monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 12:54 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Yes. Bad enough that the radical theocratic voices in the Catholic community (Barr, Leonard Leo, etc) have the power they evidently now have, add in the Evangelical crackpots and you've got a recipe for a very ugly and undemocratic future for America.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 01:03 pm
@blatham,
And in Israel you've got Kahanism ...
coldjoint

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 01:07 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Bad enough that the radical theocratic voices in the Catholic community

And do not forget hypocrites like Nancy Pelosi that favors abortion and refers to her faith which is dead set against it. The inability of Democrats to clean their own side of the street makes this kind of sniping pathetic, and total bullshit.
0 Replies

blatham

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 01:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Good reminder, Walter. Thank you.
BillW

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 02:29 pm
@blatham,
I'm afraid the free world is headed for a period of extremism. This only plays into the hands of already developed right wing authoritarian governments such as Russia and China.
Builder

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 02:54 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
add in the Evangelical crackpots and you've got a recipe for a very ugly and undemocratic future for America.

Which is exactly what Australians are experiencing right about now.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 07:26 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
authoritarian governments

Right wingers are not the authoritarians. The Left is, and they are intolerant of anything but what they believe. They even go after their own to hone their skills. Anyone who does not see through the obvious protection is an A#1 fool.
farmerman

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 08:38 pm
@coldjoint,
How come the "DEMO tent" is so much bigger than that of the GOP??? We have so many folks of such wide views and diiversity, whereas all I see of the GOP is news progrms tht repeat each others scripts almost verbatim and whenever Plump has his rallies (like the one he hd in P lst night) , you can see how they scrunch the view GOPers of color into one area so that FOX and Blaze and "I heart" can make believe they have a lotta "diversity" other than fat old white men.
The fact that the Moron-in-chief has no folks willing to convince us how wrong a turn this regime is taking.
BillW

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 08:44 pm
@farmerman,
Welcome to the Dark Side, theRump will guide you#
coldjoint

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 09:06 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
We have so many folks of such wide views and diiversity,

Your leaders are intolerant as they come. The diversity you see is identity politics in action. That is why many come across as complete idiots, like Talib calling Black suspects white supremacists.

As far as repeating CNN MSNBC say almost the same things word for word.

Quote:
other than fat old white men.

So, self- hatred rears its ugly head. You are too far gone to take seriously.
farmerman

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 09:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Thats ok, I have never had much regard for your acuity. So Ill be missing your parakeet-like intellect ?.
I can show you the WGAL fotos of last night's harangue by der Fuhrer.(He speaks like Fidel Castro did , with an hour and a half of basically nothing but insult and wacky talk).

Then he added that Judaism was a country.
farmerman

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 09:21 pm
@BillW,
in pinky flourishes
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 09:39 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
So Ill be missing your parakeet-like intellect ?.

Somehow I managed to escape self hatred and manufactured guilt. My intellect is not in question, your ass backwards view of reality is.
farmerman

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 09:46 pm
@coldjoint,
who's a good budgie??
glitterbag

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 10:05 pm
@farmerman,
oo oo ooooh pick me, pick me, I know the answer.

(actually those little birds are pretty smart, you really need to apologize to the winged bird-brains)
coldjoint

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 10:16 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
oo oo ooooh pick me, pick me, I know the answer.

You want to pile and bully and gossip like usual? It might make you think you have accomplished something. Thinking is not your forte. And Farmerman's was a childish reply was childish reply. What he meant to say was I just owned him, the same way I have you many times.

0 Replies

McGentrix

Thu 12 Dec, 2019 11:37 pm
@farmerman,
You make yourself sound dumb when you say things like this.

All you see is what you watch. The GOP reaches far and wide and has a broad spectrum of supporters.
Builder

Fri 13 Dec, 2019 03:20 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
The GOP reaches far and wide and has a broad spectrum of supporters.

It's about 50/50 D/R and that's fine.

When people like the farmer give up on positives about the dems, and just go on the attack for the repubs, it's a great indicator that he's run out of hope.
farmerman

Fri 13 Dec, 2019 06:03 am
@Builder,
I have given up on our entire poli system. I cannot believe to what a level the Trump support network has sunk. Im not ready for a president like "Good Luck Johnston".

Its becom a system of self dealing where lying is truth, and where bad is good.
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 13 Dec, 2019 06:11 am
@McGentrix,
Gee I keep forgetting that Im in the company of the vast brilliant conservative mind. How many rambling sophomoric tweets had Trump posted to the world yesterday alone?

You guy dont seem to hold anyone accountable for their actions
0 Replies