monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 08:37 am
Digby notes some of the other times Limbaugh has done what he did yesterday:
Quote:
Rush Limbaugh suggests bombs mailed to Democrats are a false flag: "Republicans just don't do this kind of thing"
Limbaugh: "There's a smell test that this stuff has to pass, and, so far, a lot of people's noses are in the air, not quite certain of what to make of this"

Limbaugh: "Practically Every One Of These Young Kids Shooting Up Schools Is Inspired By Something To Do With Leftism"

Rush Limbaugh complains media outlets don't want to tie Las Vegas gunman to ISIS
Limbaugh: To “the American left, there's no such thing as militant Islamic terrorism”

Posting this just in case anyone might have been wondering why the American right wing base thinks, speaks and behaves as it does. Because they are in the sway of sociopaths.
coldjoint

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 11:37 am
@blatham,
Quote:
Because they are in the sway of sociopaths.

Are they influenced by liars? If they are, you might have a chance.
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 11:45 am
Isn't this just too funny. I mean, for **** sake.

After tweeting just a day ago that the Mueller report should NOT be released, here's Trump this morning:
Quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
On the recent non-binding vote (420-0) in Congress about releasing the Mueller Report, I told leadership to let all Republicans vote for transparency. Makes us all look good and doesn’t matter. Play along with the game!
9:06 AM - Mar 16, 2019

I'm in charge. Everyone is doing exactly what I told them to do. I am not a loser. I am NOT a loser.
coldjoint

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 11:48 am
@blatham,
Quote:
I am NOT a loser.

Maybe not, but you are someone whose word is useless, which is proven every time you post on this thread. We can go from there.
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 11:56 am
I'm presently working on a short story set near the Warsaw ghetto. The story touches on the life of a nearby local resident as the Jews begin to understand the peril they are in from the Nazis and their uprising begins in earnest.

But because of the gunfire and grenades he is unable to sleep. He says to his wife, "I am so sick and tired of extremists on both sides"
Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 12:01 pm
Quote:
The Perfect Democrat nominee
Democrats have as many presidential candidates running in 2020 as there blackbirds baked in a pie. Each has qualities that would make the perfect candidate for the party.

They need someone with the White House experience of Joe Biden.

Someone with the youthfulness of Bernie Sanders.

Someone with the intelligence of Cory Booker.

Someone with 1/1,024th of the authenticity of Elizabeth Warren.

Someone who treats her staff as well as Amy Klobuchar does.

Someone who made it on her own, as independent of any man as Kamala Harris is.

Someone who is as in tune with the Me Too movement as Kirsten Gillibrand is.

Put those together, and you will have the perfect Democrat nominee.

Alas, where would they find such a person who combines all these traits?

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-perfect-democrat-nominee.html?spref=tw
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 12:41 pm
Quote:
The EU Is Steadily Moving Towards Creation Of 1984-Style Ministry Of Truth

No kidding? I have known that for quite a while.
https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_desktop/public/inline-images/EU%20Ministry%20of%20Truth.jpg?itok=z6ulQYYP
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/eu-steadily-moving-towards-creation-1984-style-ministry-truth
0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 01:16 pm
The House of Representatives voted 420-0 in favor of saying the Mueller Report should be released to the public. A similar vote was blocked in the Senate when Republican Lindsey Graham decided to add on a requirement that the Department of Justice's handling of Hillary's emails be investigated. Yup, that's still a thing. But literally every House Republican voted for this resolution or abstained! Congratulations Lindsey, you're a special kind of piece of ****.
coldjoint

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 01:19 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
. Yup, that's still a thing.

That the new AG is going to investigate. If he wishes to restore the DOJ and FBI as independent non political organizations interested in justice not power, he has to. People will go to jail. Trump WILL NOT be one of them.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 01:29 pm
Quote:
Designated Terror Group CAIR Blames Trump, Pamela Geller & Robert Spencer For New Zealand Shooting

Sure. Here is the real inspiration.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg?7514
https://freedomoutpost.com/designated-terror-group-cair-blames-trump-pamela-geller-robert-spencer-for-new-zealand-shooting/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 01:34 pm
Quote:
Let’s put the Christchurch terrorist attack into context

Quote:
But let me try to do what no member of the mainstream media will dare do. Let me use facts and figures to put the Christchurch murders into perspective:

Since the start of 2019, there have been about 355 terror attacks in 31 countries resulting in deaths. Of these 355 terror attacks, one was carried out by a right-wing extremist and the other 354 were carried out by faithful members of the religion of harmony and happiness.
The 354 terror attacks claimed by our most favouritest religion resulted in 1,956 deaths and a further 2,020 injuries. So, the death toll has been running at about 195 people a week since the start of this year.
The 1,956 deaths included about 130 Christians, 65 Hindus, 12 Buddhists and one Jew. The other 1,748 slaughtered in the last ten weeks by members of the religion of peace were all members of the religion of peace.

Hard to ignore but our leaders and the complicit media manage to.
http://www.snouts-in-the-trough.com/archives/24159
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 01:46 pm
We do have a few things in common with the Britts, one of them is the hate politicians have for their constituents. The truth about Brexit.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 08:32 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Your only job is to quietly and obediently nod in agreement with the official opinion from the ministry of propaganda.

That is not news to me.
0 Replies

BillW

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 08:55 pm
@jcboy,
........runny and chunky?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 09:30 pm
Quote:
Don’t Exploit Christchurch
The New Zealand massacre was an act of pure evil, but it should not serve as an excuse to silence frank discussion about Islam and mass immigration.

Quote:
Today, a Norwegian friend noted that while two of the country’s leading dailies, VG and Dagbladet, ignored two major jihadist attacks in recent weeks—one that took 20 lives in a cathedral in the Philippines, and another that took 32 lives in a church in Nigeria—those same newspapers are packed with stories about the events in New Zealand. This same pattern is being replicated in media around the world. Note, too, that while routine acts of mass jihadist butchery never seem to inspire Western officials or journalists to look squarely at the scriptures that inspire the perpetrators, the reprehensible events in Christchurch will doubtless—like those at Oslo and Utøya eight years ago—provide many people of influence with a rationale for seeking to stifle frank discussion of those scriptures, and of their sobering implications for the future of the West.

It is all there where the authorities can read it anytime they wish. And anyone else who wants to see the truth for themselves.
https://www.city-journal.org/new-zealand-massacre
glitterbag

Sat 16 Mar, 2019 10:57 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

The House of Representatives voted 420-0 in favor of saying the Mueller Report should be released to the public. A similar vote was blocked in the Senate when Republican Lindsey Graham decided to add on a requirement that the Department of Justice's handling of Hillary's emails be investigated. Yup, that's still a thing. But literally every House Republican voted for this resolution or abstained! Congratulations Lindsey, you're a special kind of piece of ****.

Lindsey Graham is such a ******* disappointment. But in all honesty, he's always been a weasel.
0 Replies