monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

gungasnake

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 06:44 am
Looking into the future of IC engines, there will be OPOC engines which will run perfectly clean without any Californicatia style bullshit:

http://achatespower.com
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 06:47 am
@neptuneblue,
YOU are driving around in a 73 vette and you worry about other people owning firearms or driving non-californicator cars???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy
neptuneblue

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 06:53 am
@gungasnake,
There's something seriously wrong with you.
Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 07:30 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Lying again as usual, oralloy.
You cannot point out a single untrue thing that I've ever said.

MontereyJack wrote:
Your "facts" are not facts, they are merely illogic and supposition unsupported by fact,
Wrong. Just because the left finds facts inconvenient, that doesn't make them stop being facts.

BLM was formed to try to prevent police officers from being able to defend themselves when black people try to murder them.
oralloy

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 07:31 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Partly because not everyone WANTS a new car, I'll keep my '73 Vette on the road, thank you very much. And partly because auto makers can't seem to tell the truth about their products.
Nice.

L82 engine?
blatham

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 08:05 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
gungasnake (Post 6797524)
There's something seriously wrong with you.
I'm not sure what clued you in here but I'm sure that if you keep arguing with the fellow you will certainly fix him.
blatham

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 09:31 am
Swamp Draining notes - Episode 9631
Quote:
President Donald Trump’s pick for ambassador to the United Nations, Kelly Knight Craft, is a major supporter with deep ties to the coal industry who has argued that “both sides” of the climate science debate are equally valid.
TP
gungasnake

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 10:15 am
@oralloy,
Those kinds of cars are mechanical dinosaurs and probably most of any remaining pollution problems in Californicatia. I mean it's one thing if an older car like an Alfa Romeo or a Maserati Merak has carburetors with one barrel per cylinder but those old Detroit lemonwagons have a central carburetor and a single intake manifold so that outside cylinders run right more or less and inside cylinders run rich and they have to set them that way to prevent burning valves. In other parts of the country at least when you see somebody driving a 30 year old car you can assume he's an immigrant or a student but in Californicatia you'd assume he's just another rich asshole driving something like that because he thinks it's cool.

Other than that, a 2000 lb car with a 1700 cc version of that Achates engine would blow the doors right off of an antique corvette.
izzythepush

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 10:31 am
@blatham,
It's hardly a recent development, anyone who thinks there are pyramids on Mars shouldn't be taken seriously. I put him in the same category as David Icke.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wZ_4uh2eG7U/maxresdefault.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 10:35 am
@blatham,
Quote:
argued that “both sides” of the climate science debate are equally valid.

So what? That only means she is not as narrow minded as the assholes bitching about her.
MontereyJack

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 10:49 am
@coldjoint,
No. It means she has no idea whar she is talking about and has no fear of showing that. Typical Trump swampy candidate..
coldjoint

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 10:52 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
No. It means she has no idea whar she is talking about

Bullshit, she simply does not believe what you do or other useful idiots around the world believe.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:03 am
@oralloy,
Again totally false twisted logic and blatantly racist opinion only, not fact at al.
coldjoint

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:10 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
blatantly racist opinion

Oh my God, get a life. Laughing Laughing Laughing
MontereyJack

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:22 am
@coldjoint,
I have one. Not yours, thank the gods.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:23 am
Quote:
UNBORN CHILD DIES After Hit and Run By Previously Deported Mexican

Quote:
The death of this unborn child was 100% preventable!

Illegal alien Bionel Cervin-Gomez, 48, of Davenport, Florida was previously deported in 2000 but came back to the US and caused the death of an unborn child. This baby is one more victim of our open borders.

He left the scene of the three-vehicle crash on February 9th in Davenport, Florida. Investigators suspect he had been drinking because he was caught on video just two hours before the collision buying beer (video below).
Because of his recklessness, a 22-year-old mother who was eight months pregnant lost her baby due to the trauma from the collision.

No, that woman is entitled to an explanation from Democrats who insist on keeping criminals pouring in killing babies and whoever else crosses their path.

The fact that this person should not have been here will not bring that baby back. Why would anyone want this to happen? We as a government do not have the right NOT to protect our citizens, including the unborn.

https://100percentfedup.com/unborn-child-dies-after-hit-and-run-by-previously-deported-mexican/
coldjoint

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 11:58 am
Quote:
A judge ruled Thursday that federal prosecutors — among them, U.S. Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta — broke federal law when they signed a plea agreement with a wealthy, politically connected sex trafficker and concealed it from more than 30 of his underage victims.

U.S. District Judge Kenneth A. Marra, in a 33-page opinion, said that the evidence he reviewed showed that Jeffrey Epstein had been operating an international sex operation in which he and others recruited underage girls — not only in Florida — but from overseas, in violation of federal law.

“Epstein used paid employees to find and bring minor girls to him.,’’ wrote Marra, who is based in Palm Beach County. “Epstein worked in concert with others to obtain minors not only for his own sexual gratification, but also for the sexual gratification of others.’’

But....
Quote:
Notice how nobody cared to chase this during the Bush Administration -- after Clinton was in office?

Or during the Obama Administration?

It was only when Acosta -- who was one of the architects of the scam -- was appointed to Trump's cabinet that suddenly this gained interest and, finally, after all these years, a ruling.

Oh, and who was the director of the FBI at the time all this took place? Care to take a guess? Why isn't he under attack -- or even indictment -- for failing to make damn sure Epstein went to federal prison? Gee, I wonder why not......

So....
Quote:
Take a bow, America. The very same fawning fealty shown to the Clintons despite myriad scams and scandals, reaching all the way to their time in Arkansas and continuing to the present day, including selling out American interests to actual Russians, gross and outrageous violations of the law with regard to classified data, gross and outrageous violations of FCPA (that is, what facially appears to be foreign bribery), your allowance of the "chosen daughter" to get away with her bull**** and excuses for her parents along with the nauseating and repeated genuflection to Black Jesus and his wife that continues to this day both personally and politically went so far that the sexual trafficking, assault and******of over 100 underage girls was not only tolerated it remains tolerated and judicially buried to this day and the people who perpetrated and covered it up remain free.

Oh, and by the way, who still believes that the entire point behind this entire scheme wasn't to control every single one of the people who were involved in it by blackmailing them to do -- or not do -- whatever certain people wanted both at the time and forever into the future -- and that said blackmail and control continues to this day? You have to be a special brand of stupid to not realize the truth of this matter and rise up and demand that crap both stop instantly and that everyone involved go to prison right here and now. Then again I suppose I should not be shocked that hasn't happen and won't as this is the land of Boobus Americanus.[/quote]
https://market-ticker.org/post=235154
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 12:06 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Other than that, a 2000 lb car with a 1700 cc version of that Achates engine would blow the doors right off of an antique corvette.
How fast could it do a quarter mile?

A 67-69 Corvette with a 427 engine can do a quarter mile in eleven and a half seconds. So can a 66-71 MOPAR with a Hemi. So can a 68-70 Pontiac with a Ram Air II/IV engine.

Granted, you'd have to blend some race track fuel in with your gas if you wanted to drive one today.

A 73-74 Trans Am with a Super Duty engine should be compatible with modern pump gas (no ethanol of course). I suspect that it could do a quarter mile in twelve seconds with the right driver, although I haven't seen one go faster than twelve and a half seconds.
oralloy

Sat 23 Feb, 2019 12:07 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Again totally false twisted logic
Wrong. Everything that I said is true. The goal of BLM is to prevent police officers from defending themselves when black people try to murder them.

MontereyJack wrote:
and blatantly racist
This tendency of leftists to falsely accuse everyone of racism is silly.

MontereyJack wrote:
opinion only, not fact at al.
Wrong. BLM's goal is to prevent police officers from defending themselves when black people try to murder them.