monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 06:55 pm
Quote:
Democrats Ducking Vote on Rejecting Anti-Semitism

That is no surprise to me. It is the new permissible hate.
Quote:
Asked if Democratic leaders are doing enough to combat anti-Semitism in their ranks, Zeldin pointed to the recent appointment of Omar to the powerful House Foreign Affairs Committee.

"The House Democratic leadership is empowering it," Zeldin said. "When you place that new member from Minnesota on the House Foreign Affairs committee as your first action in response to widespread criticism of many horrible things said and policies supported, that's not minimizing or mitigating the power of that voice. It's elevating it."

Zeldin's measure also calls out the blatantly anti-Semitic Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/democrats-ducking-vote-on-rejecting-anti-semitism/
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 07:00 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I’m beginning to think Roger Stone called them. He looks so happy to be in the midst of the drama again.....I bet he’s planning to get a Fred and Donald tattoo on his chest....that poor sap thinks he’s won something.

he does need more ink that will go with the one he has

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/why-Roger-Stone-loves-Nixon-tattoo-bong-background-13561793.php

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dxw0xxKVsAIQ5m9.jpg

Quote:
Stone got the tattoo in Venice Beach, and told the New Yorker that "women love it."
gungasnake

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 07:08 pm
Nazism, 2019

https://www.infowars.com/roger-stones-first-statement-since-arrest-in-fake-russian-collusion-witch-hunt/

Nazism for the present age... Only difference is that this **** is not being conducted by the man actually elected or designated to run the state but rather by a gang of super loser bureaucrats and would-be political bigshots who believe they have some divine right to rule the land regardless of election outcomes and that they are totally above the law. Again, when this super-clown Mueller falls, he's going to fall very hard.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 07:09 pm
How come no one is talking about the raid at Stone's house? What kind of **** is that? Completely unnecessary. It is a message from a thug like Mueller that supporting Trump is dangerous and people better get with the program.

How much power does this traitor have?
gungasnake

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 07:16 pm
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3963201/pg1

0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 07:25 pm
Thanks.
glitterbag

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 09:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Usually the FBI sends an engraved invitation with a convenient RSVP card. I'll alert Miss Manners. Good catch frosty.
gungasnake

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 09:57 pm
Dinesh D'Souza:

Quote:
These media outlets are the propaganda wings of the Deep State.

I believe it was Goebbels who invented this technique. "Come early. Bring your cameras and watch us take down these Jews!"
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 10:02 pm
@coldjoint,
There is a failure to communicate in this picture somehow or other, and I have in mind the whole nation and not just this A2K forum.... I mean, I'm not waiting for the cretins to become intelligent, but even stupid people should be able to grasp things like danger and predictable/logical consequences....
coldjoint

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 10:06 pm
@gungasnake,
I hear you. This an age of terror, we can stop some of it. That is what we should do.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 10:13 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Quote:
Stone got the tattoo in Venice Beach, and told the New Yorker that "women love it."

Nixon Foundation is soooo over Roger Stone.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/politics/nixon-foundation-distances-stone/index.html

Quote:
The Nixon Foundation sought to distance itself Friday from Stone after the political provocateur emerged from a Florida federal courthouse flashing the signature double V hand signal, usually used to symbolize "victory" or "peace," that Nixon made when he departed the White House after his resignation. Stone, who has a tattoo of the former president on his back, has long cited Nixon as a key political icon and influence.

"This morning's widely-circulated characterization of Roger Stone as a Nixon campaign aide or adviser is a gross misstatement. Mr. Stone was 16 years old during the Nixon presidential campaign of 1968 and 20 years old during the reelection campaign of 1972," the Nixon Foundation tweeted.

The foundation added, "Mr. Stone, during his time as a student at George Washington University, was a junior scheduler on the Nixon reelection committee. Mr. Stone was not a campaign aide or adviser. Nowhere in the Presidential Daily Diaries from 1972 to 1974 does the name 'Roger Stone' appear."
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 10:13 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Usually the FBI sends an engraved invitation with a convenient RSVP card. I'll alert Miss Manners.

Are you stupid enough to endorse that kind of raid on a non-violent person. I know the government wasted money when they paid you, but this is ridiculous.
neptuneblue

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 10:16 pm
@coldjoint,
I love the irony...

coldjoint

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 10:20 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
I love the irony...

I don't see it. I see a Democratic endorsed police state.
neptuneblue

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 10:23 pm
@coldjoint,
When someone gets arrested, they get shackled. Don't break the law and that won't happen.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 10:27 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
When someone gets arrested, they get shackled.

They do not get arrested by over 20 FBI agents. Stone is not El Chapo. It is severe intimidation and nothing else but an abuse of power.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 10:29 pm
@neptuneblue,
It is possible for innocent people to be arrested.

It is also possible for non-violent people to be allowed to turn themselves in instead of facing a swat team in the early morning. I think that is what coldjoint was suggesting. I've even heard of white collar criminals being allowed to have a few days to get their affairs in order and then drive themselves to prison, after already having been convicted and sentenced.
ehBeth

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 10:36 pm
@glitterbag,
Listened to an interesting panel on this tonight. The agreement (left/right) was that Mr. Stone is simply not trustworthy and would not show up if "invited". In any case, today's events are over and done with. best of all, US government employees and the US citizens and businesses they provide services to can start getting things back in order.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 10:38 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
It is possible for innocent people to be arrested.

True. In this case Stone is being charged with the same things others have done. Their lies to Congress have been front page news and they are not being prosecuted. This is not justice, not even in the ballpark, and the MSM says nothing.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Fri 25 Jan, 2019 10:39 pm
@oralloy,
Tell that to border crossers who got jailed and their kids taken from them. I'm sure they would have LOVED to have a few days to prepare for that.