Bear hunting.

lenny

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 12:24 pm
Two men went bear hunting. While one stayed in the cabin, the other went out looking for a bear. He soon found a huge bear, shot at it but only wounded it. The enraged bear charged toward him, he dropped his rifle and started running for the cabin as fast as he could.

He ran pretty fast but the bear was just a little faster and gained on him with every step. Just as he reached the open cabin door, he tripped and fell flat. Too close behind to stop, the bear tripped over him and went rolling into the cabin.

The man jumped up, closed the cabin door and yelled to his friend inside, "You skin this one while I go and get another one!"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 481 • Replies: 1
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 12:32 pm
An atheist was camping when attacked by a huge bear as the Bear reached down to grab him he cried "Jesus Christ!!!!" Suddenly time stopped, the Bear froze and a voice came from heaven saying "So, after all these years of denying me you call on me in your moment of need......what would like me to do? Are you prepared to become a Christian and believe in me?" the atheist thought about it and realized he might merely be hallucinating in the midst of his fear but didn't want to take a chance...so he said to the Lord "Make the Bear a Christian and I will believe." "Done!", said the Lord.

Time started back, and the bear was about to disembowel the man when he stopped dead. Just as the man thought he might be saved the Bear spoke and said, "Dear Lord bless this food that I am about to receive"......
0 Replies