monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

layman

Wed 13 Jun, 2018 06:32 pm
Well, they say the IG's report on Hilly Clinton and her homeys will be out tomorrow, eh?

From what I hear-tell, by this time next week, Rosenstein will have been fired, a special prosecutor will have been appointed, and the Feds will be kicking down doors at 3:00 A.M. at all of Hilly and Billy's various homes and offices, including the Clinton Foundation, of course. They will scarf up every paper, file, cellphone, and computer hard drive in sight.

Given her nasty nature and volatile temper, I expect that Hilly will be charged with resisting a lawful search warrant and her carcass will be hauled off, handcuffed, in a paddy wagon.

Soon thereafter, she'll be appearing in a Federal District Court in an orange jumpsuit.

So far, Trump has managed to make pretty good progress on most of his campaign promises. He aint quittin now.

"Lock her up!"
Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Wed 13 Jun, 2018 06:36 pm
@layman,
Wow! Hey! WELCOME BACK!

Mr. Green

Just in time to try to make post #6,666,666.
layman

Wed 13 Jun, 2018 06:39 pm
@oralloy,
Hey, Roy. Thanks for the welcome. My time here aint long, but I probably won't be able to resist making a few comments, now and again.
coldjoint

Wed 13 Jun, 2018 06:50 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
There are some prominent al-Qa'ida bombmakers in Yemen that I wouldn't mind seeing killed in a dronestrike.

It's probably unlikely that the remaining top leaders of al-Qa'ida are in Yemen. But there are people significant enough for me to be cheered by their passing.

Unfortunately the religion of Islam turns out replacements, just like intended, ready to kill like crazy to establish Islam. Muhammad is the role model. You have to fight all of Islam like they fight us, on every level. Killing terrorists is just one of them.

oralloy

Wed 13 Jun, 2018 07:23 pm
@coldjoint,
True. But if those replacements become problems we can kill them too.

Here are four top al-Qa'ida leaders who were top al-Qa'ida leaders back on 9/11:

Ayman al-Zawahiri
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayman_al-Zawahiri

Saif al-Adel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saif_al-Adel

Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Ahmed_Abdullah

Ali Sayyid Muhamed Mustafa al-Bakri
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Sayyid_Muhamed_Mustafa_al-Bakri

And here are two replacements who have become worthy additions to the top targets list:

Hamza bin Laden
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamza_bin_Laden

Ezedin Abdel Aziz Khalil
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezedin_Abdel_Aziz_Khalil
coldjoint

Wed 13 Jun, 2018 07:37 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
True. But if those replacements become problems we can kill them too.

We have to kill the idea of Islam. That is the enemy. Public service announcements would be nice. People need to know whatever association there is with this religion is at our own risk. Their own literature tells you so.
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 13 Jun, 2018 08:00 pm
This is such a sad story that I'm on the verge of tears.

Scott Walker makes an appointment that opens up a seat. But worried that electoral trends in his state were not good for his party, Walker refused to schedule a special election. In March, state courts said he had to schedule this election. In the 2016 election, Trump had received 17+ in this district.

Last night, the Dem candidate won by 10 points.

As I said, terribly sad.
coldjoint

Wed 13 Jun, 2018 08:10 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Last night, the Dem candidate won by 10 points.

What is his name and what did he run on? That means post a source.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 12:13 am
@blatham,
I have been sobbing all night.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 12:18 am
@glitterbag,
I think, we all should support heavily that representative government and the election of our representatives are unnecessary and a waste of taxpayer resources!
glitterbag

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 12:22 am
@Walter Hinteler,
The sad part is that too many of my countrymen refuse to think, they are convulsing over imaginary slights and a pathetic notion they are being left behind.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 12:36 am
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Comparison of apparently analogous events separated by time is always difficult. However I know of no "differences in context " that make this one extraordinarily so. 

That's pure nitpicking.
0 Replies

layman

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 12:55 am
This Noko venture is a done deal and there aint no way that Rocketboy is gunna try to back out now.

Trump has already given him billions (some of it even his own money) in return for the deed to vast stretches of oceanfront property. Trump told him that if they try to stiff him he will employ every tank, warship, aircraft, soldier, sailor, marine, and air force serviceman in the country to take possession of his property. Not to even mention the entire nuclear arsenal of the U.S.

Rocketboy knows that, by God, Trump means it, so.....
Blickers

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 01:49 am
@ehBeth,
Quote ehBeth:
Quote:
at least one component of the Cohen situation is not with Mueller but with the state district attorney. not much #45 can do about sdny
Actually, the SDNY is in the Federal Court system, prosecuted by a Federal prosecutor who is appointed and can be fired by the President. Any conviction from there can be pardoned by the president.

Earlier, Mueller was working along with the New York State Attorney General on some aspect of this investigation, sharing information in case New York State wanted to bring a case. The New York State Attorney General at the time was Eric Schneiderman, who has since resigned. I don't know the status of any New York State legal case or investigation against Trump or Cohen, though I do think one might be underway or will be. Any convictions in a New York State case, or any state's case, would not be able to be pardoned by the president.
Blickers

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 01:56 am
@izzythepush,
Quote Izzy:
Quote:
You wouldn't know it reading the posts on here. What's wrong with you people?
No disrespect intended, but even cricket is more of a factor to me than soccer. That's because I have a friend from Montserrat who sometimes has a game on TV when I drop over. He used to be captain of his team when he lived in the Bronx.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 01:57 am
@layman,
Welcome to A2K, I'm sure dictators with nukes are shaking in their boots since The Donald came on the scene.
b
Builder

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 02:10 am
@layman,
Quote:
Given her nasty nature and volatile temper, I expect that Hilly will be charged with resisting a lawful search warrant and her carcass will be hauled off, handcuffed, in a paddy wagon.

You paint a glorious image, right there. Most thinking people are wondering why it hasn't happened already. Enough dirt to grow more spuds than the whole of Idaho.
0 Replies

Builder

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 04:05 am
Just had a read of the Mudrock interpretation of the north Korea gig.

Patronising and generally boorish. As per usual.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 04:35 am
@layman,
Just don’t sea-lion me, goddammit.🙋‍♀️