Sun 5 Aug, 2018 02:37 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 03:18 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
My view of Islam is Muhammad's view, that makes my view right and all the others wrong.
And all that means that is what Islam says about Muhammad, Islam is all his.

I know I answered this
Both of those statements are facts. Reality awaits!
coluber2001

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 03:30 pm
Rob Reiner: We have Archie Bunker in the White House.

coldjoint

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 03:32 pm
@coluber2001,
You forget Archie used to out smart "Meathead".
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 03:42 pm
@coldjoint,
Ok, cj, you're right. Muhammad did teach to kill the infidel. He also promoted peace. Those two notions aren't reconcilable for you, I get it.

The Bible says some horrible stuff too, like an eye for an eye. Yet Christians don't go around poking people's eyes out.

The thing is, "we" as in the world have to be able to get along. There's tons of religions, all teach love. Here's a list:

Religion Adherents Percentage
Christianity 2.2 billion[3] 31.50%
Islam 1.6 billion[4] 22.32%
Secular[lower-alpha 1]/Nonreligious[lower-alpha 2]/Agnostic/Atheist ≤1.1 billion 15.35%
Hinduism 1 billion 13.95%
Chinese traditional religion[lower-alpha 3] 394 million 5.50%
Buddhism 376 million 5.25%
Ethnic religions excluding some in separate categories 300 million 4.19%
African traditional religions 100 million 1.40%
Sikhism 23 million 0.32%
Spiritism 15 million 0.21%
Judaism 14 million 0.20%
Bahá'í 7.0 million 0.10%
Jainism 4.2 million 0.06%
Shinto 4.0 million 0.06%
Cao Dai 4.0 million 0.06%
Zoroastrianism 2.6 million 0.04%
Tenrikyo 2.0 million 0.02%
Neo-Paganism 1.0 million 0.01%
Unitarian Universalism 0.8 million 0.01%
Rastafarianism 0.6 million 0.01%
total 7167 million 100%

Jesus and Muhammad were contemporaries, they knew about each other but didn't interact with one other. But, in effect, they were fighting the same battle - stopping the repression of their people.

Radicalization is nothing new, it's been around for centuries. You can stomp your foot and shout it from the rooftops, but Islam isn't going away anytime soon. It's a fact we all get to live with or die for.

coldjoint

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 03:43 pm
Quote:
NFL Star Ben Watson: Planned Parenthood Was Created to “Exterminate Blacks” and “It’s Working”

Think this guy will get the attention the kneelers got? I bet it does not even get mentioned on network TV.
Quote:
He pointed to Planned Parenthood’s founder Margaret Sanger and her eugenic push to exterminate people she deemed “unfit.” Today, “it’s working,” Watson said. “We sit here and talk about advancing the black agenda, whatever that means, we talk about our interests, and what’s important to us – like having political power and advancement and all those things – and then we are turning around and we are killing our children,” Watson continued. “And we are buying the lie that it’s our personal decision to make.”

]
After the fuss about football players making their opinions known. That was covered like a blanket. He is telling the truth also, which is another reason the MSM wont touch it.
http://www.lifenews.com/2016/08/05/nfl-star-ben-watson-planned-parenthood-was-created-to-exterminate-blacks-and-its-working/
izzythepush

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 03:51 pm
@coluber2001,
Sounds about right, in the same way that Archie Bunker was a pale imitation of Alf Garnett, Trump is a crap version of Alan Sugar.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/iI8AAOxy69JS~6qk/s-l300.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 04:04 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
He also promoted peace.

He promoted his peace. Peace only comes to Islam when Sharia rules the world and non-Muslims are subdued and humiliated. Like it or not that is a fact. It is repeated numerous times in their literature.
Quote:
The thing is, "we" as in the world have to be able to get along.

Don't tell me, Islam makes it clear it will not coexist.
neptuneblue

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 04:08 pm
@coldjoint,
Ok.

I'm still here...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 04:41 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Jesus and Muhammad were contemporaries, they knew about each other but didn't interact with one other. But, in effect, they were fighting the same battle - stopping the repression of their people.

Sorry but this is complete bullshit. The prophet was born over 500 years after the crucifixion. If that makes them contemporaries then we're all contemporaries of Henry VIII.
neptuneblue

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 04:45 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
NFL Star Ben Watson: Planned Parenthood Was Created to “Exterminate Blacks” and “It’s Working”

Think this guy will get the attention the kneelers got? I bet it does not even get mentioned on network TV.
Quote:
He pointed to Planned Parenthood’s founder Margaret Sanger and her eugenic push to exterminate people she deemed “unfit.” Today, “it’s working,” Watson said. “We sit here and talk about advancing the black agenda, whatever that means, we talk about our interests, and what’s important to us – like having political power and advancement and all those things – and then we are turning around and we are killing our children,” Watson continued. “And we are buying the lie that it’s our personal decision to make.”

]
After the fuss about football players making their opinions known. That was covered like a blanket. He is telling the truth also, which is another reason the MSM wont touch it.
http://www.lifenews.com/2016/08/05/nfl-star-ben-watson-planned-parenthood-was-created-to-exterminate-blacks-and-its-working/

So let me see if I have this right....

There were TWO abortion threads that you choose not to participate in. Then in order to make sure you are the most argumentative on a Trump thread, you post THIS???

smdh
neptuneblue

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 04:47 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Sorry but this is complete bullshit. The prophet was born over 500 years after the crucifixion. If that makes them contemporaries then we're all contemporaries of Henry VIII.

Oops...

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 05:01 pm
@neptuneblue,
Most Muslims view Jesus as being the senior of the two, Mohamed certainly did. They see Islam as being part of a tradition that goes back to Jesus and beyond. The second Surah in the Koran talks about the golden calf in Exodus. That was the point that the Jews stopped being the chosen people and anyone who accepted Allah/Yahweh/Jehovah was now one of the faithful.

Many early Muslims turned to Christian rulers to escape persecution who thought there were not that much difference between the two faiths.
coldjoint

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 05:15 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Many early Muslims turned to Christian rulers

You are leaving out how they became Muslims. A lot of violence and a lot of deaths persuaded many to convert. Islam still tries and succeeds using this as an intimidation. That is exactly what your government fears. You are capitulating to the threat of violence. Churchill would be ashamed.
MontereyJack

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 06:41 pm
@coldjoint,
Kidoa like what the christiaonsl did to thevgothhs the gernmanic tribes tthe celts the aztecs the incas the maya and barive americans. Those we didnt kill off first with our poxy diseases isbt it
coldjoint

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 07:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Kidoa like what the christiaonsl did to thevgothhs the gernmanic tribes tthe celts the aztecs the incas the maya and barive americans. Those we didnt kill off first with our poxy diseases isbt it

Whatever you said it has 0 to do with Islam. What we did has nothing to do with the terror attacks today. Islam decided to hate everyone long before some of those things even happened.
izzythepush

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 07:26 pm
Quote:
US President Donald Trump has admitted his son met a Russian lawyer in June 2016 "to get information on an opponent", but argues it was legal.

It is his most direct statement so far on the reason for Donald Trump Jr's meeting with Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya in June 2016.

On Sunday, US media including the Washington Post, CNN and AP reported that Mr Trump was worried Donald Trump Jr could be in legal trouble because of the 9 June 2016 meeting with Ms Veselnitskaya. They cited multiple unnamed sources.

Mr Trump responded: "Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower.

"This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere.

"I did not know about it!"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45079377
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 07:32 pm
@coldjoint,
The point being that xianity has ar least as violentva past as islam including 2world wArs and hiroshimaa. If you doubt that go baack and read the rhetofric. Allnd you keep talking about islam as it were o e thing. Its not any nore than xianity is. Multipke sects multioe natjonal brancheds mlany peaceful. Remember most of isiss at f acks were against other non jihadi moslems. Your analtsis is on a bad grade school level
coldjoint

Sun 5 Aug, 2018 07:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Your analtsis is on a bad grade school level

How much credibility do you think you have? Look at your posts. And Islam is on a grade school level. That is one reason it is so effective.