What will be the future of USA

Frugal1

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 04:33 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Now I see where you're moniker comes from. You're a purveyor of bullshit.

Casting yourself as the voice of reason has got to have many a member here gagging.

I agree with your assessment of farmerman.
nimh

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 08:18 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
We actually have a farmer up in SChuylkill County who lost a Guernsey to deer hunters who were from suburban Lehigh County (Trump country)

Actually, Lehigh County voted for Clinton (she won it 50% to 46%). It's Schuylkill County that went Trump - and not by a little: 70% to 27%!
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 08:19 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:

Quote:
Now I see where you're moniker comes from. You're a purveyor of bullshit.

Casting yourself as the voice of reason has got to have many a member here gagging.

I agree with your assessment of farmerman.

I also have mentioned that to him.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 04:20 pm
Tolerant liberals are as rare as moderate muslims.

Screaming Brooklyn lawyer chases down Ivanka Trump and yells at her as she sits with her kids on flight - and his Hillary supporter husband BOASTS about the verbal attack before they're kicked off

RABEL222

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 04:19 pm
@Frugal1,
So you agree that the prince and princess should not be harassed because they are royalty? If people dont tell them what they think how will they know what the common man thinks. Oh yah, i forgot. Billionaires and their kids dont give a shyt what the common man thinks.
Frugal1

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 04:21 pm
@RABEL222,
So you agree that liberals are intolerant. Good to know.
Frugal1

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 07:15 am
Obama, HRC, and the democrat party had a plan very similar to what has been
recently revealed in Europe. Tolerant liberals are as rare a moderate muslims.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0axE9YWEAAtcnK.jpg:large
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 02:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Trump has a history of racial bigotry. He didn't rent to blacks, and paid for a full page ad in the New York Times to execute five innocent blacks. All a textbook definition of a racial bigot.
He also admitted to groping women, and ten women came forward to confirm it.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

The ad related to men who had been found guilty of a horrific assault that nearly killed the victim. They were later found to have been wrongly convicted, but how was Trump supposed to know that before it happened?

As for renting to back people, please provide specifics, and not hearsay, about one, and only one, specific case.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 04:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You have yet to offer any proof of your childish claims - give it a rest already.
Frugal1

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 04:47 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
Wikileaks revealed three of those women were paid by CF to come forward. Their claims are irrelevant.

I find it hillarious that DT should be held accountable for groping but Hillary's clear violations only need a hand slap.

Americans died for Hillarys **** up in Bengazi. She blamed youtube, essentially sating youtube has more political power than SS.

Its just plain silly. Not to mention Billys sexcapades. Bill Clinton puts Trump to shame as far as womanizing goes.

Cice Imp keeps repeating the same lies over & over in the hopes that they will somehow become something other than lies. It's not working.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 04:49 pm
@Brandon9000,
I don't think Cice Imp is aware that the KKK was created by, and owned by liberal progressive democrats. Or maybe he just likes to lie, I don't know.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 05:24 pm
@Frugal1,
Quote:
So you agree that liberals are intolerant. Good to know.

Where have you lived all your life? Liberals are the ones who seeks equality for everybody, while the republicans want to intrude into everybody's bedrooms.

https://thinkprogress.org/after-telling-women-gays-how-to-live-oklahoma-gop-outraged-at-government-intervention-in-divorces-7063faee0eb0#.7nujhgan9
Frugal1

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 06:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Let me get this straight, you are seeing republicans in your bedroom and in the bedrooms of all of your friends. I hand no idea they had such a powerful ground game. Are you supposed to leave out some cookies & milk?
giujohn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 08:35 pm
@Frugal1,
Now, you see if those libs were exercising their 2nd amendment rights they wouldn't have to worry about bedroom intruders.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 11:53 pm
@Frugal1,
Still having trouble with reading comprehension? He posted proof in the post you answered.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 01:42 am
@Frugal1,
That's absolute rot. The KKK was started by Nathan Bedcford Forrest and a cadre of diehard Confederates to terrorise and disenfranchise freed black citizens. They were the conservatives of their day. The Repiublicans sold out their anti-slsvery roots in the Compromise of 1876, which doomed Reconstruction, another time the dElectoral College fucked the countrgy. When the Dems pu ex hed the CivilRights and Voting Rights Acts of 1965, and Nixon psed his Souther Strategy, the segregationists flocke to the GOPwhere they remained.5
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 01:56 am
@giujohn,
Shoot a bunch of Republicans and you'd change your mind about the dsecond amendment
Frugal1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 06:49 am
@MontereyJack,
You are wrong, please educate yourself.
Lash

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 07:19 am
@cicerone imposter,
This is a severely biased, incorrect statement.
giujohn

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 07:46 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Shoot a bunch of Republicans and you'd change your mind about the dsecond amendment

How ridiculous of you to think that you could know how I'd react
0 Replies