What will be the future of USA

Lash

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 08:45 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I did too. It's been so peaceful in here since the core rude group has disappeared. We should be able to express opinions without insulting people personally and acting like a pack of jackals.

Just report the multiple thumb stuff. It's a permanently bannable offense.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 09:33 pm
@giujohn,
Wo Ho, look at who is claiming others of being intolerant. Trying to get me kicked off because the truth is too much to endure? If you succeed be sure Ill be back and will be watching you closely. Lash is one I ignore.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 09:54 pm
@Joerider,
An accelerated version of the future of Europe unfortunately. Oh, Trump isn't the problem Trump is just the tip of the Iceberg, a sign of the times we live on, a reference mark on the cultural American "illness" that afflicts the world.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 12:24 am
@RABEL222,
The truth is your abusive
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 01:07 am
@cicerone imposter,
CI, CI

Just one post before this one you made such good sense with

cicerone imposter wrote:
Not worried about what Trump will do. There are too many checks and balances.

And then you post this nonsense.

cicerone imposter wrote:
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 07:55 am
My question is where was this guy on the campaign trial and is this real or not? If it is, Trump might not be the nightmare he portrayed himself to be during the campaign. How will this moderate guy work with those he has appointed so far in his cabinet who are anything but moderate? I mean Stephen Bannon? Really?

Trump hedges on some campaign promises on "60 Minutes"
revelette2

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 08:25 am
@revelette2,
I meant campaign trail, not trial.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 07:38 am
@Joerider,
The end of the dark ages is near... the future is so bright, I've got to wear shades.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 08:02 am
Just imagine how dark & depressing the future of the USA would be if that nasty woman was able to steal the election as planned... thank God she didn't succeed with her evil plan.
giujohn

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 11:10 am
@Frugal1,
Ditto
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 01:08 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:

Just imagine how dark & depressing the future of the USA would be if that nasty woman was able to steal the election as planned... thank God she didn't succeed with her evil plan.

I bet when she's at home she makes Billy call her madam president anyways.
giujohn

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 10:15 pm
@Krumple,
Then what does she make Huma call her...Mistress?
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2016 02:49 pm
Get your kids an educational book on the topic.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Czvnqh1WIAAyksW.jpg:large
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 02:00 pm
The biggest threat to this country is not from Trump but from the Left.

We can only hope that in the next four years he roots out all of the Democrat partisans in all of the politicized agencies and institutions in DC, because even if he wins a second term the Dems will be back.

They lost the election FAIR & SQUARE, but look how far they are willing to go to stage what would amount to a coup!

The Media is one of the most powerful forces in America and they have it in their back pocket.

When you have a bunch of powerful people without any principle but the attainment of more power, it's tough to stop them without sacrificing your own.

Trump is but a respite.

Much worse things are ahead of us. The Union will not stand.

giujohn

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2016 04:59 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I agree with your post...With the exception of your prediction at the end. The union will endure. Even if there are more bad times to come the union will endure.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2016 05:58 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
youre fullofit. The recount wasnt staged or funded by the Dems. If you wish to believe otherwise, BMG.
The hacking issue has legs of its own. I think it should be allowed to continue to a conclusion.
Dont sound like a whiner , things arent always running smoothly for us all.
I admit that Hillry lost under the 1879 rules of "winner take all " electorl college. We dont know whether Trump or Hillary woulda won with a propotional elector system.

Im willing to wait out the 4 years an see how he does. JUST STOP being so damn petulant about Trump's win.Attitudes by you and gooey and even George ob are as devisive as you can be.
1. You guys seem to be devisive when you lose (the GOP was commited to making the Obama terms be failures) Thats sort of a " lets totally **** the country " attitude. The Obama admin pulled this country out o a total meltdown and you obviously want to deny that.

2. You guy seem to be devisive when you win. You guys have been busy dancing on the edge of treasonous statements about "toppling the Union". You misrepresent everything you can about the "loyal Opposition" In this time the Democratic party's candidate

The only thing I can say is "lets see whether Trump's team is made up of ideologues (who could be dangerous to the state), or more pragmatic .realistic leaders. A few of his choices I agree with. Im not sure about Bannon and Perry.

The issue you wish to dismiss(ie Russian involvement) seem to be bricks in your party;s unity (A very recent occurence born mostly of convenience not planning). A majority of congress seem to be leaning toward a bipartisan agreement too investigate. It seems to be a logical and Americentric approach.
I dont know whether you guys look into a mirror much but , in your zeal to get this guy inaugurated and thereby immunizing him to finncial disclosures, you have seemingly abandoned the Ronald Reagan bumpersticker that read "trust but verify" anything having to do with the Russians.
It appears that many of you guys (Im hoping that its not gunga-snake like) have unwittingly become tub thumpers for the Russian state and, by doing so, are filling many with fear that weve begun going down a road of "right wing power boss leadsership" that seems to be creeping up around the world (Turkey, Poland,etc).
Like I say, I think were living a new chapter of the Unions life, lets not unwittingly abandon the Democracy and the Constitutional limits that the Union provides for.

Please have some cheese. Its got natural mellowing agents that will help depress the nastiness and whining of which you Fuggl,Baldimo, layman, guijohn, and even George ob seem lately to be possesed .

Have a nice Christmas, Ill be goose hunting over the next few days and as soon as this damned deer season is over and the city dwelling nimrods get the hell out of the woods and stop shooting up the barns and cows.(We actually have a farmer up in SChuylkill County who lost a Guernsey to deer hunters who were from suburban Lehigh County (Trump country). When the all- clear is up, and I can safely wear camo gear again when I go out to my project sites we enjoy a winter time rabbit and turkey season. (Shotguns only ,no 50 cal Barritts).

farmerman

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2016 06:11 am
@farmerman,
Sorry about the overuse of "you guys" . I just pounded out my response and was rather heated up about Finnsy's over partisan"ized" assertions. His is a personal account and view of reality. Oralloy was quite correct about his more reasoned response. The Union not only will but MUST stand.
This is a democratic REPUBLIC, we all know the rules and abide by em(sometimes e win, sometimes we lose). The fact that we see the same issues from different poles makes me want to understan what are the "other pole's" boundaries and bases of reason.
Ive become, over the several years more and more leaning toward a scientific realization that man's effect on climate IS MEASURABLE.
Ive actully remaind a Second Amendment rights advocate (BUT, there are limits here)

Im a total FIRST AMENDMENT devotee, with the exception of Citizens United

Im a local govt advocate so I dont like the 2005 Cheney amendments that give energy companies heavy boots over peoples PRIVATE PROPERETY RIGHTS. (These still remain but have been ignored by Obamas team.)

Energy development and US energy "independence" since 2008 has been a total technology and market driven reality, and is not a victim of "OVER REGULATION"

Tax brackets for industries should be incentivising businesses, not punishing them.

Frugal1

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2016 07:05 am
@Finn dAbuzz,

The future looks bright with Trump as president.

Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2016 10:39 am
@farmerman,
You're getting closer and closer to that coronary dude. When you go out hunting you should take with you one of those little electronic devices that you can hit the panic button so they can find you real quick.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 04:22 pm
@farmerman,
Now I see where you're moniker comes from. You're a purveyor of bullshit.

Casting yourself as the voice of reason has got to have many a member here gagging.

Predicting the end of the union is hardly treasonous.

You play this silly game of falling from wild-eyed partisan, to reasoned observer when it suits you.