Below viewing threshold (view)
camlok

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 11:14 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Police now wear chain mail to protect against Muslim ax attacks:

What is there that can protect Muslims from US war crimes, US terrorism, US phosphorus bombs, US lies, US false flags, US rapes, US torture, US baby killers, US napalming, US carpet bombing, US depravity, US ... ?
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 11:42 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I appreciate your post. You have a compassionate view of people.

I once had a very good friend who was gay, but is now deceased. To this day I've thought very highly of him. He was quite an intelligent guy who was not blind to the human faults of other gays (such as those who were racists).
glitterbag

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 01:29 pm
Surreal
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 01:43 pm
Quoting a Freeper post . . . Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .

That Gunga Dim is a pip . . .
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 01:54 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

Bad analogy.

Says you.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 02:07 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
The Palestinians do not have any right to vote in countries that they do not live in and are not citizens of.

That's why they should demand enfranchisement.

The fact that they have no right to it, is why they should demand it?

The fact is that they do have the Right of Return as accorded by various international resolutions, treaties, etc.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
It would be a way to extract their Right of Return from the Zionists.

Demanding something that they have no right to have will only get their demands ignored.

See my reply above.

oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
It would be like an American living in America demanding that they be able to vote in Canadian elections.

No. A more apt analogy would be the Indian tribes in the US demanding enfranchisement in the US.

The Palestinians in question do not live in Israel, and are not citizens of Israel, and therefore the apt analogy would be an American living in America demanding a right to vote in Canada.

The Palestinians live in areas under the control of the state of Israel, as such, they have rights therefrom, e.g. Right of Return.
camlok

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 03:10 pm
@oralloy,
The US, always the land of the delusional. But hope is brewing, only 57% of USians are still delusional.

As Much of the World Frowns on Israel Americans Hold Out Support

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/24/world/middleeast/as-much-of-the-world-frowns-on-israel-americans-hold-out-support.html
oralloy

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 03:14 pm
@camlok,
Mark JTT down as a vote for "making impotent demands while everyone ignores you".
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 03:15 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

I do think Trump is a scumbag, I think he is con man and is profiting from being a president in a way no previous president ever has before. I also think he is selfish and out just for himself and people like himself and does not really care about the rest of the world. So what?

If you think your opinion is of little import, I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 03:24 pm
@wmwcjr,
Thank you, but I guarantee you that your assessment of me is not universally shared in this forum. Smile

Gays are no better or worse, universally, than anyone else. Nor are whites, blacks, Christians, atheists etc. This professor isn't a hateful asshole because she's lesbian or black, but she is a hateful asshole.
0 Replies

camlok

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 03:43 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
In any case, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the professor has a history of being abused by a man or men and if so I have a great deal of sympathy for her, and certainly a lot more than she has for Otto Warmbier. Nevertheless, whatever her past may be, it's doesn't excuse her horrible behavior as respects Warmbier,

"her horrible behavior", Finn, compared to you all's horrible behavior towards, Iraqis, Afghans, Vietnamese, Koreans, Chinese, Nicaraguans, ... .

She wasn't celebrating Otto's balls being cut off, or him being skinned alive, or napalmed, or thrown out of a helicopter, or beheaded with piano wire, or poisoned with Agent Orange, or killed in a game of gook hockey, or being murdered by planned destruction of water treatment plants or food production, or ... .

Can you imagine the outrage you lot would be venting if the German people had sat around discussing the same hypocrisy you lot do daily?

You are the most stunning hypocrites the world has ever known.

Not to mention cowards who won't address your own deep failings.

0 Replies

layman

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 04:39 pm
Straight from the horse's mouth, eh?

Quote:
CNN producer, caught on camera: Russia-Trump ‘mostly bullshit'

A senior producer, John Bonifield, was asked on camera about his thoughts on the Russia investigation, the one where President Donald Trump is painted as colluding with Russians to skew the election, and then the followup one — where Trump is painted as obstructing the investigation into the unproven collusion allegations.

“Could be bullshit,” Bonifield said. “I mean, it’s mostly bullshit right now.”... I just refuse to believe that if they had something really good like that, that [it] wouldn’t leak because we’ve been getting all these other leaks. So, I just feel like they don’t really have it but they want to keep digging. And so I think the president is probably right to say, like, look you are witch hunting me. You have no smoking gun. You have no real proof.”

On the video, the undercover Project Veritas journalists asks, “Then why is CNN constantly like Russia this, Russia that?”

And Bonifield’s voice responds: “Because it’s ratings. … Our ratings are incredible right now.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/27/cnn-producer-caught-camera-russia-trump-mostly-bul/

Well, that explains a lot, eh? Amazing how much they will fess up to when they don't know they're being taped.

The cheese-eaters are getting played BIGTIME, and they don't know it. They don't want to know it. If they are told, they deny it. Living a fantasy is so essential to their existence that they will pay huge sums to be deceived.
camlok

Tue 27 Jun, 2017 04:51 pm
@layman,
How desperate are Americans? Study shows most would give up alcohol to impeach Trump

Nearly 73 percent of Democrats and 17 percent of Republicans said they would abstain from alcohol for the rest of their lives if they could see the official political process begin to remove Trump, according to a Detox.net survey of 1,013 men and women nationwide. The latest data set showing support for Trump’s impeachment—an exhaustive political process that includes no definite promise of his removal—comes at a time when multiple Democratic lawmakers are drafting articles of impeachment and at some point could bring them to the floor of Congress.

Meanwhile, more than 30 percent of Republicans surveyed said they’d quit drinking in order to have the media stop writing negative articles about Trump, compared to 6.5 percent of Democrats.

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/6/27/1675710/-How-desperate-are-Americans-Study-shows-most-would-give-up-alcohol-to-impeach-Trump