merely suggest that depriving progressives of ventilators would provide them a much-deserved dose of their own medicine.
coldjoint

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 10:28 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
The lying is excused.

That's funny. You expect your lies to be excused.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 10:41 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
caged detention centers being denied the bare minimum.

Not in this country. They are well fed. You do not think much of your fellow Americans doing their job, or part of it, which is feeding them. You think they are starving the children?

What kind of bullshit you trying to peddle? Name one detention center even accused of the crap you claim. I'll wait.
Sturgis

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 10:56 pm
@coldjoint,
You clearly have not been to a detention center. Apart from the ones that Trump and his minions go to with camera rolling, they are terrible.
Food is not anywhere near being served on a regular schedule, people are often shoved into warehouse type situations with lack of proper ventilation, inadequate bedding, lack of soap, proper facilities for cleaning up, .... The list of human rights violations is endless.
MontereyJack

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 10:57 pm
@oralloy,
sociopathy again, what a poor excuse for a human being. Trump has been downplaying the need for medical supplies for weeks and refusing to use the power of the government to do something about it. And insisting things like adequate testing exist when they don't.And YOU blame progressives. Logic is certainly not your strong suit.
MontereyJack

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 11:16 pm
@oralloy,
the trumpies are not fostering them out or finding alternatives to warehousing the kids. that was obama's ;policy, which sessions and trump stopped. the rest of your post is simply ridiculous.
coldjoint

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 11:21 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
You clearly have not been to a detention center.

Name the ones you have been to.
glitterbag

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 11:30 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

You must be referring to the Obama cages. I do not propose getting rid of any children. Just keep adopting them out to foster families and have them raised as Americans.

As far as humanitarianism goes, I merely suggest that depriving progressives of ventilators would provide them a much-deserved dose of their own medicine.

I stand corrected. Initially I thought you were proposing another bast-**** crazy cruel 'lets punish a political party I want to hate for reasons I really don't know'...but you might be on to something...how many children do you suppose Obama is still holding in cages? Keep in mind, he's been out of office for 3+ years and some of the children are infants and toddlers (in other words, they were not born when Obama was President). But don't let that influence your sense of superiority and inability to be responsible, truly you are not alone.

So Toddlers can be gifted to lucky American folks....hmmmmm.....how would that work? Some of the children are between 13 and just short of 18, maybe the girls can be loaned out for domestic work and the boys can garden and sweep streets...But, But, But I have strong opinions one who can and cannot exploit these children....you just can't hand them out like party favors like we did in the 16th and 17th century in this country.

On an entirely different note, I really should print out all your responses since you joined A2K and began doing your Rain Man routine. I could write a book, maybe sell it to A2K people as an inside joke ....... but the honest truth is I would die of embarrassment if my colleagues and others I respect knew I responded to your 'stuff'. I understand you don't have a sense of dignity but I do and when I weaken and respond to mindless homeless style rantings ...I'm disappointed with myself.......that is too similar to what the jackboot sycophants who worship the King of Sleaze, the Classless wonder, the man who never forgets a slight (real or imagined) want to emulate. I actually know why they do.....I tghinbk you do as well.

Bottom line for me is I would never wish only suffering people from only one political party should be denied vital health care. I don't even know what to call it other than 'incidental' style genocide. However my IQ is over 200...maybe thats the difference between you and me.

Bye Oral, have a nice life.

glitterbag

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 11:33 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
You clearly have not been to a detention center.

Name the ones you have been to.

Why, have you been to a detention center? I bet you never leave the basement. NEXT!!!!!!
coldjoint

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 11:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Why, have you been to a detention center?

I am waiting for a name of one that did what you claim they are doing. Why don't you answer? Do not have one? Seems like Sturgis forgot which one he went to, too.
Quote:
I bet you never leave the basement.

Your originality is not showing, like usual. Laughing
glitterbag

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 11:39 pm
@Sturgis,
If the Trump Storm troopers bothered to keep records, the children could be returned to their families. But they didn't keep records because if the seized children ever got back to their families the whole world would know that the retched slimeball squatting in Shining City on the Hill committed crimes against humanity. History will not be glossing over all this, and we will deserve it.
coldjoint

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 11:42 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
History will not be glossing over all this, and we will deserve it.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 11:44 pm
@coldjoint,
You big puffy blowhard, why won't you offer up the name of a spa where the tender age sheltered are. Everybody is calling bullshit on you and you are still trying to brazen it out. You have become a joke.
oralloy

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 11:54 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
You clearly have not been to a detention center. Apart from the ones that Trump and his minions go to with camera rolling, they are terrible.
Food is not anywhere near being served on a regular schedule, people are often shoved into warehouse type situations with lack of proper ventilation, inadequate bedding, lack of soap, proper facilities for cleaning up, .... The list of human rights violations is endless.

Says who?

Although if what you say about the Obama cages is true, shame on Barack Obama.
0 Replies