monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

camlok

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 01:45 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Israel are the good guys

What makes you such a denier of reality? There are many Jewish people, lots living in Israel who point out the evil, the war crimes, the terrorism of the Israeli state.

Quote:
The following is a list of United Nations resolutions concerning Israel. As of 2013, Israel had been condemned in 45 resolutions by United Nations Human Rights Council. Since its creation in 2006—the Council had resolved almost more resolutions condemning Israel than on the rest of the world combined. The 45 resolutions comprised almost half (45.9%) of all country-specific resolutions passed by the Council ... .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel

hightor

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 02:03 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
In fact, when it comes to Israel, Haley is not nuanced or try to at least appear balanced between Israel and the Palestinian oppression.

I know. I don't think it's good policy. At all. But I don't believe Haley's doing anything more than what she's told. She presents the administration's decisions in the UN, she doesn't make policy on her own.
Quote:
But as far as the book and Haley's contention about it, I think she made more of it than it deserved.

Yup.
wmwcjr

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 02:16 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:
Any perv who wouldn't grab a pussy when the letcha aint even qualified to run for office.

No thanks. I think I'll stay faithful to my wife. Smile
Below viewing threshold (view)
camlok

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 02:22 pm
@layman,
A full out admission that you are also a pervert? And you support perverts like Trump.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 02:25 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
final solution

I wonder why you have chosen to use this particular phrase. Wink
Walter Hinteler

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 02:34 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:
When it comes to gettin rid of cheese-eaters, the more final, the more better, eh!?
Didn't really work the last time (though more than 6 millions were killed) - perhaps you'll do it better now?
wmwcjr

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 02:34 pm
@layman,
Oh, no! I can't do that! Smile During the Monica Lewinsky scandal when our older daughter was in middle school, she once told me, "If you ever treat Mom the way Bill Clinton treats Hillary, I'll kill you."

Gotta go now.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 02:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Oh, my goodness! I guess I'll have to stop eating cheese now. Sad
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 02:41 pm
@Lash,
I've not read the book, nor am I planning to do so any time soon. The best political memoirs/exposes are always published after the individual has left office.

Has Haley been slut shamed? From what Rev says it's a passing reference and it's not clear if it was Haley or someone else Wolffe referred to. (Yes Rev I was referring to Haley's behaviour re Jerusalem.)

Is sounds a bit like manufactured offence, a bit like when Obama's pig with lipstick comment was blown out of all proportion.

I agree with you that slut shaming is bad end of, regardless of the target. It's just that I'm not going to rush to the defence of someone I despise, but I won't fan the flames.
glitterbag

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 02:57 pm
Gosh, I think georgeob might be right, the MSM completely missed these juicy tidbits. And Trite Gowdy completely dropped the ball on the Benghazi scandal. I really wish SOMEONE would prove a crime was actually committed because as long as Hillary isn't punished for the audacity of existing this bull **** will continue to swirl around 'clockwise'. I think the Hillary haters really know that this stuff is all imaginary but it suits a purpose. If they actually get Hillary convicted then they lose her as a rally cry. They can't let that happen because who gets to be the arch-villianess then. They can't afford to lose the villain they created, not enough time to identify another woman and completely destroy her life. Work, work, work, work, work, phewww.

I may be the minority here regarding Mueller, but I believe if he doesn't 't find an actual offense or proof of sedition, or traitors he won't phoney up charges to satisfy others bloodlust. There are still people who work for the Federal Government who believe in the rule of law and refuse to debase themselves by perjury to defeat another.

Since no one (other than the Special Council) really knows the direction this probe is taking, it is irresponsible to attempt to thwart the investigation. The FBI, our military forces and the Intel Community exist to protect this country and our democracy. These organizations are also peopled by American citizens who also have a deep interest in the success and protection of our country.

(((Quote from another poster)))))

I agree that Mueller will likely find something and bring charges on some matters against someone. He certainly is under pressure to produce something. However, I ask you to consider just what might have been the result if the same dedicated government energy and zeal from the media were to have been applied to Hillary Clinton's management of classified communications; persistent mixing of Clinton Foundation money with government funds in paying for her many political retainers; clear influence-peddling in office to solicit contributions to this foundation - and actions to pay for questionable campaigns against her political opponents including both
Bernie Sanders (via the DNC) and Trump (with the now discredited "dossier").

Do you really believe that Bill Clinton met Loretta Lynch by accident at the Phoenix airport tarmac ( as they alleged) , or that they chatted for 45 minutes "about the grandkids"? Have you considered what might have been behind the subsequently emerged facts indicating that Comey had already started writing drafts of the exoneration statement for Hillary even before the hastily arranged "interview" with her, held just a couple of days after the Phoenix meeting, and which culminated his "investigation"?

The contrast here with the ongoing Trump investigation is stark and troubling.
revelette1

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 03:10 pm
Quote:
Nunes 'abused' his power on intel committee, ex-CIA director says

The former director of the Central Intelligence Agency on Sunday blasted a Republican memo alleging abuses of power by the FBI and the Justice Department. 

John Brennan accused Rep. Devin Nunes (R.-Calif.), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, of selectively releasing information to accuse law enforcement officials of improperly obtaining a warrant to monitor the communications of a former Trump campaign adviser.

WP

camlok

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 04:01 pm
@layman,
Quote:
“This is indeed the height of Trump-style arrogance, arbitrariness and self-conceit,” the spokesman said.

It's pretty clear that the entire world has an excellent handle on the cruddy nature of the USA, its leaders and those who support such arrogant PsOS.
0 Replies

camlok

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 04:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I agree with you that slut shaming is bad end of, regardless of the target. It's just that I'm not going to rush to the defence of someone I despise, but I won't fan the flames.

Izzy totally crushes his long, carefully tended canard of him as an upstanding, caring, sensible individual. He is more of the layman type.
0 Replies

camlok

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 04:11 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Oh please. If the little countries don't behave responsibly on their own, there is nothing wrong with the adults scolding them a bit.

For that matter, there's nothing wrong with conducting airstrikes on some of the little countries now and then just to keep them all in line.

A chorus of boos to all the A2K childish, downvoting cowards who sent Oralloy's totally repulsive post out of sight. You don't deal with evil/cowardly/ignorant beyond belief behavior like this by voting it down. You address it head on!
0 Replies

camlok

Sun 4 Feb, 2018 04:22 pm
Quote:
The only shame in slut shaming is that someone thinks there's something shameful about bein a slut, eh?

You illustrate your ignorance again, something you are really prone to doing. Why?
0 Replies