A little update on the fanatical muslim at Manchester, and his homeys, eh?
Police were racing to uncover the network around Abedi that they said “clearly” exists. British investigators earlier said they believed the 22-year-old bomber was given the explosives used to kill himself and others at the pop concert.
The New York Times released photos of bomb parts found at the scene. Though they do not reveal the size or type of the device, the photos showed it was carefully created to make an impact.
Greater Manchester Police said two more men were arrested early Thursday. Eight men in total have been detained in connection with the attack, in what police have called “significant” arrests.
The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attack, calling Abedi a “soldier of the caliphate.”
Abedi was believed to have traveled to Syria and had “proven” links with ISIS, French Interior Minister Gerard Collomb said Wednesday on BFM television, adding that British and French intelligence have information that Abedi had been to Syria.
Salman Abedi left Libya for England four days before the bombing, his mother said.
In addition, the killer's brother Hashim had links to the Islamic State and may have been planning a separate attack in Tripoli, a Libyan government spokesman told Reuters.
ISIS has repeatedly vowed that it would conduct murderous attacks in the west, and constantly urges it's sorry-ass adherents to attack "soft targets," like crowds at sporting events, dance clubs, concerts, etc. It has repeatedly suggested that they use vehicles to run large numbers of people down.
They're good to their word. We seen all those things, and a lot more. They won't stop until Trump wipes out ISIS, as he has devoted himself to doing.
And for that, the cheese-eaters call him an islamophobic fascist. The chumps, them.