Going to hook up with younger man-advice please!

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 11:15 am
In a few days I will be meeting up with a younger man for sex. I am 34 and he is 25. He specifically sought me out because he loves older women. We have messaged back and forth quite a bit and exchanged lots of pics, including nudes, but when the time actually comes to get naked, I'm worried he won't like what he sees. So, my question is, if he is specifically attracted to older women, does he expect or even like what the aging process has done to her body? I've had 2 kids, breastfed them both, and am cursed with genetic cellulite. I've a got a bit of a belly and my breasts sag a bit. Do you think that will be a turn off when he sees me in the flesh, totally bare? I understand that we all have flaws and there's more to a person than their imperfections, but when it's purely a casual hook-up, do these things matter? I want him to be actually attracted to my body and not just tolerate it for sex. He's hot...really hot...and from pics I don't see any physical flaws on him (I don't care if he has them though). I'm just nervous about not adding up and while I plan to exude confidence and jump in with both feet, I'd like my nerves assuaged a bit. Thanks. 😊

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 12:27 pm
@WorriedMommy,
Why you would meet up with someone you've never met in person for a casual sexual hookup is beyond me. Sorry, but this guy could be anything from a normal 25 year old looking to get laid to a 40 year old killer and you are meeting up with him for sex?

Far be it for me to judge you, but hopefully you are being smart about this and meeting him in a crowded environment and not simply meeting him at a hotel room, or your place or his place. If you are being cautious and he is who he purports to be, then what does it matter how he feels about your body? After all, per your post, this is just for sex. He can screw you and enjoy it regardless of your perceived imperfections. So don't get so worried about what he might think. (If he gets his kicks hooking up with older women on a regular basis, then I'm sure he has seen plenty of what modern society calls imperfections in his other conquests. In other words, your body's perceived imperfections will be nothing new to him.)

Of course, seeing that you are married, you might want to ask your husband if he thinks you should run off and screw this stranger. He might have a different opinion than mine. But if he is fine with it, then go for it. If not, why don't you put a bit of effort into fixing your marriage instead of working to help tear it apart.
WorriedMommy

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 12:45 pm
@CoastalRat,
Thanks for the advice and opinions. Smile We are meeting somewhere public and I took proper precautions to ensure he is who he says he is. I.e. Requesting specific poses/actions in pictures. Etc.

As far as my marriage, you don't need to concern yourself with that. I get why you brought it up but that's a whole other story. Lol
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 06:28 am
Is this the kid who just wanted a pix of your butt?
WorriedMommy

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 09:19 am
@PUNKEY,
No it isn't lol
Krumple

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2016 12:34 pm
@WorriedMommy,
I didnt weigh in because I think you pretty much know what my opinion is. I can see how you may get different advice on this thread though. A lot of the details I know are missing in this thread. The only thing I have to complain about is having to wait four more days to find out how it turned out.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 11:06 am
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:

Why you would meet up with someone you've never met in person for a casual sexual hookup is beyond me. Sorry, but this guy could be anything from a normal 25 year old looking to get laid to a 40 year old killer and you are meeting up with him for sex?

he's apparently had second thoughts about this so we'll never know

he might have been having the same thoughts you were (but with a gender flip)
0 Replies

WorriedMommy

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 03:27 am
He emailed me after i checked in to the hotel and decided to come over. Had sex and it was hot! Wink
Eley

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 08:36 am
@WorriedMommy,
At first i thought you were a single older woman (like myself), seeing that you are married and sending explicit pictures of yourself to younger men is just wow!

You either have an open marriage or your husbands enjoys watching you with other men.

If you are cheating , this will come back and blow up in your face. If you want to have sex with other men why not just get a divorce? You are exposing your husband to all kind of STDs.

I wish you well on this destructive path you've chosen for yourself...it won't end well. That's a fact!
Tiger81

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 03:33 pm
@Eley,
Judge others much?
0 Replies