monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:43 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
It's considerably less robust as a principle than they'd like folks to believe.

Who told you to think that?

Did that person manage to repeal the Tenth Amendment last night when no one was looking?
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:43 am
Quote:
Hardly. I always think for myself.

Precisely why you get virtually everything wrong.

How did alleged Muslim hijackers, with jet fuel and office furnishings' fires 1300F manage to melt 2800F/vaporize 4900F WTCs 1, 2 & 7 structural steel?
JTT

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:45 am
Quote:

You didn't think before you supported Bill's lame notion about fires weakening steel. Not in the least. You, like Bill, simply repeated something you had no knowledge of because it seemed to support the totally wacky, impossible position you both had taken.
oralloy

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:48 am
@JTT,
That is incorrect. I did think.

And I do in fact know about it. So does BillRM I'm pretty sure.
oralloy

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:50 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Precisely why you get virtually everything wrong.

No. It's the reason why I get everything right.

The fact that no one can point out any errors in my posts is proof that I am thinking for myself.
JTT

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:56 am
@oralloy,
You are lying, oralloy and you know it. You got it so very wrong on usa military nanothermite. You are so wrong on all the science and evidence of 9-11. You know virtually nothing about it at all, just like BillRM who has now fled.
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:58 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
That is incorrect. I did think.

And I do in fact know about it. So does BillRM I'm pretty sure.

Go ahead and explain, oralloy.
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:25 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The fact that no one can point out any errors in my posts is proof that I am thinking for myself.

The fact that you are thinking for yourself is proof that you are usually wrong.
=========

@JTT,
oralloy: Free hint: There is no such thing as nanothermite.

You were dead wrong, oralloy. Are you going to admit it?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 12:52 pm
@JTT,
WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP TRYINT TO TURN EVERY THREAD INTO BEING ABOUT 9/11 TRUTHERISM. IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS IT, START YOUR OWN THREADS EXLUSIVELY ABOUT IT AND STOP SABOTAGING OUR DISCUSSIONS. DON'T BE A DICK.
JTT

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 01:10 pm
@MontereyJack,
MJ, hightor and I are having a discussion about the molten/vaporized steel of WTCs 1, 2 & 7.

Here is John Gross of NIST touching the molten/vaporized WTC7 beam/girder.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DGXtKgAKpNk/VPDGNxgrNwI/AAAAAAAAEYc/k2dMqA4S5To/s1600/swisscheese2.jpg
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 01:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
INTO BEING ABOUT 9/11 TRUTHERISM

I am not doing that. That is you who keep bringing up "truther/trutherism". I only do science and evidence. Evidently you have a major aversion to science and evidence, as do almost all A2Kers.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 02:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
would you please stop tryint to turn every thread into being about 9/11 trutherism. if you want to discuss it, start your own threads exlusively about it and stop sabotaging our discussions. don't be a dick.

To be fair, this is a general thread about "relevant contemporary events".

JTT's comments are off topic in many threads, but I think they are probably on-topic in this thread.
MontereyJack

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 02:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
Thats bullshit. Somebody pposts something you disagree with and you accuse then of ignoring scienve an anf that dscienci is alwways truther vant. Stop it.
JTT

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 02:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
Why are you talking to yourself, MJ?
oralloy

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 03:22 pm
@JTT,
I think because he is posting from a smart phone and the controls are not as nimble as he might like.

Although I should hasten to add that I have no actual knowledge of his posting situation. I'm just making a friendly guess.
RABEL222

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 03:57 pm
@oralloy,
Or perhaps a tablet as I have to do.
0 Replies

revelette1

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 04:03 pm
I am not going to lift under the cover of the ignores, there were a lot of them, so if I am coming out of nowhere with my next post, pardon me in advance.

I am beginning to think Trump's isolationist nationalistic notions might in one fashion at least be a blessing in disguise (not with respect to immigration). Apparently he could have listened to Bolton and who knows where we would be with respect to Iran and NK?

Bolton unloads on Trump’s foreign policy behind closed doors

I so hope there is no new war talk with Iran over the Saudi oil fields. Let the Saudi's worry about it.
JTT

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 04:11 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
I am not going to lift under the cover of the ignores,

Being that you are such an open minded American, right, rev?
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 04:13 pm
@oralloy,
Do you see John Gross, NIST's 2nd in command holding the end of the previously molten/vaporized WTC steel beam/girder, oralloy? How about you, Bernie? georgeob1?
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 18 Sep, 2019 04:36 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
I so hope there is no new war talk with Iran over the Saudi oil fields. Let the Saudi's worry about it.

If you are happy to abandon our allies in their time of need, will you have the audacity to ask our allies for help when we need their support?