USA Today/Gallup: More people believe Bush and trust him....

JustWonders

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 11:01 am
LOL...I'll believe it when I see it.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 11:44 am
JustWonders wrote:
LOL...I'll believe it when I see it.

Please do not stoop to their level. The TOS is enforced, and I would hate to see you become a casualty of it.

Learn to ignore those that deserve it and reply only to those that have earned it.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 06:34 am
McG - it has never occurred to me to include personal attacks or inappropriate language while participating in this forum.

The fact that I see both abuses from a handful of members on a daily basis is what leads me to believe as I do.

Yes, there's a page devoted to TOS. What's written there is not enforced.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 06:36 am
JW, there is a report button on every post. If you see TOS violations you should report them.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 06:41 am
JW, I can attest to the fact that the TOS is enforced. I have earned a spanking in the past. It doesn't hurt anymore, but I govern myself accordingly as should you.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 06:53 am
Pan - it's difficult to imagine you would ever engage in the type behavior to which I'm referring. We don't always agree, but you've been more than fair in whatever criticisms you may have of others' points of view on these forums. At least, that's my opinion. Smile
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 11:26 am
Jer wrote:
Funny JR...I was thinking the same thing...

Finn - my question to you is this:

Why wouldn't you share which category you're in?

You are a very intelligent and articulate individual - there's no doubt about that. By not articulating your reason for voting for Bush/Cheney, you're telling me that you either you make more the 250K, you're subsidized in one way or another, or you're related to one of them.

If it's in your best interest to keep them in power, I can understand why you wouldn't want to say your real reason - because it is likely that only a very small percentage of people around here share that reason.

I have articulated my reason for voting Bush/Cheaney in November on another recent thread, and at the request of Squinney (Her Thread) Seek it out if you are really all that interested in my reasons.

By not sharing with you which of JR's criteria I happen to fit, I am not telling you anything. It is completely irrelevant as to why I support Bush, and so I see no reason to accept your invitation to play the game.

Of course it is in my interests to "keep them in power." What other reason would I have to vote for them? I have to assume that Kerry supporters want to put him in power because it is in their interests to do so. Whether or not it is in my financial interest is another issue and, in any case, would be only one aspect of my decision.
0 Replies