monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Sat 5 May, 2018 03:53 pm
The present state of things in right wing world.

In Dec 2015 Trump appeared on Alex Jones' radio show and said, "Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down". Which brings us to yesterday...
Quote:
Before Alex Jones headed to court to face his ex-wife today, he told Infowars listeners that President Trump is part of an effort to fight against a sentient computer program that has decided to kill all humans.

This afternoon, Jones was speaking with a guest on his show when he declared that we are living in an “information apocalypse” where global elites “want to keep you in-the-moment confused.” Then, seemingly out of nowhere, he claimed that Trump is working with a group of people to defeat an automated intelligence computer program set on destroying humanity.

“This is already an A.I. system that made the decision to have a post-human world and Trump has jumped in with others and are saying, ‘No, we’re not doing it,’ at the elite level,” Jones said.
RWW

coldjoint

Sat 5 May, 2018 04:32 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
In Dec 2015 Trump

What did he before he was elected is irrelevant. He is the president. I suggest you stop whining until he is out of office.
coldjoint

Sat 5 May, 2018 05:35 pm
Quote:
In a letter to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley earlier this week, a top agency official informed him the FBI has not requested any information from Page’s or Strzok’s personal accounts or devices.

Grassley responded to the FBI’s inaction by firing off a letter to Director Christopher Wray, in which he pointed out work-related communications on non-government systems’, could reveal more information about the handling of the Clinton investigation.

He is also seeking more information on the agencies decision and has given the FBI until May 18th to respond to his inquiry.

What are they hiding? Why isn't this information given to Congress? Is it now the decision of the Deep State to challenge( or just ignore) congressional oversight?

I can only deduce this will all get back Obama and that is why evidence is being withheld.

http://www.oann.com/fbi-refuses-to-collect-messages-from-personal-accounts-of-anti-trump-officials/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 May, 2018 05:43 pm
Quote:
Anger in France, Britain over Trump's gun law speech

That is nice, but I don't think it means **** to Trump. The UK and France both lack the fortitude to address the real problem that is Islam, not Trump.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-britain-trump/anger-in-france-britain-over-trumps-gun-law-speech-idUSKBN1I60QA?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5aedfa8504d3013a182a431a&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
oralloy

Sat 5 May, 2018 05:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Anger in France, Britain over Trump's gun law speech

I don't know what they are so upset about.

The reason why those serfs were gunned down like defenseless sheep, is because they are defenseless sheep.
coldjoint

Sat 5 May, 2018 07:03 pm
Quote:
You have been warned: The civil war begins when Hillary Clinton gets indicted

Quote:
The extreme intolerance, irrationality, anger and lawlessness of the Left, in other words, is simply irreconcilable with a free society. The current situation cannot persist much longer without something breaking.

Is this something people cannot understand? You do not make the laws, you obey them. The Left does not respect the rule of law. I hope Trump is able to teach them some simple civics.

Quote:
The point is, unless President Trump is literally killed in some brazen assassination coup — which is always a possibility — he’s going to make sure Hillary Clinton and her cohorts get indicted. Regardless of what happens in the 2018 mid-terms, Trump is still President through 2020, and there’s no way he’s leaving office without making sure the corrupt deep state gets some serious payback.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/04/20/you-have-been-warned-the-civil-war-begins-when-hillary-clinton-gets-indicted/
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sat 5 May, 2018 10:17 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I don't know what they are so upset about.
To quote from the press release of the French Foreign Ministry: "La France exprime sa ferme désapprobation des propos du président Trump au sujet des attentats du 13 novembre 2015 à Paris et demande le respect de la mémoire des victimes." (France expresses its firm disapproval of President Trump's comments on the attacks of 13 November 2015 in Paris and calls for respect for the memory of the victims.)
coldjoint

Sat 5 May, 2018 10:31 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
France expresses its firm disapproval of President Trump's comments on the attacks of 13 November 2015 in Paris and calls for respect for the memory of the victims.)

That is pandering to Islam, I would expect nothing else from France.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 5 May, 2018 10:49 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
]That is pandering to Islam, I would expect nothing else from France.
"Pandering to Islam when showing respect for the victims? (Certainly you do so constantly.)
coldjoint

Sat 5 May, 2018 11:00 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
"Pandering to Islam when showing respect for the victims?

How about respect for justice? I think the victims would rather be remembered so this crap is stopped. Calling it what it was, and who did it, and why.

Virtue signaling is an amazing thing. But just one more thing that will not change the facts.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
jcboy

Sun 6 May, 2018 06:36 am
The following is based on real events Razz

0 Replies

revelette1

Sun 6 May, 2018 08:05 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
What did he before he was elected is irrelevant. He is the president. I suggest you stop whining until he is out of office.

Excuse me Coldjoint, but this kind of dumb thinking.

In the first place, it was while he was campaigning for office. In the second place it goes to Trump's character of who he admires, in this case a whacky conspiracy theorist who might unfortunately have some form of Schizophrenia.
revelette1

Sun 6 May, 2018 09:52 am
I like Think Progress's timeline of events of the Stormy Davis saga.

Quote:
How the FBI raid of Michael Cohen’s office changed everything

After April 9, nothing was the same.

For months, Michael Cohen — President Donald Trump’s personal attorney and soi disant “fixer” — has stuck with a consistent, if implausible, story about why he paid $130,000 in hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels. Cohen says that he paid Daniels $130,000 out of his own pocket, without consulting Trump. He further insists that he did not make this payoff because the Daniels’ claims were true, but rather to protect Trump’s family. Finally, according to his story, the timing of the payment, just days before the election, was entirely coincidental — Cohen would have paid it at any time, he says.

This was the statement Cohen released in February:

In a private transaction in 2016, I used my own personal funds to facilitate a payment of $130,000 to Ms. Stephanie Clifford. I do not plan to provide any further comment on the FEC matter or regarding Ms. Clifford. Just because something isn’t true doesn’t mean that it can’t cause you harm or damage. I will always protect Mr. Trump.

On March 29, in an appearance on Megyn Kelly, Michael Cohen’s lawyer David Schwartz added an important detail to this narrative. Schwartz adamantly maintained that Trump never reimbursed Cohen for the payment.

On April 5, whilst traveling aboard Air Force One, Trump was asked if he knew anything about the payment. He said no, he did not.

Four days later, on April 9, Michael Cohen’s home, hotel room, and office were raided by the FBI. Among the information sought were records related to the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels. (The records are currently being examined by a special master appointed by a federal judge to screen for documents protected by attorney-client privilege.)

Significantly, in order to obtain the records in this fashion, the FBI would have had to establish that there was probable cause to believe that they contained evidence of a crime. But one way or another, the authorities would know the real story about the Stormy Daniels payment, it’s purpose, and Trump’s involvement.

That changed everything.

Trump immediately began distancing himself from Cohen, describing him as “a businessman for his own account” and suggesting that if he testified against Trump, he would be just making things up.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
21 Apr
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
....non-existent “sources” and a drunk/drugged up loser who hates Michael, a fine person with a wonderful family. Michael is a businessman for his own account/lawyer who I have always liked & respected. Most people will flip if the Government lets them out of trouble, even if....

Donald J. Trump 21 April

@realDonaldTrump

....it means lying or making up stories. Sorry, I don’t see Michael doing that despite the horrible Witch Hunt and the dishonest media!

Trump also shook up his legal team — yet again — installing Rudy Giuliani as his lead attorney. Giuliani was ostensibly brought on board to help the president manage the Russia investigation, but on May 2, in his first major media appearance on Sean Hannity’s eponymous Fox News show, he immediately started talking about Stormy Daniels.

It was during that appearance that Giuliani revealed, for the first time, that Trump had reimbursed Cohen for the payment in installments over the course of 2017. This directly contradicted what Cohen’s lawyer said in March.

The next morning, Giuliani appeared on Fox & Friends and said that Cohen had done “his job.” “Imagine if that came out of October 15, 2016, in the middle of the last debate with Hillary Clinton,” said Giuliani, “Cohen made it go away.”

Giuliani’s story also suggested, of course, that Trump had long known about the payment and its purpose. But Giuliani concocted another story, to try to explain the discrepancy. He said he informed Trump about the payments just a few days ago:

Kristen Welker
Giuliani said he made @realDonaldTrump aware of paperwork that showed payments were actually reimbursements for Stormy. Trump replied: ‘Oh my goodness, I guess that's what it was for,’” Giuliani said.
11:13 PM - May 3, 2018

That statement remained operative for only a few hours. Trump appeared in front of reporters on the morning of May 4 and announced that Giuliani didn’t know what he was talking about and would issue a statement soon.

A few hours later Giuliani issued a statement in which he said his comments “were not describing my understanding of the president’s knowledge.”

(for the exact statement go here

Of course, that’s exactly what Giuliani was doing. But he is essentially trying to withdraw all his comments from the previous 48 hours.

What neither Giuliani nor Trump has clarified is what Trump knew and when he knew it. The old lies have been replaced by nothing.

Trump finds himself in a bind. Since the raid, lies are no longer an option. And the truth appears to be far too damaging to admit.

TP
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 6 May, 2018 09:56 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
In the first place, it was while he was campaigning for office. In the second place it goes to Trump's character of who he admires, in this case a whacky conspiracy theorist who might unfortunately have some form of Schizophrenia.

Campaigning, and what is said, is not necessarily an indicator of what a candidate will do if elected. Remember Rev. Wright? We have all seen presidents completely ignore issues after election. Secondly, guilt by association only applies to people you do not like. We saw that with Obama and his connections to radicals. No one gave a good **** about it except his opposition.

Diagnosing someone with a mental illness is not your job, or the the job of the MSM, that is what doctors are for.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 6 May, 2018 10:16 am
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

Excuse me Coldjoint, but this kind of dumb thinking.

It's the only kind of thinking he's allowed.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Sun 6 May, 2018 10:41 am
Quote:
Media lies are the real scandal

Quote:
John C. Harwood at CNBC wrote a piece, "Most voters have become numb to each new Trump scandal because they don’t believe what he says anyway."

Wrong. Most voters are numb because we no longer believe the media.

More media lies in the link( German for link)

http://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/05/media-lies-are-real-scandal.html?spref=tw
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 6 May, 2018 11:09 am
https://www.oathkeepers.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/blogs-x-mainstream-media.jpg
Quote:
With Trust in Media at New Low, Establishment Tries to Shut Out Alternatives

https://www.oathkeepers.org/trust-media-new-low-establishment-tries-shut-alternatives/
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 6 May, 2018 04:03 pm
Wondering how things are in Chateau Conway.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kellyanne-conways-husband-schools-rudy-giuliani-on-campaign-finance-law-2018-05-03

Quote:
George Conway, husband of White House adviser Kellyanne Conway and expert subtweeter of the president, trolling Team Trump — again. This time, he posted a link and an excerpt from the Federal Election Commission’s website explaining the dos and don’ts of campaign finance laws.

Quote:
this isn’t the first time Conway has posted tweets that might make for an uncomfortable evening at home. He’s previously blasted Trump over his travel ban and his definition of attorney-client privilege.
0 Replies