monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

hightor

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 06:19 am
@oralloy,
Good grief, I just noticed your response.
Quote:
hightor wrote:

The demonstrators said "Jews"

"No they didn't."

hightor wrote:

and it's on tape as well

"No it isn't."

hightor wrote:

as well as being attested to by eye witnesses.

"Lying eye witnesses."

Um, I provided video evidence. All oralloy provides is a denial unsupported by facts. In other words, he's wrong.

neptuneblue

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 06:22 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
There is a case to be made that the graphic is innocent and he did nothing wrong.

You might not be so cavalier about leftist lynch mobs if you were the victim of one.

That's one of the benefits of being a law-abiding citizen.

I don't have to worry about things like that.
oralloy

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 06:41 am
@neptuneblue,
That is silly in the extreme. As if lynch mobs never harm law abiding citizens?

Scooter Libby is a law abiding citizen.
oralloy

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 06:42 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Um, I provided video evidence.
You provided a video that deliberately mischaracterizes evidence. You are expecting people to not listen to what they really said and assume that they said what the video prints on the screen.

It's not your most dishonorable post ever, but it's still pretty shameful.

hightor wrote:
All oralloy provides is a denial unsupported by facts.
The denial is supported by the fact that the people were not chanting the words that the video printed on the screen.

hightor wrote:
In other words, he's wrong.
Nope. You are falsely accusing them of saying something that they didn't say.

Shame on you. But do leftists have any shame?
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 06:47 am
@oralloy,
You know, you just could have said, yeah, wrong move on Stone's part. But the doubling down with the bait and switch conversation makes me laugh even the more.
oralloy

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 07:00 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
You know, you just could have said, yeah, wrong move on Stone's part.
It is not in my nature to join in lynch mobs.

neptuneblue wrote:
But the doubling down with the bait and switch conversation makes me laugh even the more.
There was no bait and switch. There is a reasonable case to be made that the graphic was innocent.

Pressuring someone to apologize for something that they might not be guilty of, and then using that apology as purported evidence of their guilt, is shameful.

But that's ultimately the point I guess. Leftists have no shame.
neptuneblue

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 07:02 am
@oralloy,
Ok, state your case on how "innocent" the graphic was.

oralloy

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 07:21 am
@neptuneblue,
The picture of the judge came from a website that accuses various officials of corruption.

http://www.fbcoverup.com/Faces-of-Facebook-Corruption-We-see-We-like-We-steal-Jul-5-2013.html

The alleged gun sight is part of their logo, which they put on all of their images of officials that they accuse of corruption.

http://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/library/jackson-amy-berman.jpg
neptuneblue

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 07:22 am
@oralloy,
And, you think that's an appropriate measure for Stone to do?
oralloy

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 07:26 am
@neptuneblue,
People have the right to complain about officials that they disagree with, so yes.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 07:38 am
@neptuneblue,
Like I say, just a stock photo sign, rifle scope reticles do not look like that. The guy apologized for posting an image which stupid wankers in their ignorance could plausibly interpret as scope crosshairs, that is all.

Quote:
The former Trump advisor went on to explain himself further on Instagram, saying the post has been “misinterpreted” and denied he tried to threaten the judge.

“A photo of Judge Jackson posted on my Instagram has been misinterpreted. This was a random photo taken from the Internet. Any inference that this was meant to somehow threaten the Judge or disrespect court is categorically false,” he wrote.

Quote:
“What some say are cross hairs are in fact the logo of the organization that originally posted it something called corruption central. They use the logo in many photos,” he added.

0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 07:42 am
Real Judges don't get their pictures published on Corruption Central...
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 08:39 am
@coldjoint,
Hey, you know he is, as you claim for yourself, never wrong.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 08:45 am
@coldjoint,
They've fpound sufficient grounds to go ahead. Trump was fairly blatant. If you do the crime, you do the time. He's been skating on thin ice for years, and he's about to fall into cold, cold water. Not harassment at all, but justice.
oralloy

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 09:15 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
They've fpound sufficient grounds to go ahead. Trump was fairly blatant. If you do the crime, you do the time.
There is no evidence that he has committed any crime at all. And you have a history of convicting innocent people of crimes just because they disagree with you.

MontereyJack wrote:
He's been skating on thin ice for years, and he's about to fall into cold, cold water.
Except for the fact that there is no reason to think that he has done anything wrong.

Except for the fact that, since the Democrats said that Bill Clinton's crime spree was OK, no one would care even if he actually had done something wrong.

Except for the fact that the Constitution gives him absolute power to close down the investigation, and absolute power to fire any insubordinate subordinates.

MontereyJack wrote:
Not harassment at all, but justice.
No, when you abuse the law to persecute innocent people who disagree with you, that is not justice, and it is harassment.

You'll understand this better when the Republicans give the left another dose of their own medicine.
MontereyJack

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 09:40 am
@oralloy,
You have absolutely no credibility Thei=re is voluminous evidence of probable wrongdoing. That's why all the investigations are going on. Simply because you keep denying it is no reason to stop the investigations. SDNY and Mueller are simply following the law.
oralloy

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 09:44 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You have absolutely no credibility
I have a history of always backing up every fact that I post.

MontereyJack wrote:
There is voluminous evidence of probable wrongdoing.
No there isn't.

MontereyJack wrote:
That's why all the investigations are going on.
Investigations are going on because you like to convict innocent people of crimes when they disagree with you.

MontereyJack wrote:
SDNY and Mueller are simply following the law.
The law requires them to follow the orders of the President.
hightor

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 10:01 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I have a history of always backing up every fact that I post.

You also have a history of simply disregarding anyone who proves you wrong.

Gee, is that "Mud and Oil!" they're chanting as well?
oralloy

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 10:04 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
You also have a history of simply disregarding anyone who proves you wrong.
Liar. I have always acknowledged it on the rare occasions when someone has proved that I am in error.
nimh

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 10:16 am
@coldjoint,

I'm generally not a fan of the "look what else the guy you're linking to has written" type of criticism, but damn... you're linking to someone who has literally written about how he thinks "Fascism is Awesome! History Prove[s] Its Effectiveness". That's how far down the rabbit hole you are.