Sean Hannity is a Bully and a Boor

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 09:44 am
JustWonders wrote:
What the liberal left spews is not what the average American cares to listen to.

The liberal left is "spewing" things like safety net programs for the disadvantaged and elderly. They are "spewing" programs that protect the environment.

You really think the Average American doesn't care to listen to that?

Quote:
Unfortunately for the Dems, they're not interested in asking why this is. The answer is in the question, but they're too blinded by hatred to see it.

I sooner listen to a water buffalo complaining about how ugly a wart hog is than listen to a conservative talking about liberal hatred.

And please note...I am not a liberal...nor am I even a Democrat.

But I do have a functioning brain.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 10:29 am
Those damned liberals. All they care about is the environment, the poor, affordable healthcare, and democracy.

Damn those liberals.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 10:53 am
Dookie - put forth a candidate worth voting for. John Scarrey is an ultra-left wing Taxachusetts liberal trying to look like a moderate. It isn't working. All one has to do is look at his voting record for the past twenty years (or should I say 19, since he hasn't voted on hardly anything in 2004).
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 10:54 am
So woiyo, you've looked at his voting record?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 10:57 am
cjhsa:

I believe we have. Why don't you put forth a more substantive dialogue on issues in which Kerry addresses rather than regurgitate the usual neocon metaphors, and stop accepting the lies that the Bush camp has continuously thrown at Kerry?

My guess is that you can't because you are a crystal clear example of the minions who insist on this type of dialogue. You should be the poster child for this thread, not Hannity.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 11:02 am
http://www.vote-smart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=S0421103
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 11:39 am
I've posted that link before. You posting it in support of your Skerry candidate shows that you wouldn't understand the problem if you tripped over a homeless person and fell in it.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 11:53 am
Your continual use of the derogatory phrase 'skerry' shows just how impartial you are when it comes to judging candidates...

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 11:53 am
What's the problem, cjhsa? Be specific. And quite frankly, if you insist on the metaphors and ridiculous language, then get ready for the idiocy that is George W. Bush.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 11:56 am
Dookie, your horns are throbbing.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 12:19 pm
cjhsa:

Your argument is wavering.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 05:02 pm
A whopping 35 liberal talk-show stations??? WOW!!! LOL!

I think Dookie's posts should come with a warning label. If she doesn't like what you say or who you support, chances are she'll label you "stupid" or "non-thinking".

"WARNING! YOUR OPINION, SINCE IS IT IS NOT THAT OF DOOKIE'S, HAS FLAGGED YOU AS AN EXPENDABLE CITIZEN IN THE GOVERNMENT'S DE-POPULATION PROGRAM."
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 05:14 pm
Um, we were talking about AFFILIATES to the ONLY original national liberal talk-show station, which has only been in existence for roughly 5 months.

There are plenty of other LOCAL liberal talk-shows, in which many have gone into syndication in other states, if not other countries as well. I thought you knew the difference.

I'm also male, not female, and I am an Independent, not a Democrat.

Just for the record.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 05:28 pm
The debate tonight is going to be fun. With GW Bush's skills he's likely to wish that it was a Hockey Game.

It's bound to be a boxing match. Maybe we'll get lucky. Bush has done quite well as a consequence of poor officiating.

In fact that's how he got appointed.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 05:29 pm
It won't be a debate. It will be a joint interview with Jim Lehrer.
0 Replies