monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

maporsche

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 03:09 pm
@oralloy,
If it results in criminal activity, indictments, etc....I’ll support it entirely.
coldjoint

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 03:40 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Nuremburg-styled campaign rallies.

Didn't they punish the Nazis there? Not the best example. And leave the word wall out, people want what Trump(the Border patrol) wants. Politicians should too.
MontereyJack

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 04:40 pm
@coldjoint,
You blew that one pretty thoroughly. Nuremberg was the site of the annual Nazi party rally for about a dozen years. Lenni Riefenstahl's propaganda films featured those rallies. the parallels have struck many people. And the country does NOT want the wall. Opposition to it GREW during the shutdown. //trump could at any time have had 1.2 billion dollars for border security tn a bipartisan bill that would actually have worked, but he had to have his vanity wall which wouldn't do a damend thing.
coldjoint

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 04:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Nuremberg was the site of the annual Nazi party rally for about a dozen years.

Was it also the sight of the trials? I rest my case. You really do not think you can be right twice.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 04:55 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Opposition to it GREW during the shutdown.
I'm pretty sure I heard on the news that support for the wall is what grew.

But it really doesn't matter. Unless the left can come up with a decent legal argument against declaring a national emergency to build the wall, the courts will let him do it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 04:56 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
If it results in criminal activity, indictments, etc....I’ll support it entirely.
In my view a witch-hunt is a bad thing even if it does uncover actual wrongdoing along the way.
neptuneblue

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 05:18 pm
@oralloy,
Then it's not a witch hunt. It's material fact of an investigation, provable in a Court of Law.
gungasnake

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 05:19 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I do not have a good sense as to whether the courts will allow it.

There is some point at which the courts are out of the picture on something like this. We are talking about national security and interference by courts in that , sooner or later, amounts to the same thing as courts trying to interfere with the executive branch managing something like WW-2, i.e. somebody will have to explain the nature of reality to any court stupid enough to try it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 05:32 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
provable in a Court of Law.

Not collusion. It is just to smear Trump now.
gungasnake

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 05:47 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Democrats try to convict innocent people of imaginary crimes whenever those innocent people do not agree with leftist politics.

That is why the Democratic Party is evil and needs to be outlawed.

Certainly having ever donated money to demokkkrat candidates for any sort of public offices should disqualify anybody from serving as a judge, that isn't asking for much...
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 05:48 pm
@coldjoint,
I can tell you're not very experienced in Forensic Accounting. Follow the money...
gungasnake

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 05:51 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
The problem for them is Donald Trump is still President.

He knows all of this, saw it long before it got to this point, and has made the chess move of being “presidential” in reopening the government while allowing them yet “one more chance” to “do the right thing.”

The main problem the demopoops face is that DT has the best of them by 35 - 40 IQ points.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 05:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Nuremburg-styled campaign rallies.

The giant ralllies made up for the fact of the poops having the entire US MSM media on their side as committed allies. HDK tried to put a giant rally together several times and totally failed at it. All she ever got was two or three hundred of her loser followers in a room frothing at the mouth together.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 05:59 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Then it's not a witch hunt. It's material fact of an investigation, provable in a Court of Law.
That is incorrect. If a witch hunt uncovers wrongdoing, that does not change the fact that it is a witch hunt.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 06:08 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Follow the money...

Time to do that where the Clintons are the concern. They have nothing on Trump that will impeach him. It is now just more negative press, if that is possible.
0 Replies

maporsche

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 06:19 pm
@neptuneblue,
B. I. N. G. O.

Investigations are witch hunts when done to republicans.

When done to Democrats they are just normal invstigations.
gungasnake

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 06:21 pm
Want to watch some frothing at the mouth? Try sitting in front of the TV set tuned to CNN the next time you're at an airport or a dentists office or some other place which CNN pays to show their retarded programming. That's all they do on those shows.

0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 06:25 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
Investigations are witch hunts when done to republicans.
When done to Democrats they are just normal invstigations.
No.

Investigations are witch hunts when they are conducted for some reason other than law enforcement -- to harm people for their political views for example.

When Republicans conduct witch hunts against Democrats to get revenge for the witch hunts that Democrats conduct, those will be witch hunts too.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 06:33 pm
Gangsterism....

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/26617-mueller-s-role-in-delivering-uranium-to-russians-raises-questions

Franklin Roosevelt used to use the term "international gangsterism" when talking about Hitler and Mussolini. I doubt he'd have had any difficulty figuring this super clown Mueller out.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 27 Jan, 2019 06:37 pm
So far as I read it, in two years, Mueller has turned up exactly nothing related to his original mandate to investigate "Russian collusion(TM)" on the part of the Trump campaign two years ago. The only thing he's gotten anybody indicted for or plea-bargaining for is a little collection of bullshit"process" crimes and he's only gotten that **** by using the full power/pressure of the federal government against helpless civilians and threatening people's families.