monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Thu 23 May, 2019 01:56 pm
@oralloy,
As usual you mistake your distorted factfree opinion for reality. Its not. Scooter libby was a slug. Chaney wolfowitz and rumsfeld for whom he was a lickspittle lackey were all loathsome liars. I wii grant you they deserved the stiff jail sentences the most but his rightful place was behind bars along with them.
oralloy

Thu 23 May, 2019 02:00 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
As usual you mistake your distorted factfree opinion for reality. Its not.

Wrong. It is a fact that these leftist witch hunts have a proven history of fabricating obstruction charges against innocent people (Scooter Libby for example).

It is a fact that Bill Clinton committed the very crimes that Trump is accused of, and a fact that the Democrats said that a $25,000 fine was adequate punishment for Bill Clinton.

That's reality whether you like it or not.

MontereyJack wrote:
Scooter libby was a slug. Chaney wolfowitz and rumsfeld for whom he was a lickspittle lackey were all loathsome liars. I will grant you they deserved the stiff jail sentences the most but his rightful place was behind bars along with them.

That you favor framing an innocent person for a nonexistent crime is exactly why your accusations against Trump have no credibility.
MontereyJack

Thu 23 May, 2019 02:04 pm
@oralloy,
You are entirely detached from reality living in you own little hermetically sealed pocket universe.
oralloy

Thu 23 May, 2019 02:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
Your inability to point out any facts that I am wrong about speaks for itself.
MontereyJack

Thu 23 May, 2019 02:29 pm
@oralloy,
Your inability to accept the fact that many peoplehave repeatedly shown youre wrong speaks volumes about you.
oralloy

Thu 23 May, 2019 02:47 pm
@MontereyJack,
You're all talk. You cannot back up your talking by pointing out a single occurrence of that ever happening.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 23 May, 2019 03:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
many peoplehave

Who, when, and where? Why can't you pick an instance where Oralloy is wrong and show us? Proof, not talk.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Thu 23 May, 2019 04:53 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

As usual you mistake your distorted factfree opinion for reality. Its not. Scooter libby was a slug. Chaney wolfowitz and rumsfeld for whom he was a lickspittle lackey were all loathsome liars. I wii grant you they deserved the stiff jail sentences the most but his rightful place was behind bars along with them.

Speaking of "fact free opinions".....
coldjoint

Thu 23 May, 2019 05:29 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Speaking of "fact free opinions".....

A walking CNN rerun.
RABEL222

Thu 23 May, 2019 07:20 pm
@coldjoint,
What I find hard to believe is the fact that you George, and Ollie actually believe that anyone with one operating brain cell believes any of the lying b s you all try to post as fact.
MontereyJack

Thu 23 May, 2019 07:29 pm
@coldjoint,
says the walking ann coulter fox news joe mccarthy Robert welch rerun
oralloy

Thu 23 May, 2019 07:31 pm
@RABEL222,
Your denial of reality does not make it any less true.
MontereyJack

Thu 23 May, 2019 07:54 pm
@oralloy,
Your claim to be dealing with reality does not make your claims any less false than they already are.
oralloy

Thu 23 May, 2019 08:31 pm
@MontereyJack,
Liar. All of my claims can be backed up by actual cites.
coldjoint

Thu 23 May, 2019 08:31 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
says the walking ann coulter fox news joe mccarthy Robert welch rerun

Those people have different opinions on things. You would know that if you payed attention. CNN is just hate Republicans, hate Trump.
coldjoint

Thu 23 May, 2019 09:01 pm
Quote:
HUGE: Trump gives AG Barr COMPLETE authority to declassify info on Russia probe origins

Quote:
Wow. Apparently we’re not the only ones that really likes AG Barr. I can’t think of a better man to have such authority. I truly believe he will get to the bottom of this and that we are going to learn the full dirty truth about what really went down in 2016.

Buckle up!

I'm ready. I bet the Democrats are not.
https://therightscoop.com/huge-trump-gives-ag-barr-complete-authority-to-declassify-info-on-russia-probe-origins/
MontereyJack

Thu 23 May, 2019 10:24 pm
@coldjoint,
We already have a good idea of how the probe got started. People discovered Russia was ******* around in our election and there was a bipartisan push to check it out. With Barr's penchant for trump ass-kissing I'd say we're going to have to have a probe of Barr's probe because it's highly likely he's going to do his damnedest to slant any findings. Gotta have somebody in place to keep him honest, assuming that's actually possible for him
MontereyJack

Thu 23 May, 2019 10:30 pm
@coldjoint,
"payed"? don't give me any **** for my typing. You obviously have little if any actual familiarity with CNN if you think that. I'm far more familiar with the disgusting crew of right wing hate mongers than I ever wanted to be.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 23 May, 2019 10:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
The Russia collusion hoax is over. It's not healthy for people like you to hold onto fantasies.
BillRM

Thu 23 May, 2019 10:55 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

The Russia collusion hoax is over. It's not healthy for people like you to hold onto fantasies.

LOL.........