Islam’s ideology is immoral to its core. Should we ask the Haigue and U.N. to rule

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 05:56 am
@perennialloner,
perennialloner wrote:

Well, okay. Ideology, according to the google dictionary, is a set of ideas. Cicerone already told you the five pillars of Islam. They're called pillars because they're fundamental.

1.1 Shahada: Faith.
1.2 Salat: Prayer.
1.3 Zakāt: Charity.
1.4 Sawm: Fasting.
1.5 Hajj: Pilgrimage to Mecca.

You tell me which is immoral to its core.

Firstly. You seem to want to ignore atrocities done by Islam.

Why is that?

As to your list.

I think a case can be made for the immorality of, faith, as that promotes belief without evidence or proof and is asking the person to go into intellectual dissonance.

Fasting has been shown to be medically hard on the body and only a masochist will do so.

As to Pilgrimage to Mecca, spirituality is concerned with things of the spirit and not the body and to tie the body to spiritual things might be seen as immoral. True that the spirit is tied to the body but you have to think of this following to see what I mean.

John 6 ; 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Regards
DL
perennialloner

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 07:13 am
@Greatest I am,
I don't want to ignore them. I want you to tell me what Islam's ideology is. Youve just used adjectives to describe what you think of it but havent actually told me what it constitutes.

I'm unconvinced that faith, which could be an untethered hope, is immoral. I also find it a little funny that youve used a bible verse to justify why spirituality being tied to the body is wrong after just saying faith can be argued to be immoral. Are you not justifying your argument with an immoral, disreputable source.
Greatest I am

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 06:40 pm
@perennialloner,
perennialloner wrote:

Quote:
I don't want to ignore them. I want you to tell me what Islam's ideology is. Youve just used adjectives to describe what you think of it but havent actually told me what it constitutes.

The net is full of information of interest but let me give you a quick idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9bEkGd1AVo

Quote:
I'm unconvinced that faith, which could be an untethered hope, is immoral.

Hope is good. It is immoral to let that hope go to faith which is a belief without evidence or proof and thus has a person close his mind to seeking and reality.

That is why these following exist.

Martin Luther.
“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”
“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”

http://imgur.com/IBroXK9

Quote:
I also find it a little funny that youve used a bible verse to justify why spirituality being tied to the body is wrong after just saying faith can be argued to be immoral. Are you not justifying your argument with an immoral, disreputable source.

Spirituality to me is the as above part of, --- as above so below. The below part is the body.

We hold our spirituality in our minds but the perfect rules of heaven, if we can dither them out, where none can be hurt, cannot function here below where we can be hurt.

Regards
DL

0 Replies