i need advice bad

diana78

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:24 pm
re
good gosh, why did you get married at 20 if the sex wasnt even any good? Are you amish? Mormon?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:26 pm
People get married young for other reasons than religion

Welcome to A2K diana
0 Replies

nocturnity

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 08:02 am
my wife is not controlling or a real bitch and yes it feels like i am in a prison. sorry for the late reply my net was down. i've mentioned thearpy, but she doesn't like the idea. so i don't know where to go from here.

she doesn't want to deal with this as far as i can tell and thats for the past three years of marriage.

so i have no idea.
0 Replies

nocturnity

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 08:12 am
Re: MAYBE
bellavu wrote:
Start your seduction early in the day with compliments, let her know how sexy you think she is, embrace her. Give her something to think about. Take a step into her shoes, find out what she desires. And dont forget women love talk. And also make her feel as special after sex as you did when you was trying to get some.

so many replies Very Happy.

i do this any ways, even though she is a stay at home mother i'll wake up with our son and bring her anything she wants in the morning as in if she's thirsty i'll get juice, if she's hungry i'll bring her toast or make an egg or something.

i do let her know she's sexy, if you asked her flat out like her girlfriend did, when she tried to console us she asked, 'name here' do you feel desired, special and sexy. yes she replied and will tell you this. i compliment her every day on how beautiful she is and how lucky i am to have her. if she does something around the house i notice and tell her how much i appreciate that she did it and thank you. i get a baby sitter and take her out for the night and flat out say this night is for you to relax and i am not expecting anything out of it. if i don't she'll think anything i do for her is so i can get laid, and that is not true one bit. i do nothing for her in hopes i'll get laid. i'm not that shallow of a person.

i try to cuddle with her after sex and talk and such, but she's out of the bed before i am.

also why did i get married so young? because we were and are i love. i love my wife and i knew her faults. i didn't count on her changing, but i figure she was never about sex before marriage and that was why. i understand stupid me, but what can i do now, but try and make it work.

yes i am amish, i'm in a strick booze drinking, technology using sect and we have cars. :-D. I am a spiritual person rather than religious.

and for being naughty in bed is touching her breast and making a sexual comment and thats as far as it goes. even helping myself before i go to bed doesn't help with this. so i've been sleeping on the couch or sleeping in our bed with the blankets off me and i find this helps. she understands i'm not sleeping on the couch because i am mad at her, but i want her to get her sleep.

our relationship is great outside of sex.
0 Replies

bellavu

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 08:32 am
You sound like a good man. Your wife is being selfish then. Sex is a need and she is not fullfilling your needs. I however respect you for not seeking out other women, and sticking it out. She may have issues that need to be dealt with. There are medical reasons. also she needs to be fully aware of your concerns, and be willing to work with you.
0 Replies

fredjones

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 03:14 am
Stories like this make me think I should never get married. You're more of a man than I could ever be. Good luck man, I'm pulling for you!
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 05:28 pm
This is the kind of stuff i'm afraid of a wife pulling on me. If they don't want to fix the problem then i would be really pissed.
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 09:16 am
jespah wrote:
Being "naughty" to your wife while she sleeps isn't sweet or cute - it's barely this side of rape. She is not consenting to whatever you are doing. If you penetrate while she is not in a state of consent, it is not cool - it's actionable.

Sorry if that scares you but, hell, I'm not sorry. It's intentional - be scared.

Can i just point out (and i hope that others picked up on it) that the poster said HE was asleep NOT his wife. I'm not saying that makes his situation that much better but it's NOT intentional
0 Replies

Proteinn

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:13 am
Do you ever lick her clit or finger her g spot or try other sexual feats than plain penetration? She might like it...

Anyway, the fact that she runs away from sex may be because of a childhood trauma as well... I think she might be hiding something from you. It may also be the way she brought up herself - maybe she always considered sex as dirty or associated sex with unpleasant feelings or memories.

All in all, you need the help of a professional. If she won't come with you, go alone.
0 Replies

Proteinn

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:15 am
It could also be that she just doesn't find you sexually attractive even though she married you. Crazy, but it is a possibility.
0 Replies