monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Olivier5

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 12:32 am
@oralloy,
You don't know what Trump does and doesn't. You just IMAGINE it because you have a vivid imagination.

As for Bill Clinton, colluding with a hostile foreign power to get elected president is a serious crime in my view, while blowjobs are not.
Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 12:35 am
@Olivier5,
What stricks me funny is that anyone thinks the FBI wouldn't doggedly pursue any infraction or rumor of infraction. Tomorrow, I should call the Baltimore field office and tell them my name and then ask if I'm being investigated for voter fraud in the last election.......or better still, Am I suspected of smuggling plutonium or selling nukes to Boko Haram........of course that won't make them suspicious. They will put me on hold, and within 30 seconds assure me that I am not a suspect. I can thank them and then NOTHING WILL EVER MAKE THEM WANT TO TAKE A CLOSER
LOOK AT ME.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 12:39 am
@roger,
I remember those days Roger, back when our parents remembered WWII vividly. Huh, how about that.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 12:39 am
@layman,
Oh my fukin' God, a proponent of Teilhard de Chardin! Burn him!
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 12:41 am
@layman,
You're a pig.
glitterbag

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 12:43 am
@Olivier5,
I think you owe pigs an apology.
0 Replies

layman

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 12:44 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

You're a pig.
I aint no pig, boy.

Imma hawg.
Below viewing threshold (view)
gungasnake

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 01:00 am
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/presidential-historian-deep-state-attempting-coup-detat-us-administration-video/
Olivier5

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 01:04 am
@layman,
Naah. Just a pig who likes to roll in the mud...

You know an American is at the end of his rhetorical rope when he pulls out anti-frog jokes.
Olivier5

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 01:07 am
@oralloy,
The press doesn't know everything. Mueller is just doing his job. Either the Trumpists remove him or they'll have to put up with him.
roger

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 01:10 am
@layman,
layman wrote:

Q: What's the motto of the US Marine Corps?
A: Semper Fi (Always Faithful)

You're putting us on? I always heard it as 'simplerfy'.
0 Replies

layman

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 01:17 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Presidential Historian Doug Wead: Deep State Operatives Are Attempting Coup d’état of US President

Doug Wead: We have very skilled, talented professionals. They’ve overthrown governments in Vietnam and the Philippines, in Iraq and Iran, in Egypt, in the Ukraine. Duly elected democratic governments. They created what they called “popular uprisings.”

What did we expect? That’s there skill set. These people who work some of them in the State Department, some of them in intelligence, some of them in the media. They’ve worked together to overthrow other governments. So it was inevitable they would use the gun on ourselves. So here they go, let’s see if we can do this in America. It looks Like a coup d’état. I don’t know how else you would explain it.

======

Quote:
Roy Douglas "Doug" Wead (born May, 1946) has authored several books, some of which have made the New York Times bestsellers. Political books Wead has written including Reagan in Pursuit of the Presidency (1980), an updated biography available at the time of the president's election and The Iran Crisis (1980), covered the rise of Islamic fundamentalism and the Iran hostage crisis during the Carter presidency. According to Simon & Schuster, Wead personally interviewed 10 first ladies and presidents from six different presidential families, and 19 of the presidential children.

Doug Wead's most recent book is, Game of Thorns: The Inside Story of Hillary Clinton's Failed Campaign and Donald Trump's Winning Strategy (2016). Wead gives the reader an inside look at how Clinton lost, and Trump won, using sources close to both campaigns. He also explains the history of scandals of the Clinton's, and how it ultimately lead to a losing campaign. Also, he details the Trump campaign strategy and how he came out on top. This book quickly became a best seller on Barnes & Nobles and Amazon.

Bill O'Reilly called Wead "the lowest form of debris in the country."

layman

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 01:18 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

You know an American is at the end of his rhetorical rope when he pulls out anti-frog jokes.

Wasn't no joke. My knowledge of history was challenged by some damn Kraut, cancha see?

Walter Hinteler

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 01:19 am
@layman,
layman wrote:
Maybe, but they were Krauts, not Frogs.
At that period, the Müllers were citizens of the Imperial Territory of Alsace-Lorraine (here: Alsace) and the Trumps Bavarians (here: Circle of the Rhine).
layman

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 01:30 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

layman wrote:
Maybe, but they were Krauts, not Frogs.
At that period, the Müllers were Prussians and the Trumps Bavarians.
OK, then, Krauts, like I done said, eh?

The difference is that Trump's Grandpappy came to America, became an American, and got rich.

The other guy became a candyass Frog, pining for a one-world government. Good thing they didn't live close to each other for long. The Donald woulda had to bust a cap in his neighbor's ass if they had.

America First, Baby!
Walter Hinteler

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 01:37 am
@layman,
layman wrote:
The difference is that Trump's Grandpappy came to America, became an American, and got rich.
Actually his grandma became an American, too, ... after the Bavarians refused his grandfather re-entry/getting his Bavarian citizenship back when they wanted to return to their homeland.
layman

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 01:39 am
Kinda funny how Comey would NEVER say, even in the best interests of the county, that Trump was NOT under investigation, but within a day his homey, Mueller, can't wait to tell the press that he IS under investigation, aint it?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 01:44 am
@layman,
Lol. If for some odd reason you feel the urge to pull an anti-frog joke each time you're factually corrected by Walter on a point of history, these jokes are gona come in short supply very very soon.