I've Said It Before And It's Unfair But......

dlowan

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 05:57 pm
And - while we are doing bad Bears - who dyed his fur, and had a night on the town?

http://www.gadgetstuff.co.uk/images/prod_zoom_center/bad_bear_gay_centre_500_38142.jpg

And later - sans clothing...........!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.gadgetstuff.co.uk/images/prod_zoom_center/bad_bear_joint_centre_500_66115.jpg
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 05:59 pm
Er - his genitalia appear to disappear in the second photo.............this leads to rather bear-raising thoughts....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 06:00 pm
pretty is as pretty does...that explains a lot...the inner Condi shines through IMO
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 06:03 pm
farmerman wrote:
no man, Im sayin she has a med condition and you are makin fun of her bi- (kickycan is over on another thread kickin hisself in the ass , you should go over there and you guys could do each other)hereya go bear

I tried to go there but they wouldn't let me....I am contrite however and throw myself on the tender mercies of my forgiving brethren and sistren(bushism?) of A2K....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 06:33 pm
Over on another thread Just Wonders has called me a mean spirited vulgar bitter guy with no self esteem or conscience.......not right out to my face of course....but the point was made.

Therefore I wish to recant my remarks and this unecessarily mean spirited thread about Condi Rice and thank JW for showing me the error of my ways and beg the forgiveness of my fellow A2Kers.

I gotta go change into sackcloth and ashes and head to work now.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 06:49 pm
Ok - don't trip over the sacks...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 06:51 pm
I bearly recognize him
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 06:59 pm
With the dye, or the ashes?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 07:00 pm
Or the no genitalia?

That one sure shook me....
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 07:09 pm
Me too!!!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 07:55 pm
littlek wrote:
I don't get why people think she's so ugly.

Oh, I find what appears to be going on in her head, extremely ugly, littlek. This kinda projects itself on how she looks to me. I have trouble watching her on TV. Yuk. The words of a Beatles song come to mind:

... but one thing you can't hide
is if you're crippled inside ...

Wheras someone all wrinkly & ancient, like for example, Kurt Vonnegut, can look so beautiful! Very Happy It's all subjective, I guess.

But, then, there are many ugly men, too, for the same reasons ..... Seems fair enough to pick on them, too!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 08:14 pm
deleted post
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 09:18 pm
well, yeah, she's not a nice person, but that's not what BPB's point was.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 09:31 pm
deleted post
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 09:32 pm
I know .... I was just thinking about what makes ugly & what makes beautiful. Smile
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 10:43 pm
littlek

I hope I didn't cause confusion in my double posts responding to your statement. What happened was this: I posted once, it didn't appear, so I posted again. Ditto to the response to your response! So I'm letting you know this in case you're thinking = Shocked Confused Rolling Eyes

I promise I am not obsessed by Condy, nor am I drunk! Laughing Bewildered, maybe ....? Confused Smile
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 11:02 pm
The Bush admin. is under tremendous stress right now, justifying and coping with a war that isn't going as smoothly as they had anticipated, and the onslaught of criticisms that it has engendered. That stress shows on their faces. It makes for some pretty tense expressions.

Condi isn't ugly in my opinion. She's just overly stressed.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 05:24 am
Tsk, tsk, Bear. What am I gonna do with you?

I don't think she's ugly by any stretch, and if I did I would have to wonder why I was focusing on that rather than her job performance. She's there to do a job, not to look pretty for you.

Now, I think you need to go to your room and think about this for a while.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 05:41 am
Heh Heh!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 09:42 am
squinney wrote:
Tsk, tsk, Bear. What am I gonna do with you?

I don't think she's ugly by any stretch, and if I did I would have to wonder why I was focusing on that rather than her job performance. She's there to do a job, not to look pretty for you.

Now, I think you need to go to your room and think about this for a while.

Okay okay, and I have a couple of suggestions about what you can do with me while I'm there......also, if you see a spider...don't call me down to kill it....I'm grounded.......now, where's that remote?
0 Replies