Should I start sexting?

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 11:27 am
So, the story is that I'm 21, my boyfriend is 22 and we've been together for 5 months now. We were together like 10 days, before starting Long Distance, cuz we leave and study in different cities, thousand miles apart. We met while doing a scholarship program.
Everything is great, he was actually able to visit me once, for now. We talk everyday and stuff. The issue is that I'm a virgin and he knows it. It's not like I've been keeping my virginity it just happen to be so. But sometimes, by sometimes I mean quite often, I get horny. When I imagine how I'd kiss him when we see each other again or when I remember our last kiss. I get really horny and I want to talk dirty too him. I want to sext, not like send nudes, but, just say sexy things and stuff. And I just don't know if it's ok to sext if we didn't have sex? And how to even start that conversation
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 989 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 11:47 am
@Taschenlamp,
There are no rules.

You can broach the subject with the old classic line, "Talk dirty to me."
0 Replies