monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 05:20 am
@Cycloptichorn,
One does hope it. As much as I have disliked the GOP's values and operations, I really did not imagine it would become this deeply corrupt.
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 05:21 am
@BillW,
Yeah, no kidding.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 06:03 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
I'm expecting several seconds to the saga.

On annual instalements, no less.
0 Replies

oristarA

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 06:39 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSwzRuJUMAAsGOw.jpg
0 Replies

oristarA

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 06:46 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSwsYGmVwAAVhX6.jpg
0 Replies

oristarA

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 06:57 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSwsYGmU0AA0rKC.jpg
0 Replies

oristarA

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 07:01 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSwsYGoVQAEoXd4.jpg
0 Replies

hightor

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 07:20 am
Here we have it, folks, right from the top:
Quote:
Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.....
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Jan. 6, 2018

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!
izzythepush

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 07:20 am
Remind you of anyone?

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/485/socialembed/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949618475877765120~/news/world-us-canada-42589860

Does anyone know of any 'really smart' people who actually boast about how clever they are? I can't think of any, 'really smart' people don't need to tell people how smart they are because it's bloody obvious.

If you need to tell people you're 'really smart,' you're actually really stupid.
layman

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 08:23 am
Attacking Trump has paid BIGTIME for the MSM and will continue to, so I've decided to get in on the scam. I've been workin on a Trump-bashing book, but no one will buy it if I say he's straight up wack-ass batshit crazy. They've heard that a million times already and it aint nuthin new.

I'm coming up with some new BOMBSHELL revelations. My book, for example, among other things, reveals that:

1. Trump is a serial killer who routinely kidnaps, molests, tortures, then kills children, male and female, and that he has a special affinity for those under age 3.

2. Putin is just a deliberate distraction. Trump has nothing going with him He does, however, play the bitch in raging homosexual relationships with world leaders all over the globe. He is especially enamored of that Chinese perv, whatever his name is.

3. Trump puts on an act that he is challenging rocket-boy, who he publicly opposes, but he is actually conspiring with him 24/7 to nuke America as the first step in a joint venture designed for them to take joint control of the entire world.

I know I will be viciously attacked by right wing fanatics and that there will be a few people who don't believe me, but who cares? Imma make MILLIONS, I tellzya!
0 Replies

centrox

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 08:40 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
If you need to tell people you're 'really smart,' you're actually really stupid.

If you are really smart, people will notice your polished shoes, neat haircut, manicured nails, carefully chosen tie, Savile Row suit, etc, won't they?
layman

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 08:52 am
@centrox,
centrox wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

If you are really smart, people will notice your polished shoes, neat haircut, manicured nails, carefully chosen tie, Savile Row suit, etc, won't they?

I see a guy like that, and I immediately think "I bet he has a lot of money in his wallet."

Which aint smart.
layman

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 08:59 am
@layman,
I was down to Gus's Gun Galleria yesterday to buy a few items I've been needin. When it came time to pay he said: "That will be $14,563.71, layman."

I said, "OK, cool, charge it up on this here credit card, eh?"

He looked at it and said: "That aint your name on this here card, layman."

I said: "I aint gunna sign my name, fool."

He said, "OK, then, you need any help gittin this **** out to your pickup bed?"
0 Replies

centrox

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 09:04 am
@layman,
layman wrote:
Which aint smart.

You clearly don't know what "smart" means.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 09:30 am
@centrox,
That's how Einstein did it.
0 Replies

layman

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 09:31 am
Ya know, them cheese-eaters love to claim that Trump is stupid-ass crazy, but they actually think that by doing so they'll get him impeached on 25th amendment grounds.

Who's REALLY wack here, I ax ya?
0 Replies

maporsche

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 09:41 am
@izzythepush,
Absolutely true
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 6 Jan, 2018 09:55 am
Quote:
US President Donald Trump has rejected questions raised over his mental health in a bombshell book, describing himself as a "very stable genius".

I never realised he was such a fan.