Jealousy

Chbett

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 01:50 am
Hi i am in a relationship since one year and a half my boyfriend works with me since i have trust issues because of a very bad experience before him i have problems trusting him even thought i know he loves me especially that before me he used to like a girl with us at work and i cant get over this idea i am afraid about this idea how can i get rid of these ideas and trust him fully because we don't have other problems

vikorr

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 02:11 am
@Chbett,
A forum isn't likely to help much. You need either counselling, therapy, or self-help - books etc one the subject (which while possible, would probably be the least effective in this case, if you've never used that path before)
gorff

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:30 pm
@vikorr,
I second vikorr on that. Counceling, good people to talk to (with good relationship experience) and self study (its amazing how much you can learn in a few hours on youtube or one or two books) are what you need at this point
0 Replies

leoleroy

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2016 09:59 am
@Chbett,
If you understand that it's not about you, and if you stop putting yourself in victam position, you may overcome it
0 Replies