monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 01:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
E karge them to see what they say and they get fuzzy before they get legicle. What do you think is on them
MontereyJack

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 01:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Fevsdent comdervatism and degenerate Republicanism. True
coldjoint

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 01:45 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
. What do you think is on them

Pigs that are policemen. "Fry them like bacon" as the BLM says.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 01:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Fevsdent comdervatism and degenerate Republicanism. True

That explains nothing. You have no idea what he is talking about, do you? Laughing
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 01:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Decadent conservatism and degenerate Republicanism. True
coldjoint

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 02:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
So you are just repeating what you hear. You clearly do not understand exactly what he is saying. What are his reasons and where is his proof for coming to that decision? As long as you understand posting rhetoric is posting rhetoric, while the only thing you know is that it against Trump.
Quote:
True
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 02:20 pm
This thread has become pretty much valueless. I bequeath it to you guys.
coldjoint

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 02:23 pm
@blatham,
Quote:

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 02:38 pm
I am with the others. Rational discussion with you is a impossibility. I quit truing to reason with most conservatives on this site long ago. I will continue to do the dame on other sites. I will Bo what conservatives do the world over and only agree with liberals so as to reinforce my own opinion. Have fun conversing with yourselves.
coldjoint

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 02:52 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Have fun conversing with yourselves.

You too. Sounds like there are at least two us, and whoever that is probably accepts your surrender to facts, also.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 03:33 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
The left reacts to facts like vampires react to sunlight.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 04:15 pm
Quote:
The University of Diversity Is Destroying America

Quote:
America’s educational system is breaking, and the primary culprits are the diversity bureaucracy, now an industrial strength special-interest group that grows more powerful and more expansive every year. For years they have dominated America’s social sciences and humanities, and now they’re launching an assault on the hard sciences. If they are not stopped, they eventually will destroy America as a first-world democracy.

They’re well on their way. But it isn’t “racism”—the currency of the diversocrats—that is denying opportunities to “people of color.” It is failures in the social culture of the inner cities, even more than aggregate economic disadvantages, or the lousy, unionized public schools, that result in the chronic academic underachievement of their children.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/02/25/the-university-of-diversity-is-destroying-america/
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 04:28 pm

Abraham Lincoln basically said he'd run over his grandmother to save the union. This is why.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 04:30 pm
A true history of the United States:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgcdRCWEt4Q

0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 05:09 pm
Quote:
Another media hoax: Anti-Trump letter’s 58 ‘bipartisan’ signers are mostly Obama officials

Quote:
A so-called “bipartisan” letter from 58 national security officials condemning the president’s use of an emergency declaration for border security has almost nothing “bipartisan” about it. In fact, it’s a document signed by a who’s who of top Obama administration officials and fiercely anti-Trump figures. But that didn’t stop the media from reporting the story as if there were actual bipartisan consensus.

That is not what you hear on the MSM.
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/another-media-hoax-anti-trump-letters-58-bipartisan-officials-mostly-democrats/
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 05:40 pm
2013.......... The Great Gun Control Debacle of 2013
2016.......... TRUMP VICTORY

2019.......... YOU ARE HERE
2020.......... TRUMP VICTORY
2024.......... REPUBLICAN VICTORY
2028.......... REPUBLICAN VICTORY
2032.......... REPUBLICAN VICTORY
coldjoint

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 05:46 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
2032.......... REPUBLICAN VICTORY

Some people think the world wont last that long. But it will go with a Republican.
izzythepush

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 05:49 pm
Quote:
Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has said he is stepping down, in a surprise announcement posted to his Instagram account.

He apologised for "shortcomings" during his time in government.

Mr Zarif played a prominent role in negotiating the landmark 2015 nuclear agreement between Iran and major international powers.

But the future of the deal has been put into doubt after US President Donald Trump ended US involvement.

Mr Zarif's resignation was confirmed by Iran's state-run news agency, IRNA, which cited a spokesman for the foreign ministry.

The 59-year-old was educated in the US and holds a PhD in international law from the University of Denver.

He has served as Iran's ambassador to the UN and became foreign minister in 2013 after President Hassan Rouhani was elected promising a more moderate, outward-looking Iran.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-47362962
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 05:51 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Some people think the world wont last that long. But it will go with a Republican.
That reminds me. I was going to answer Farmerman on one of those Sci-Fi speculation "look to the distant future of humanity" threads, but it slipped my mind.

Anyway, the world will be fine for another billion years or so. If the leftists want to reduce carbon emissions, they can build more nuclear reactors. If they refuse to do that, they'll just have to live with the carbon emissions.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 06:11 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

You’re right, this has devolved.....you should see what they did to Edgar’s Me Too post. That got trashed after about 10 replies.