monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Below viewing threshold (view)
revelette1

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 11:05 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I only get them when I read about them, especially, when they are taken apart because of the wrongs.

Agreed, kind of like the way I 'watch' Fox News and the like.
coldjoint

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 11:06 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
Fox News and the like.

Who is like Fox news on cable or network?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 11:07 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
The media sure is selective about which tweets they deconstruct and which tweets they pass along as facts.
I always look at the original source - here: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) - if the copied tweeds are real, and I copy/paste them from there.
If those tweets by "@realDonaldTrump" are not facts, what are they?
camlok

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 11:08 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I always look at the original source

Sure you do, Walter, sure you do.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 11:15 am
Quote:
Macron Says He's Enemy Number One For Beloved Nationalist Leaders Of Italy, Hungary

Got to keep an eye on Europe.
Quote:
President Macron Approval Rating

Approve: 34% (-5)
Disapprove: 66% (+5)

That is a lot worse than Trump. Do you think his views on migrants have anything to do with it?
Quote:
“I will give no ground to nationalists and those who spread words of hate. If they want to see me as their main opponent, they’re right,” he retorted...

How come no one, not even a world leader, elaborates on those words of hate?
Probably because hate has nothing to do with preserving a culture and what must be done to do that.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58976
0 Replies

Baldimo

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 11:16 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I always look at the original source - here: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) - if the copied tweeds are real, and I copy/paste them from there.
If those tweets by "@realDonaldTrump" are not facts, what are they?

I'm not judging the tweets, I'm judging the media. Trump says some pretty stupid **** on social media, there is no doubt about that. The problem is they media never cared to pay the same attention to detail for others they happen to agree with. It puts the media in a questionable light.
camlok

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 11:26 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
It puts the media in a questionable light.

What is this meme's number, Baldimo? I want to look it up at Town Hall, Stormfront, ... .
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 11:46 am
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6zt6IVpyOcA/W4ei5oBG1QI/AAAAAAAAeAo/mycywRBBhfAkeiwQ-DDZuIcvIIjhmU3PgCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/We%2BStand%2BBy%2BOur%2BFake%2BReporting.jpg
camlok

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 11:48 am
@coldjoint,
Your Stormfront buddies must be jealous of your great "success", coldjoint.
ehBeth

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 11:59 am
A few suggestions from Dershowitz

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-new-york-probe-20180826-story.html#

Quote:
"Look, my advice to the president - I never gave it to him privately because I'm not his lawyer, but on television - is: Don't fire, don't pardon, don't tweet and don't testify. And if he listened to those four things, he'd be in less trouble than he is today," Dershowitz said.

also seems like he's come around to my Laughing Shocked Laughing way of thinking

Quote:

President Donald Trump should be more worried about federal prosecutors in New York than about the Russia probe led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, retired Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz said Sunday.

Dershowitz, an informal Trump adviser, said in an appearance on ABC News' "This Week" that the expanding probe by prosecutors with the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York could spell the greatest peril for Trump because of the lack of constitutional protections for the president at that level.

"I think he has constitutional defenses to the investigation being conducted by Mueller," Dershowitz said. "But there are no constitutional defenses to what the Southern District is investigating. So, I think the Southern District is the greatest threat."

still dislike Dershowitz enormously but when he agrees with me Laughing Mr. Green Laughing

coldjoint

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 12:11 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
Your Stormfront buddies

I have nothing to do with Stormfront. Saying so shows your desperation. You stupidity comes along for free.
coldjoint

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 12:14 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
also seems like he's come around to my, Laughing Shocked Laughing. way of thinking

It is hardly your way of thinking. It is a line you have chosen to toe like so many others who stopped thinking quite a while ago. There is not an ounce of originality in anything you say.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 12:18 pm
The Sessions watch is heating up. Poor Beauregard.
camlok

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 12:21 pm
@coldjoint,
You and Stormfront share the same philosophies, the same party the same president, the same love of Nazism, ... .
coldjoint

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 12:40 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
the same love of Nazism, ..

The Nazis are on the Left. The violence is on the Left. The censorship comes from the Left. You are wrong, but you are wrong on just about anything. Carry on.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 12:48 pm
Quote:
Pres. Trump Accuses Bruce, Nellie Ohr Of Colluding With Russia

And why shouldn't he? There is every reason in the world to suspect them. Documented evidence in Bruce's case.

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Wow, Nellie Ohr, Bruce Ohr’s wife, is a Russia expert who is fluent in Russian. She worked for Fusion GPS where she was paid a lot. Collusion! Bruce was a boss at the Department of Justice and is, unbelievably, still there!
7:54 AM - Aug 30, 2018

The investigation keeps exposing abuses of power and a conspiracy by Obama and Clinton lackeys.
http://www.oann.com/pres-trump-accuses-bruce-nellie-ohr-of-colluding-with-russia/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 01:21 pm
Quote:
Portland ‘social justice’ teaching guide glorifies Islam, communism, Black Panthers — and Iran!

Is that what children should be taught? It is indoctrination pure and simple. There are real things to learn not theories from radical American hating losers.
Quote:
The planner is produced by the Howard Zinn inspired Rethinking Schools and framed entirely from a far-left political perspective, according to the Gateway Pundit.

That Zinn guy is camlok's hero. Does anyone want our children ending up like that? I cannot imagine parents who want their children to learn this crap.
http://eagnews.org/portland-social-justice-teaching-guide-glorifies-islam-communism-black-panthers-and-iran/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 01:23 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
The Sessions watch is heating up.

So are Justin's hair rollers, stay tuned.
0 Replies

Blickers

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 01:36 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote ehBeth:
Quote:
The Sessions watch is heating up. Poor Beauregard.

I notice you call him that a lot. Is there any specific reason? (Actually I suspect a specific reason, but I want to see if you are thinking along the same lines).