There is this boy at school...

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 11:44 pm
He is in one of my classes and the very first day we looked straight in each other's eyes without smiling, but I quickly looked away. Every day after that we always seem to lock eyes but never smile and I look away every time because he is cute and I'm shy... but then it started getting worse. I accidentally see him as he walks home and he sees me too and we are looking at each other more and more and I'm wondering if he is creeped out by me now? And I really want to smile at him and become friends but I'm sooo shy... What do I do? Will he want to be my friend after all this?

jespah

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 06:46 am
@thecoolkidinschool,
You'll never know unless you ask him.

Shyness is crippling. Open your mouth and say hi. And not just to him. Say it to everyone, including the green grocer and the paper boy.
0 Replies

walrushark

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 01:45 am
@thecoolkidinschool,
Okay here's what toy do, figure out a way to befriend him through that class. If you have a friend in the class that sits by him, go and hover around by that friend and make yourself known to him. If you get the opportunity to try to maybe a funny remark about something happening to him and a few others, and keep it casual. If theres a book quiz going on or something sarcastically be like "just curious did anyone actually read, cus right now everyone i've talked to has only read the sparknotes." Do not over do it, the key is to just break the ice with a relatable statement.
0 Replies