Sean Hannity is a Bully and a Boor

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 08:12 pm
There was a time when a reporter reported the news. Sean Hannity is an obese opinionated mediocre guy who should be fired from his job because not only is he incompetent, but he is counterproductive to his own aims.

If he introduces a story about Senator Kennedy's views on Iraq saying: "Senator Kennedy really went off the deep end today" it is a signal to me that Kennedy has been critical of Mr. Bush and Mr. Hannity is upset by it. I will listen to what Senator Kennedy has to say. I will ignore Mr. Hannity's editorializations.

Mr. Hannity is full of himself. I for one am tired of Mr. Hannity. It's not enough to change the channel. I'd like to see the mother of a dead soldier smack him in the head with an eight foot one by twelve.

That's the only way I will enjoy seeing Hannity's face on my TV screen. Two black eyes would be better than one. He beats everyone else up. It should occur to him that he would look better with a bloody nose with the two black eyes, and a couple of teeth knocked out would be even finer. Twisted Evil
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,720 • Replies: 54
No top replies

Joe Republican

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 08:15 pm
Why watch him then? It's the reason I don't watch Fox News anymore. They wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them square in the head.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 08:20 pm
Sean does a good job, he is an entertainer.
"a little song
a little dance
a little seltzer
down your pants"
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2004 08:45 pm
Sean does entertain us. He's as entertaing as a pile of dog excrement placed right where your sure to step in it.

Why watch him? Like I said - perhaps a grieving mother will get through Fox security and bash him with a board in his ugly mug.

Now that would be entertainment! Hell, I'd pay do a "pay per view" to see that action.

Kennedy is entertainment too. And you can see him on C - span without commercials.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 05:56 am
Thank God for C-span.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 07:18 am
I'm though with Fox (you should excuse the expression) "News"...and Hannity has never held my attention.

The network is a joke...and he is a dipshyt.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 09:01 am
Reasonable people seem to see through Fox and Hannity is particulary irksome. However there must not be too many reasonable in America anymore. That show and Hannity is popular. It is like some kind of weird brainwashing cultist channel that puts people in a trance of a mixture of religion and patriotism (their brand). If we just ignore it, it is like they have free reign to keep pushing their views.

On the other hand it totally destroys my mood and it gets me irritated all day. Dad after day of watching it starts to get me in a general bad mood that effects those that live with me. So I have quit watching it too. I have also cut down drastically watching any news on TV and just read headlines on Yahoo (unless one catches my attention) and catch up on world events here. I am happier for it but I am kind out of the loop.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 09:30 am
OT a bit, but is Sean's counterpart - Alan or Allen - ill? I've only watched the show a couple of times - once a few years ago and once here recently for about 20 minutes. Colmes has obviously lost a lot of weight and I'm wondering if it was deliberate or is he seriously ill? Anyone heard?
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 03:09 pm
There is nothing "news" about the show; it is purely opinion. It is political opinion as entertainment, much like Al Frankin's radio show. And it doesn't pretend to be anything but opinion, including the opinion of the liberal half of the show.

Remember 'opinion', my lefty friends? Where people can express their thoughts on a subject?

It seems like few of you understand, let alone respect, an opinion that is different from your own.

Which supports my opinion that libs are some of the most narrow-minded people in America today.....
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 03:13 pm
Right. And conservatives are open-minded...

Just to show how wrong you are, ALV, I listened to Pat Buchanan being interviewed the other night, and I agreed with just about everything he said. It was all about how the conservative movement has gone wrong under Bush. He's written a book about it. You might check it out...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 03:14 pm
Quote:
Which supports my opinion that libs are some of the most narrow-minded people in America today.....

speaking of narrow-minded....that's a pretty broad brush you carry there, but then I guess I could say conservatives are some of the most bigoted people in America today.
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 03:14 pm
Re: Sean Hannity is a Bully and a Boor
padmasambava wrote:

That's the only way I will enjoy seeing Hannity's face on my TV screen. Two black eyes would be better than one. He beats everyone else up. It should occur to him that he would look better with a bloody nose with the two black eyes, and a couple of teeth knocked out would be even finer. Twisted Evil

Your respect of the 1st Amendment is unusually impressive and open, pad.

This is why libs like you scare conservatives like me so much. People like you in power would put people like me in camps.

And you would call it what, re-education?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 03:16 pm
I like the show, especially when they have Ted Nugent as a guest. Pure unadulterated opinionated entertainment.
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 03:17 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Quote:

speaking of narrow-minded....that's a pretty broad brush you carry there, but then I guess I could say conservatives are some of the most bigoted people in America today.

Broad brush? Did you read some of the posts here?

As the resident anarchist, these people should scare you a whole lot more then right-wingers.....
0 Replies

PKB

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 03:17 pm
Colmes sick? I'm surprised you noticed. What a nit wit! What a set up that show is. I mean they should just call the show "Hannity". Colmes rarely, if ever, stands up for the Democrats. It's a joke! He gets very little camera time but then again that could be because Hannity just won't shut up.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 03:22 pm
Lone wolf, I'm guessing you haven't been on this forum very long or read many of my posts, I find left-wing nuts almost as scary as right-wing nuts. (some even scarier) and I am about the most left-wing as you can get. (american version 1.1)
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 04:54 pm
Quote:

Then why is it that rightwing talkshow pundits continuously screen their calls? And why is it that when a liberal caller lies to get on the air, entertainers like Hannity and O'Reilly either cut them off or shout them down?

Narrow minded? Christ, you neoconservatives are experts at narrowmindedness. Why do you think George W. Bush never answers a question that's critical of his administration? Why do you think he isn't taking full responsibility and accountability for the mess in Iraq?

Because he can't.

THAT'S narrowmindedness.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 05:13 pm
Actually its a mental illness, but narrowminded works, too.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 05:17 pm
Quote:
OT a bit, but is Sean's counterpart - Alan or Allen - ill? I've only watched the show a couple of times - once a few years ago and once here recently for about 20 minutes. Colmes has obviously lost a lot of weight and I'm wondering if it was deliberate or is he seriously ill? Anyone heard?

The FOX formula is all image and it's all obvious. Put on a neoconservative clean-cut, perfect hair guy like Hannity against a thin, gaunt looking Colmes.

If you watched "Outfoxed," you'd see how blatantly obvious this is. All the idiots who watch FOX and actually believe the tripe they spew forth are the ones who fall for the perfect ruse.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 05:19 pm
Actually, I've seen some liberal guests go absolutely apeshit and expose themselves for the commies that they are, so I guess the formula works to some extent.
0 Replies