Video of U.S. war crimes

squinney

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 05:43 pm
Actually, I really am in awe of such a schedule. I couldn't possibly run on 4-5 hours of sleep, even as a twenty - thirty something. Respect.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 05:50 pm
Gosh honey, you weren't calling baldimo a liar or insinuating it? How disapointing for Captain Adirondacks......
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 06:07 pm
squinney wrote:
Actually, I really am in awe of such a schedule. I couldn't possibly run on 4-5 hours of sleep, even as a twenty - thirty something. Respect.

No one said it was easy, but it is what must be done. So you know I just turned 31 on Tuesday.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:01 pm
No more takers on what I do or if I'm qualified to post about military tatics?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:08 pm
Baldimo, you've been at your post for three days. I think it's time we got you some relief.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:14 pm
Baldimo wrote:

as you were Sgt. Fury, get some rest.....
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 09:15 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

Well come on now, my person was questioned and I was just about called a liar. You know back in the days I would be asked them peoples for a dual, I bet I'd win too! Laughing
0 Replies

revel

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 06:10 am
I am most impressed with your babysitting. Admire that kind of attitude in a husband.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 06:18 am
I don't have a lot of experince in too much of anything besides just being a wife, mother and grandmother. I guess my thoughts and opinions are not what?

Anyway

When a police officer fires his weapon, don't there have to be some kind of a reason to think that the person they use it against has a weapon themselves? So even if they are suspected insurgents unless they have weapons, is it ok to just shoot them?
0 Replies

CannibalCrowley

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 09:20 am
revel wrote:
When a police officer fires his weapon, don't there have to be some kind of a reason to think that the person they use it against has a weapon themselves?

Not always.
revel wrote:
So even if they are suspected insurgents unless they have weapons, is it ok to just shoot them?

An insurgent is an insurgent whether he's armed at the time or not. It's impossible to say for sure whether or not they were armed at the time or prior to their deaths simply by looking at thirty seconds of tape. Remember that the city was experiencing heavy action that month. They may have been in a free-fire area (anyone in the area is engaged unless it's clearly obvious that they don't represent a threat). There are just too many unanswered questions about the situation to make a clear judgement.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 09:22 am
Baldimo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

Well come on now, my person was questioned and I was just about called a liar. You know back in the days I would be asked them peoples for a dual, I bet I'd win too! Laughing

no one called you a liar or insinuated it...get some rest...you're delusional..... :wink:
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 09:55 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

no one called you a liar or insinuated it...get some rest...you're delusional..... :wink:
My ability to render judgment in the debate was questioned. I responded and nothing more was said about the issue, I just think it's funny that those that will question another's judgment and then hide are quite low.
0 Replies