monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

reasoning logic

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 06:54 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Assassination is the only possible way, but that aint gunna happen.

How do you know this? Let me guess you think that you do not have the ability so that means no one else could either? I am not saying it will happen but I personally think that if Donald really wanted the North Korean president gone it could happen I also think that the North Korean president could do the same for Donald,
layman

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 06:58 pm
For once, the 9th circus actually listened to the Supreme Court, and have come to understand that they don't run the legislative and executive branches of government, eh?:

Quote:
Ninth Circuit dismisses Hawaii lawsuit due to lack of jurisdiction

A federal appeals court has dismissed Hawaii's attempt to challenge Trump administration rules for a travel ban on citizens from six majority-Muslim countries.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said Friday that it doesn't have jurisdiction to address the issue.

Hawaii objected to the government omitting grandparents, aunts and uncles, and other relatives of someone in the U.S. from the list of people who can still travel to the country.

Nice try, cheese-eaters.

hawkeye10

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:03 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
Assassination is the only possible way, but that aint gunna happen.

How do you know this? Let me guess you think that you do not have the ability so that means no one else could either? I am not saying it will happen but I personally think that if Donald really wanted the North Korean president gone it could happen I also think that the North Korean president could do the same for Donald,

It would be an American program, and we must remember that the Secret Service has been in decay for years....

I remember when Obama was elected there were some people here who were sure that middle aged white black haters from the back country would knock him off, I remember saying that this was highly unlikely and that there was no evidence for any of it as whites generally liked Obama, him being President made us feel good about America most of the time, very few white people wanted Obama Dead. I say that orders of magnitude more white people want Trump Dead, and this society has continued to rot over the last 8 year, the elite have not been willing to do a damn thing, which is of course why Trump is here.

I do worry about Trump being killed.
hawkeye10

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:06 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

For once, the 9th circus actually listened to the Supreme Court, and have come to understand that they don't run the legislative and executive branches of government, eh?:

They are taking their cues from SCOTUS who in my opinion clearly now understand how partisan politics which they have long practiced and supported are ripping apart this country. I hope to see more good sense practiced by the judges, but I dont have a lot of confidence. A little, SCOTUS finally learning is a good sign. These people need to get out of the politics and UTOPIA building business, and practice law with good sense. It's been a very long time.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:22 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
It would be an American program,

Do you honestly think that there is no one here among us who has a sophisticated understand that hates trump and could care less if other people die in the process? I do not know myself but I can only guess that just as there was an extremist that shot Steve Scalice that there may also be even more sophisticated people who do not like us and hopefully we do not emotionally disturb them.
layman

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:24 pm
@reasoning logic,
Even assuming some wack-j0b could get past the secret service and into the white house, he would still be toast, eh?

Trump is fully strapped at all times.

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:31 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

Clinton and Pedesta did not have an official position at the DNC other than being a candidate. So, Podesta would not be the one the FBI asked to turn over the DNC server. Simple.

I don't if you are truly this naive or are being disingenuous.

The idea that the DNC didn't consult with Clinton and/or Podesta before refusing to turn over the server to the FBI is utterly absurd.

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:33 pm
@layman,
I used to think Beinhart was a cut above the rest of his confreres on the left but after this, no longer.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:37 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Even assuming some wack-j0b could get past the secret service and into the white house, he would still be toast, eh?

Trump is fully strapped at all times.

I guess you do not think you have the smarts to kill one or many people miles away from you?
0 Replies

layman

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:37 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

In rev's case, I think it safe to go with "naive," Finn. Of course that very naivete leads to some very disingenuous claims, simply because she lacks the desire, the will, and perhaps the ability to subject her naive claims to critical thinking skills and objective analysis. Those things never even occur to her, if you ask me.
reasoning logic

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:44 pm
@layman,
Quote:

In rev's case, I think it safe to go with "naive,"

I do not always agree with you but maybe you are correct this time but could you be correct 100% of the time ? I think not. I wonder if you think the same could be a possibility for your own way of thinking at times?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:47 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

revelette1 wrote:

Clinton and Pedesta did not have an official position at the DNC other than being a candidate. So, Podesta would not be the one the FBI asked to turn over the DNC server. Simple.

The idea that the DNC didn't consult with Clinton and/or Podesta before refusing to turn over the server to the FBI is utterly absurd.

No way, Podesta set us all straight on that today in the op-ed...he had nothing to do with it, and this guy Trump how beat his girl needs to "get his head in the game"....this guy who had never run for anything other than a couple week try at POTUS but is so good that he beat everyone..... But Trump is too silly for words according to Podesta....which is why Trump is a winner and Podesta is a loser...BIGGLY!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 07:50 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

In rev's case, I think it safe to go with "naive," Finn. Of course that very naivete leads to some very disingenuous claims, simply because she lacks the desire, the will, and perhaps the ability to subject her naive claims to critical thinking skills and objective analysis. Those things never even occur to her, if you ask me.

There are way too many people who have no ******* clue what is going on if you ask me, and I say that most of them get there by choice.
reasoning logic

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 08:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
[There are way too many people who have no ******* clue what is going on if you ask me, and I say that most of them get there by choice.

I am not trying to be offensive even though I have disagreed with you many times in the past but when you say that most of them get there by choice I question your intellect or understanding of reality.
I think that there are many democrats and conservatives that make me wonder if they have a 5th grade education.

layman

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 08:01 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
What makes you so certain that...

Anyone who awaits absolute certainty before making a decision or taking action can welcome themselves to a life of paralysis, eh, RL?

Samuel Johnson wrote:
“Nothing will ever be attempted, if all possible objections must first be overcome."

Seneca wrote:
“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult.”
hawkeye10

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 08:02 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

[There are way too many people who have no ******* clue what is going on if you ask me, and I say that most of them get there by choice. /quote]

I am not trying to be offensive even though I have disagreed with you many times in the past but when you say that most of them get there by choice I question intellect.

I think that there are many democrats and conservatives that make me wonder if they have a 5th grade education,.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ydoh_5EjU[p/youtube]

If you dont know that at the time this guy was #2 in the D party, that nothing happened without his approval, then "Houston, we have a problem".
0 Replies

layman

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 08:09 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:
There are over a billion sorry-ass muslims out there who believe that the stupidest **** imaginable is "reality." So what?

RL wrote:
What makes you so certain that your beliefs or "working model of reality is any more intellectually correct or real?

Some wack-ass muslim who lays 20 "infidel" babies down on the ground, and then takes turns with his 3 sons, aged 5, 7, and 9, decapitating them one at a time, may be convinced that they will all be rewarded by Allah by doing so, and could be right, eh?

There's nothing logically impossible about such a belief. So, since he "could" be right, I best not presume to judge, eh, RL? Who knows, Allah might punish me if I tried to interfere.

The subjectivistic relativism that keeps recurring in your posts is not something that I buy into, sorry.
gungasnake

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 08:13 pm
@layman,
DT has picked up on the fact of the strongest opposition to the present slammite invasion of Europe coming from the Central European countries, particularly Poland.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 08:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
And then there is the elephant in the room of the 65M people who voted for Trump and how pissed those people are at the system and teh "deep state", and the fact that if anything at all happens to Donald Trump, CW=II is on.

A lot of what I read indicates that that reality has started to sink in pretty much everywhere.
gungasnake

Fri 7 Jul, 2017 08:29 pm
And a song dedicated to President Maricon of France...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFEAcnKz6i4_zwujKP9h_yp5QOsf5VFWSzH08X-jbYfUaMF_Xg
0 Replies