monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Walter Hinteler

Thu 4 Oct, 2018 09:35 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Turkey denies the Armenian genocide and they are a country. The massacre you refer to has two very different accounts. There are many on his side.
Certainly his instructors are definitely there: Russia as the only country vetoed a United Nations Security Council resolution that would have condemned the Srebrenica massacre as a genocide.
Olivier5

Thu 4 Oct, 2018 09:35 am
@coldjoint,
Okay so maybe you should stop hating Obama and spreading lies about him?
Below viewing threshold (view)
Olivier5

Thu 4 Oct, 2018 10:04 am
@coldjoint,
He can't be a traitor if he was born in Kenya, though...

Trump is the best liar out there, and the best hater. If you guys now realize that you need to stop lying and hating, it means you repudiate Trump.
NSFW (view)
glitterbag

Thu 4 Oct, 2018 10:18 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
Russia as the only country vetoed a United Nations Security Council resolution that would have condemned the Srebrenica massacre as a genocide.

The path of righteousness is often narrow.

What was your favourite part of the massacres? Was it terrorizing small
children, the disgusting and often fatal rapes or were you more in the big picture fan group....the large scale slaughter or maybe the mass graves. It’s all very exciting I’m told, so just what part of it is your favourite? I’ll bet it’s a combination of things.

glitterbag

Thu 4 Oct, 2018 10:36 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

What was your favourite part of the massacres?

What is your favorite part of the genocide in the ME and Africa of Christians that goes on non stop?

Oh dear, I forgot to include you. The Christian folks were only able to kill about 8 thousand Muslim men but were able to force around 25,000 Muslim women children and elderly men to flee for their lives. Do you have one that you think is more tititilating, after all Christians are the most persecuted people in the US, the Liberals are just cooling their heels before they relaunch the War Against Christmas.

Oops!,, do you have one you think is more exciting??? I apologize, I don’t read as many ‘Info War’ documentaries as some...did I miss one?
coldjoint

Thu 4 Oct, 2018 10:43 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
‘Info War’ documentaries as some.

Quote:
Millions of Muslims Killed (By Muslims) Since 1948

Islam kills and it does not care who it kills. This article tells you and backs it up with facts. You are willfully ignorant about Islam. And just plain ignorant about an awful lot in general. You rinse and repeat your self righteous crap. You are to be ignored by anyone who wants the truth.
https://www.makorrishon.co.il/nrg/online/1/ART1/483/521.html
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 4 Oct, 2018 10:50 am
Opinion piece about SC nominations in New Statesman. It's spot on.

Quote:
Mitch McConnell’s stunning hypocrisy is no accident: it’s all part of the plan.
There is no low to which the senate majority leader won’t stoop in pursuit of his right-wing takeover of the American judiciary.

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/north-america/2018/10/mitch-mcconnell-s-stunning-hypocrisy-no-accident-it-s-all-part-plan
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 4 Oct, 2018 10:53 am
Quote:
Algeria summary: 500,000 to 1 million in the war of independence; 100,000 in the civil war in the 90’s

Quote:
Sudan summary: 2.6 million to 3 million

Quote:
Afghanistan Summary: One million to one and a half million, as a result of the Soviet invasion; about one million in the civil war

Quote:
Somalia Summary: 400,000 to 550,000 victims in the civil war

Quote:
Bangladesh summary: 1.4 million to 2 million.

Quote:
Indonesia summary: 400,000 killed, with an additional 100,000 to 200,000 in East Timor

There are more countries and more examples of Muslims killing Muslims. Violence is Islam's go to answer for everything. You are lying to yourself and others and the sad part is that you know it. I cannot respect or listen to anything you say, and really never have. It is no big deal to someone like you that your lies enable Islam. Maybe the Yardzi girls sold into sex slavery or forcibly converted to Islam would like to tell you the same, but we won't hear from them, will we?
https://www.makorrishon.co.il/nrg/online/1/ART1/483/521.html
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 4 Oct, 2018 11:23 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Remember hiding from the truth or actively trying to stop it does no one any favors. The intolerance and arrogance that keeps some people above the fray is a charade for cowards, and the intellectually dishonest. So you know.

You have just described Mitch McConnell and Bart O’Kavannaugh....it’s uncanny.